Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
How to install it correctly? It is not clear which branch to choose. Of all the most similar in composition to the game folder "feature / decouple". But after installing it, the game stopped working altogether. Perhaps I will refrain from using github
you should use the master branch

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
you should use the master branch
I downloaded it too, but it’s also not clear where to put it. after that I downloaded the "feature / decouple"
If look for bugs need to be sure of the correct installation. I can't be sure about that. I will wait for the update of the main link.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I downloaded it too, but it’s also not clear where to put it. after that I downloaded the "feature / decouple"
If look for bugs need to be sure of the correct installation. I can't be sure about that. I will wait for the update of the main link.
Everything in the github go into the folder game

Yutyrannu

Mar 22, 2019
So I just found this game and I was curious. Any scenes between the girls? It seems like you can make a harem, but I don't like harems where the girls don't like each other. Even better when they are intimate with each other.

Breon Flowers

Jun 20, 2018
Oni is welcome to contact us.

That sounds weird. Thanks.

Starting a new game is always recommended to avoid bugs. We're aware that Mystique's love stat is a bit bugged right now. We'll look into it.

Calm down, buddy, one post is enough. The download link were updated last night. They all contain the latest build, including android.

No it'll be applied automatically, but it's always recommended to start a new game.
what do i need to do to talk to mystique and get her number

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Everything in the github go into the folder game
Perhaps your GitHub is convenient for developers. As a simple user, I don’t understand how to update the game.
Information from the master branch did not help me. Since I am not good at this, you should not waste time explaining. Work for advanced users.

crypticjaguar

Feb 25, 2019
The date option is missing on all of them except for Laura. It's also bugged when I try to take her to her room ( well my room ).

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Ok last question so I can proceed to download the expanded mod.

Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One:

Is this updated already, cuz im looking on the changelog and that one above that highlighted still doesn't change (CURIOUS). So if I download for ADROID CAN I GET SOMETHING NEW BASE ON THE DATE "22/03/19" I HOPE THERES SOMETHING NEW ON IT or it's only bug fix.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
So I just found this game and I was curious. Any scenes between the girls? It seems like you can make a harem, but I don't like harems where the girls don't like each other. Even better when they are intimate with each other.
There are no art for the scenes yet, but you can have the girl play with eachother. They might not be happy about it at first, but that can be changed.

what do i need to do to talk to mystique and get her number
After you've met her in the classroom you can meet her in the gym at night. Tuesday and Thursday I think.

Perhaps your GitHub is convenient for developers. As a simple user, I don’t understand how to update the game.
Information from the master branch did not help me. Since I am not good at this, you should not waste time explaining. Work for advanced users.
I realise it can be a bit confusing. I tried making it as simple as possible, but I'm really not an organised person lol. I'm looking into setting up an ingame updater for the experimental build.

The date option is missing on all of them except for Laura. It's also bugged when I try to take her to her room ( well my room ).
Which build are you playing? It's working fine for me.

Ok last question so I can proceed to download the expanded mod.

Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One:

Is this updated already, cuz im looking on the changelog and that one above that highlighted still doesn't change (CURIOUS). So if I download for ADROID CAN I GET SOMETHING NEW BASE ON THE DATE "22/03/19" I HOPE THERES SOMETHING NEW ON IT or it's only bug fix.
I'm not sure what you're asking. All the download mirrors has been updated and all contain the changes from the 22/03/19 update. I've already told you this.

Reactions: Mosin Nagant

crypticjaguar

Feb 25, 2019
I am using the build that was available (0.978e) I will try starting a new game see if that helps. I also have no idea how to get dialogue from Raven after the first meet.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
is mystique still broken with the most recent update here? i'm having a hell of a time raising her love stat even after meeting her in the danger room.

Jan 28, 2018
I downloaded the Version from this thread (Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One) and got an error when i had Laura and Emma in the danger room. I had Laura dance, got an error, clicked ignore and suddenly it was Emma who was dancing. Then this error appeard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
is mystique still broken with the most recent update here? i'm having a hell of a time raising her love stat even after meeting her in the danger room.
Hmmm. Sh
There are no art for the scenes yet, but you can have the girl play with eachother. They might not be happy about it at first, but that can be changed.

After you've met her in the classroom you can meet her in the gym at night. Tuesday and Thursday I think.

I realise it can be a bit confusing. I tried making it as simple as possible, but I'm really not an organised person lol. I'm looking into setting up an ingame updater for the experimental build.

I'm not sure what you're asking. All the download mirrors has been updated and all contain the changes from the 22/03/19 update. I've already told you this.
I'm asking what's new on it. Will ok I'll try to download this and let see if there's new thing on this update. More outfit is better look than just a scene.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Hmmm. Sh

I'm asking what's new on it. Will ok I'll try to download this and let see if there's new thing on this update. More outfit is better look than just a scene.

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
I downloaded the Version from this thread (Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod All In One) and got an error when i had Laura and Emma in the danger room. I had Laura dance, got an error, clicked ignore and suddenly it was Emma who was dancing. Then this error appeard.

I hope there's no "error" on ANDROID

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
A couple of things to look at for modders.
1) This "bug" is in all versions of game, with mod or without. When you spy on someone and whipe your dick, girl will talk as if she know you are here. Stats for "first time saw your dick" is not changing so it's not affecting gameplay but breaking immersion a bit.
2) Another bug that affect gameplay is that Rogue dancing is immediately stops and make it end of current time period.
3) There should be no gloves in text. Maybe game not tracking if girl undressed and to which point? I'm not sure if default clothes of Emma include gloves.
4) Also option for fondling breasts while handjob is not going away despite me already doing it. If you keep pressing that option it'll drain all your actions. I was careless and wasted them all before realisation (since pressing it give me +3 Obedience every time).
5) Emma gets socks at her first encounter in danger room
6) When Rogue in your room for a fix, you tell her to undress, she starts dancing. But when you show her your dick pls respond for the first time she startled and... suddenly there is options as if she already did her part (options like "thats enough" or "it was pretty weak"). And she still in dancing animation until you pick option that will disrupt it (she dressing up for example).
7) The next day she went to me again, I tried handjob, she agreed. When I tried shift action to blowjob she said that she is getting worn out and so there is no change in action But it is first action, she didn't jerked me off for half an hour or something.
Well in general the way all this "fix" system made is a mess. There are a lot of inconsistency, too many to write and I'm not even sure if modders will interested in fixing that since there might be better things to do.
8) When going to sex menu for Laura she missed her bracelet (or what it is called on her wrist).
9) I understand that Laura is new character who was put her rather by force when she only appeared, but anyway her dancing action is working very differently. She will never worn out and every time she tells you "that's enough" you just tell her to keep dancing and she will do it anyway. And you can tell her to strip down again but it'll only go to "that's enough" state, no stat change for refusal or anything.
10) IIRC this bug is after X-23 dancing and you cum and ask her to clean you.
10.1) After I finally let her go she immediately storms off. And her dialog indicating her frustration is in hollow space. And dick in the bottom left corner is here even after all dialogs but it'll go after any action.
11) When X-23 with other girls there is UI bug but also other. Ask her for sex action, she will say "Cool" and then UI changes as if other girls is in focus (but actions will perform X-23). It would be fine but when I asked her to dance - error.
When I ignored it X-23 started to dance but with other girl UI and focus.
Then I asked her to strip, she refused, I thought it would be that loop from 6) but instead after asking her to keep dancing and her approval there is another error
After ignoring it instead of X-23 other girl started dancing with full transition (dialog bubble name, actions, dialogs etc.).
After I told her "that's enough" - another error like last one (I checked).
After this is some odd options. "Keep going" is not working, only "Stop". After this - same error third time.
...And it's looped. I can't do anything so I just reloaded.
That's it from me for bughunt I guess.

Breon Flowers

Jun 20, 2018

okay last thing why is it so hard to get mystiques affection lust and obediance up?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I think they are saying to copy and replace the files with the GitHub version. Unless each file needs coding then it's worth waiting until the main GitHub is updated.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes