Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
To correct my previous post, I've checked the version that Grogori_127 provided... In yours it is really missing...
Copying over the image folder from his version to yours, apparently yours is missing 80 files... Perhaps that's the reason...
but I downloaded the version from the OP and unpacked as expected. I doubt that only I will have this problem...

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
To correct my previous post, I've checked the version that Grogori_127 provided... In yours it is really missing...
Copying over the image folder from his version to yours, apparently yours is missing 80 files... Perhaps that's the reason...
Yup, there's some files missing in our shared drive. I'm fixing it now and will update the download mirrors.

There is also almost a similar bug. After that, the game crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason, in this version, Laura is generally unavailable (because of a bug)
You might be able to proceed by clicking "ignore". In any case a new build is coming asap

Reactions: highlander00

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Yup, there's some files missing in our shared drive. I'm fixing it now and will update the download mirrors.

You might be able to proceed by clicking "ignore". In any case a new build is coming asap
On another topic, I was talking with Grigori_127 about how using the new hair would change the tan on Rogue... It's already corrected, but it's coded this way because there's no art for a tanned face with the new hair shadows?
Because if it is, I've already edited and made those png's, so I could just share here you want...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I used the ignore in the first case. In the second I tried rollback - it causes a crash. Now I tried to ignore the second case and it works strangely. I entered a dangerous room - a bug appeared - ignore = I found myself in the shower
Went a little later - turned out to be at Emma's room. this is some kind of portal...

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
On another topic, I was talking with Grigori_127 about how using the new hair would change the tan on Rogue... It's already corrected, but it's coded this way because there's no art for a tanned face with the new hair shadows?
Because if it is, I've already edited and made those png's, so I could just share here you want...
Yeah, it's only like that because we don't have a tanned version, if you could share it, it would help a lot.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
No that shouldn't be a problem. The face and hair are two different files. Which hair style is it?

I used the ignore in the first case. In the second I tried rollback - it causes a crash. Now I tried to ignore the second case and it works strangely. I entered a dangerous room - a bug appeared - ignore = I found myself in the shower
That sounds... interesting. When exactly does this happen? I'll have a look at it before uploading a new build.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Original dev says he's receptive to including stuff from the mod in the base game if the mod people are OK with that; perhaps you guys should get in contact?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That sounds... interesting. When exactly does this happen? I'll have a look at it before uploading a new build.
The first bug appeared on the fifth day in the evening in a dangerous room (in the previous build, Laura was topless)
The second bug on the day of the appearance of Emma (the sixth day).
At first, I entered a dangerous room without returning to class. Ignore leads to the shower.
If after the scene with Emma, the ignore also leads to a shower and there you can meet Emma

Checked further - a bug arises every day in the evening. On the 7th day, you can enter the dangerous room in the morning, then after two lessons a bug happens and again the ignore leads to the shower.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to get closer with mystique? (In mod version)
Its hard to increase her love bar
I think there was a bug that caused problems with her love stat, i don't know if our coding wizards where able to fix it by now, did not had time to check out the latest build. But i will check it in my next bug hunting session!

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
The first bug appeared on the fifth day in the evening in a dangerous room (in the previous build, Laura was topless)
The second bug on the day of the appearance of Emma (the sixth day).
At first, I entered a dangerous room without returning to class. Ignore leads to the shower.
If after the scene with Emma, the ignore also leads to a shower and there you can meet Emma

Checked further - a bug arises every day in the evening. On the 7th day, you can enter the dangerous room in the morning, then after two lessons a bug happens and again the ignore leads to the shower.
Ignoring errors can lead to more errors, grab the image that it's missing and put it on the folder, it fixes it.

Laex89

Jul 14, 2017
I've tried to search for the directory but couldn't find it.
I went to game\images but then it doesn't have a LauraSprite folder, only a folder named Rubbish.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes