Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 11, 2018
So, I think I am finished with my first ever "mod" for this game (heck, my first mod for ANY game :D )
Took a lot of editing, mostly existed files. Rogue has new hair for all poses including new "heads" for right shadowin. For now it is compatible only with "no tan" version. So, what is new:
1) Black sunglasses
2) New hair style
3) Brown Jacket
4) Green short top
5) Black leather pants (normal and pulled down)
Everything is packed into .rar file the way it should be foldered in game.

Hope it makes into mod in future updates :p
I had a boring day today, so why not try at least to finish this up? Made a jacket for missionary, hope it looks ok (im not very experienced in this you know :D )

Feb 28, 2019
We're gonna get X-29 it's just that she's gonna be selectively ported into the mod running on an older game version rather than the mod being rebuilt on the new version and all the underlying experimental changes Oni is making. Hell Oni himself mentioned in the change log that there's a new experimental flirting feature for Kitty that's not actually yet available to players in game with this new version.

Dealing with experimental features / changes like that is a headache for the modders.
That new experimental flirting feature for Kitty, I think the mod already has a working version of it.

jimd92

May 18, 2017
So how do I go from having the new version of the base game, to installing all the mod(s) for the game? I downloaded the full github folder but don't know where to go from there, it wasn't really clear? Or did I miss a set of instructions?

Reactions: Ghostload

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So mod isn't for the newest version. Says so in the OP. it's for v0.978. Thats what you missed.

drew

May 19, 2017
i bet there is a way to put only the clothes of the mod in the actual version of game can some1 tell me how?

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
i bet there is a way to put only the clothes of the mod in the actual version of game can some1 tell me how?
Download the image files from here , then write the code to replace Oni's code, using the code in the github will result in errors since Oni like to play with his spaghetti code too much.

drew

May 19, 2017
Download the image files from here , then write the code to replace Oni's code, using the code in the github will result in errors since Oni like to play with his spaghetti code too much.
i understand all less the code thing, sry im too noob modding.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Honestly we give Oni so much shit about his code quality, but this game is frankly the only one that I've seen that has attracted such a large community in terms of modding.

Oni's game is the only one where the writing is SOLID, the art is good, and the characters all feel like they're alive. One of the only simulation games out there that is so fun, the "domination" route actually makes sense, the "love" route is sweet.

In terms of programming, I rather have someone like Oni that tries to write code and subsequently get better at it, then some of the other programmers that use RPGMaker, does an average job, has TERRIBLE art, and TERRIBLE writing.

Point is, yes, code quality might be poor, but everything else is unique. Only other I can think of that's interesting is Eva Kiss's Good Girls Gone Bad. Summertime Saga has ugly ass art, not-sexy girls, and stupid looking MC.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Actually most of the modders in here bounce around the ren'py projects and normally do each one to death. Personally I need to figure out pushing from a fork to git, given the fixes and grammar and code revisions I've post in here keep not getting added.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have the latest GitHub/Expanded version but with all the updated stuff like @Deadlypremonition new mods and stuff like that built in? I'm not good at coding at all but wanna keep up with the updated stuff.

Jan 11, 2018
Forgot to ask, is there a possible way to make a slight improvement to girls wardrobe? I mean, we can change their sleeping clothes, their training clothes, dating, street wear etc, but not swimming clothes.
I am in LOVE with Rogues red V-style bikini (dont know how this is called :D ), but it saddens me so much that after I dress her up in it at the pool, she still goes to swim in her red full-body suit (that I hate tbh )...

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Forgot to ask, is there a possible way to make a slight improvement to girls wardrobe? I mean, we can change their sleeping clothes, their training clothes, dating, street wear etc, but not swimming clothes.
I am in LOVE with Rogues red V-style bikini (dont know how this is called :D ), but it saddens me so much that after I dress her up in it at the pool, she still goes to swim in her red full-body suit (that I hate tbh )...
You have to get her comfortable with public sex. Once you get the scene (after you get Prof X to leave you alone as you fuck) that says she's become a bit of an exhibitionist she'll switch to the more revealing swimsuit. This also works with Emma and Kitty.

Jan 11, 2018
You have to get her comfortable with public sex. Once you get the scene (after you get Prof X to leave you alone as you fuck) that says she's become a bit of an exhibitionist she'll switch to the more revealing swimsuit. This also works with Emma and Kitty.
But wont the default swimsuit be used every time she comes to pool in a new day?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes