Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

JudgementKazzy88

Nov 1, 2017
Fixed Emma's mouth appearing bug, added Rogue's clothes by @Deadlypremonition, added Laura (will probably have some bugs) and also unlocked some of Laura's clothes.
Old saves will probably not work.

View attachment 266469
For some reason, Kitty, Emma and Rogue don't have the options to go on a date and only X-23 has it. But if you ask her out, she never appears so the date doesn't happen. Bug or is it just me?

978e bug.png

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Fixed Emma's mouth appearing bug, added Rogue's clothes by @Deadlypremonition, added Laura (will probably have some bugs) and also unlocked some of Laura's clothes.
It's normal that Laura is topless when she first meets?
481373.jpg
then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then old bug not fixed #1,267 This problem was still in the initial version 0.978e. I would like the old noticed bugs to be fixed, otherwise why look for bugs if they are not corrected

After traceback2 (After Dance for me) return to the game is impossible - the game crashes

In addition, some clothes disappeared somewhere.
For example Emma has no lace panties. After being bought in the store and gifting to Emma, they are not displayed either in the wardrobe or in the inventory or in the store.
481373.jpg

Omega plan also disappeared
481373.jpg

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
There is a game breaker bug when you ask laura to dance:

And there was another when she shows her claws that can be ignored (sorry, didnt occur to copy the traceback)
Got that fixed, thx

It's normal that Laura is topless when she first meets?
View attachment 266637
then

then old bug not fixed #1,267 This problem was still in the initial version 0.978e. I would like the old noticed bugs to be fixed, otherwise why look for bugs if they are not corrected

After traceback2 (After Dance for me) return to the game is impossible - the game crashes

In addition, some clothes disappeared somewhere.
For example Emma has no lace panties. After being bought in the store and gifting to Emma, they are not displayed either in the wardrobe or in the inventory or in the store.
View attachment 266727

Omega plan also disappeared
View attachment 266747
1 - Two lines I wrongfuly removed broke Laura, I readded them
2 - As I've said before, there is no art for that yet.
3 - Fixed the dance bug
4 - There was another bug in Emma's gift, got it fixed
5 - There's no bug there, you need to be lvl 5 or beyond

I'm gonna share the fixes soon. Test a little first

highlander00

May 15, 2017
I was wandering if you guys adjust the graphics or add some texture. Or it can't be adjusted.
Btw. I don't like Rouge's face.
If you extract the archive.rpa with UnRen you'll see the folder with all the images from the game... You can just alter the ones you don't like...
But, if you want to add things, then you'll have to add them by coding on the scripts along with the inclusion of the images...

Reactions: Mosin Nagant

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
If you extract the archive.rpa with UnRen you'll see the folder with all the images from the game... You can just alter the ones you don't like...
But, if you want to add things, then you'll have to add them by coding on the scripts along with the inclusion of the images...
Thanks for ur info but im not good modding like this game. Im only good @ installing mod like GTA V, Resident Evil and more. Btw is there other game like this that u can change outfit of each girl.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Where do we put this? I'm dumb and forget things
You have to unpack the archive.rpa file... Then just extract the zip on the game folder...

Fixes for the bugs
I've edited some arts that were missing! Specifically those that Ric said they were bugs:

Rogue_t1Sex_Body_ArmCuffs.png Rogue_t1Sex_Body_BinderTop.png Rogue_tSex_Body_ArmCuffs.png Rogue_tSex_Body_BinderTop.png
The two full tan I've compared the colors with those already in game so I'm confident they're fine, the other two not so much as I had to edit them using only the mouse... If you think they're good enough, please include them on the game, because I've tried adding them, but had no luck... I'm not very good with Ren'Py yet...

By the way this happened on your last version, but I'm not sure it was this way on the previous one:
screenshot0001.png
It's like she's in a Kabuki play... Looking at the code, when you tell Rogue to use the new hair it forces the R_Tan=0, and that's fine, but if you change her tan right after she gets this way... It's missing the art too? Or this is really a bug?

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Where do we put this? I'm dumb and forget things
replace games with games

You have to unpack the archive.rpa file... Then just extract the zip on the game folder...

I've edited some arts that were missing! Specifically those that Ric said they were bugs:

View attachment 267068 View attachment 267069 View attachment 267070 View attachment 267071
The two full tan I've compared the colors with those already in game so I'm confident they're fine, the other two not so much as I had to edit them using only the mouse... If you think they're good enough, please include them on the game, because I've tried adding them, but had no luck... I'm not very good with Ren'Py yet...

By the way this happened on your last version, but I'm not sure it was this way on the previous one:
View attachment 267078
It's like she's in a Kabuki play... Looking at the code, when you tell Rogue to use the new hair it forces the R_Tan=0, and that's fine, but if you change her tan right after she gets this way... It's missing the art too? Or this is really a bug?
Yeah, it was supposed to change the hair back to normal, thanks for pointing it out.
Also thanks for the art, I'll try to add it later tonigh

Emma's "I just want to talk..." content has disappeared after installing the fixes.
View attachment 267102
It's there, you haven't unlocked it, nothing changed there. It's the same as the sex menu

Reactions: highlander00
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes