Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
When asking Emma to speed up when she's grinding in cowgirl, she gets an extra mouth sprite on top of the one she was using.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
So,where the is the latest build exactly? Also I assume the Mystique human form sprites for the h-scenes aren't added and the book event crash not fixed yet,right?
book event?

When asking Emma to speed up when she's grinding in cowgirl, she gets an extra mouth sprite on top of the one she was using.
I'll take a look

@Grigori_127 Will Rogue's other outfit be implemented soon? The one with the sunglasses, jacket and new hairstyle?
It's missing the missionary version

anyone willing to explain how to get and use the updated files from github? that website just confuses me.
It's written on the github how to use it. If you mean how to download the files, there's a green button with "clone or download" written on it

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Alright the base game just got updated with a lot more X-29 content. Hopefully that'll get ported into the mod soon. I look forward to seeing more of why exactly she enjoys the sensation of having her healing factor nullified.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
It has, but only for windows. There is some content, like dates, that could have some nice crossover.

junito

May 27, 2017
Alright the base game just got updated with a lot more X-29 content. Hopefully that'll get ported into the mod soon. I look forward to seeing more of why exactly she enjoys the sensation of having her healing factor nullified.
unfortunately there is no plan to continue the mod in new versions

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
unfortunately there is no plan to continue the mod in new versions
What they're doing is independently copying the new features added by each update into the mod that's built on an old stable version. Rather than rebuilding the mod onto each new base game release. The reason for this is that Oni is constantly tinkering with underlying engine mechanics and that breaks several aspects of the mod for each new base game build.

So it's much easier for the modders the do stuff like just cherry pick the new X-29 content and port it over to the mod based on an old base game version than it is to deal with Oni's experimental spaghetti code. Once the game has a final official release the mod might get rebuilt to be based on that. But currently while Oni is still dicking around with engine features the game just isn't stable enough to for the modders to be willing to redo all their work with each release.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Does that mean the Mod is dead or that the Mod is just moving along in its own direction?
We're gonna get X-29 it's just that she's gonna be selectively ported into the mod running on an older game version rather than the mod being rebuilt on the new version and all the underlying experimental changes Oni is making. Hell Oni himself mentioned in the change log that there's a new experimental flirting feature for Kitty that's not actually yet available to players in game with this new version.

Dealing with experimental features / changes like that is a headache for the modders.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Or just click on the love bar and drag it to whereever and convince yourself that you deserved it. ;D
I think I tried this and it didn't work with Mystique.

It worked with the other girls though. Maybe it was a bug on my end.

If it wasn't though... then that was a complete waste of time.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes