Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
you have to have the master or sir relationship with rogue or kitty and during sex it will pop up
so i got the one for rogue but still cant get one for kitty. any particular scene of sex to unlock them? btw i have the mster/slave relationship. also, i noticed that you can only equip the bondage outfit and gags during some sex scenes. is it not possible to have them equip them through wardrobe and, for example, equip them as sleepwear? also my fav emma, does she/will she get a bondage outfit.
also, *bows* thanks to all the modders for modding the game. (especially the ones who added new costumes for emma. without them, even the original game feels incomplete.

edit- also, boobjob from emma breaks the game. is it just me or is it similar for others?

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I already wrote the process. "Could we mabe fuck-missionary-lean back..." after that sometimes overlapping images. may possibly depend on the clothes. When a completely naked - picture is superimposed (checked once without clothes = there is an overlay; once with clothes = everything is fine)
Could not repeat this error here, so I added a few lines that should avoid it from happenning

Emma phased through the floor like Kitty did apparently, on drugs not even once.
Changed it, thx

so i got the one for rogue but still cant get one for kitty. any particular scene of sex to unlock them? btw i have the mster/slave relationship. also, i noticed that you can only equip the bondage outfit and gags during some sex scenes. is it not possible to have them equip them through wardrobe and, for example, equip them as sleepwear? also my fav emma, does she/will she get a bondage outfit.
also, *bows* thanks to all the modders for modding the game. (especially the ones who added new costumes for emma. without them, even the original game feels incomplete.

edit- also, boobjob from emma breaks the game. is it just me or is it similar for others?
I think it's better to keep some outfits restricted to certain situations, like the bondage ones
Yeah, the titjob was broken, I fixed on the github

when a full tan is selected...
View attachment 257665
Missing the art :(

bacamor

Jun 20, 2017
for the Github version: 1) Where do the images folders need to be put? (just under /game?) 2) What unlocks those costumes as choices to put the girls in? 3) Is anything else needed but the images folders?

I have the files from the links under here:
How to play the Github version:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's not up to date yet the most up to date version of the mod is windows only for testing by Grigori and then some other changes were made that weren't put into that

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
So,where the is the latest build exactly? Also I assume the Mystique human form sprites for the h-scenes aren't added and the book event crash not fixed yet,right?

elmpark

Mar 13, 2019
@Tinymanhood

Thanks for creating this mod. I'm having a lot of fun with this game.

Mystique is frustrating, I have to say. Although, I guess that's part of her appeal. Tits are more fun after you've put in a bit of work for them.
I can't get her love stat to build at all no matter how many times I try - any ideas?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes