Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Forgot to ask, is there a possible way to make a slight improvement to girls wardrobe? I mean, we can change their sleeping clothes, their training clothes, dating, street wear etc, but not swimming clothes.
I am in LOVE with Rogues red V-style bikini (dont know how this is called :D ), but it saddens me so much that after I dress her up in it at the pool, she still goes to swim in her red full-body suit (that I hate tbh )...
Pls mod the current version of the game

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I think we're trying to wait for Oni to freeze his changes. He's refactoring a lot of shit and it's not worth it for people do try to accommodate him, for free. If the modders want to do it and when Oni says he's done, then perhaps we can have something new
Hope so. Is there we can mod the game by ourlself. I mean putting some files in the game.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Sir. Don't be mad if I say this, so when the new expanded mod version release? Pls reply asap.
Don't worry, no one will get mad at you for asking questions lol. It's difficult to tell as we're waiting for the game to reach it's final release version before updating the mod to a new version.

How do I install the experimantal build(s) correctly?
You just unpack the game and play. Our uploads contains both the game and the mod. Instructions on keeping it updated can be found in the top of the Readme on Github.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Just a small update

Hey people, I hope everyone is well! I realise it's been a bit quiet around here and that there haven't been many updates lately, and thought I'd keep you updated on what's going on.
The reason why there hasn't been that many updates is because we're waiting for the game to reach it's final version. There's a lot of things we'd like to do, but it's just too much of a hassle to do while the game's code keep changing.
Once the game reaches a state where we feel we can begin to do the things we want, there will be some big updates coming out.

Until that happens we will ofcouse continue working on the mod, but much of what we do will be under the hood. Meaning it will mostly be preparation for future updates. We have a pretty big team now though, with talented people working on coding, art and story/dialogue, and we have enough people now that we can keep updating the current version too. Nothing big though, as changing the code too much right now, would be a waste of time. Most of it will be art and bugfixing, but you will probably see some features and scenes being tested too.

You can always keep up with what we're doing on .

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
Just a small update

Hey people, I hope everyone is well! I realise it's been a bit quiet around here and that there haven't been many updates lately, and thought I'd keep you updated on what's going on.
The reason why there hasn't been that many updates is because we're waiting for the game to reach it's final version. There's a lot of things we'd like to do, but it's just too much of a hassle to do while the game's code keep changing.
Once the game reaches a state where we feel we can begin to do the things we want, there will be some big updates coming out.

Until that happens we will ofcouse continue working on the mod, but much of what we do will be under the hood. Meaning it will mostly be preparation for future updates. We have a pretty big team now though, with talented people working on coding, art and story/dialogue, and we have enough people now that we can keep updating the current version too. Nothing big though, as changing the code too much right now, would be a waste of time. Most of it will be art and bugfixing, but you will probably see some features and scenes being tested too.

You can always keep up with what we're doing on .
Hello my friend! I have been following this game with you for about 3 years already. During this time, a lot has changed, but the game is being updated at a rate of 1 update in 3 months. This is not cool agree.
I want to say one thing, perhaps it will sound like an egoist, but still.
You say that you have a team of people, you have done a very great job. We are VERY grateful to you for this, you have no idea how much (I speak from the words of everyone who is waiting for the mod).

But have you thought about starting to make your game? After all, you have everything. Each person in his place. There is a coder, artists, a screenwriter, you may be performing like a manager. Why do you have to wait for someone, if you now have a red-hot metal (I hope that you understand the metaphor), from which you can create something of your own, similar, but at the same time better and with a new story. Why wait until the metal becomes cold?

Perhaps this will push our esteemed friend Oni to work harder, and find assistants and start releasing updates in a month, as normal guys do.

Thank you for reading to the end)

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Don't worry, no one will get mad at you for asking questions lol. It's difficult to tell as we're waiting for the game to reach it's final release version before updating the mod to a new version.

You just unpack the game and play. Our uploads contains both the game and the mod. Instructions on keeping it updated can be found in the top of the Readme on Github.
Hahaha ok bro. Now I know. But sad u just wait to the final version. Will, good to hear

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
There is a game breaker bug when you ask laura to dance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there was another when she shows her claws that can be ignored (sorry, didnt occur to copy the traceback)

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes