Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yukio too,"Hi Yukio""Hi Z"should be added in this game aswell..i wanna see her cute face and kiss her cheeks countless time
Isn't she a lesbian ? :unsure: very sure her and Negasonic are a couple... maybe we could get em as a package deal ? I also liked the version of those two in the Deadpool movies.

Actually thinking about there's a few that would cool added that dont see the everyday spotlight. Like Gwen Poole. Or Psylocke or one mutant from The Gifted. Polaris or Blink?
Yes there Are waaaay too many hot muties out there and not to mention other non mutant Marvel Characters too... Would love to see Oni's artwork in a game on the Something Unlimited size scale.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Isn't she a lesbian ? :unsure: very sure her and Negasonic are a couple... maybe we could get em as a package deal ? I also liked the version of those two in the Deadpool movies.
thats a good thing,they might be virgin since they dont have any relationship with the guy before..just like rogue and Kitty

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
thats a good thing,they might be virgin since they dont have any relationship with the guy before..just like rogue and Kitty
I doubt that... two reasons :-
1: They are warrior women... lot of acrobatics and combat even training might have broken their hymen.
2: Lesbians use dildos and strapons for playtime... :p
So they could be technical virgins as in they have never had a male penis inside them, but I doubt they have untouched pussies.... Fuck even Rogue was not a virgin in this game and she can literally NOT touch anyone. :( I was disappointed too when MC banged Rogue. But yeah maybe she broke her hymen in combat too ? never really specified if MC was her first or not.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I doubt that... two reasons :-
1: They are warrior women... lot of acrobatics and combat even training might have broken their hymen.
2: Lesbians use dildos and strapons for playtime... :p
So they could be technical virgins as in they have never had a male penis inside them, but I doubt they have untouched pussies.... Fuck even Rogue was not a virgin in this game and she can literally NOT touch anyone. :( I was disappointed too when MC banged Rogue. But yeah maybe she broke her hymen in combat too ? never really specified if MC was her first or not.
They still officially virgin which is mean they dont have any penis in them yet...they still pure and tight and Zero is the first man that fuck their pussy and ass..its not their fault if they broke their hymen in training,they dont have any choice because society hate and hunt them..Pretty sure Rogue and Kitty dont have any boyfriend before..they technically lesbian best friend?they dont have any strap on or dildo before and Zero is the first guy bought it for them

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
They still officially virgin which is mean they dont have any penis in them yet...they still pure and tight and Zero is the first man that fuck their pussy and ass..its not their fault if they broke their hymen in training,they dont have any choice because society hate and hunt them..Pretty sure Rogue and Kitty dont have any boyfriend before..they technically lesbian best friend?they dont have any strap on or dildo before and Zero is the first guy bought it for them
Eh pretty sure Kitty "has been around" If I am not mistaken she even has some dialogue hinting that she likes Zero/MC more than anyone she has had before. As I said nothing about rogue's sexual history is talked about in the game. I was also hoping to "pop her cherry" and have a nice lovey-dovey relationship with her being her very first sexual experience... But Oni doesn't clearly show if Zero really is her first or not which is kinda frustrating ... and she could only Not-touch people After her mutant powers manifested which frustrates me even more. I've been secretly wishing I could teleport into the X-men universe and be Rogue's hubby ever since I first saw the character on TV.

Hey if you wanna believe Negasonic and Yukio are tight and virginate lesbians then go for it :) who am I to ruin your fun. Infact allow me to assist... they could show up as fresh students at the academy that have never had time to explore their sexuality before since they were too busy hiding their mutation from society ? Now they are in a school full of other mutants where they don't have to hide their secret so they can be themselves and explore relationships and such for the first time. Maybe MC/Zero even helps them discover that they like each other when they are both in a relationship with him ? They can have an Awesome three way relationship... and later on add in the others and we can have massive orgies with the MC being the only dick in the orgy while Professor X just sits in a corner watching subdued by his own stolen borrowed telepathic powers.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Eh pretty sure Kitty "has been around" If I am not mistaken she even has some dialogue hinting that she likes Zero/MC more than anyone she has had before. As I said nothing about rogue's sexual history is talked about in the game. I was also hoping to "pop her cherry" and have a nice lovey-dovey relationship with her being her very first sexual experience... But Oni doesn't clearly show if Zero really is her first or not which is kinda frustrating ... and she could only Not-touch people After her mutant powers manifested which frustrates me even more. I've been secretly wishing I could teleport into the X-men universe and be Rogue's hubby ever since I first saw the character on TV.

Hey if you wanna believe Negasonic and Yukio are tight and virginate lesbians then go for it :) who am I to ruin your fun. Infact allow me to assist... they could show up as fresh students at the academy that have never had time to explore their sexuality before since they were too busy hiding their mutation from society ? Now they are in a school full of other mutants where they don't have to hide their secret so they can be themselves and explore relationships and such for the first time. Maybe MC/Zero even helps them discover that they like each other when they are both in a relationship with him ? They can have an Awesome three way relationship... and later on add in the others and we can have massive orgies with the MC being the only dick in the orgy while Professor X just sits in a corner watching subdued by his own stolen borrowed telepathic powers.
Ohh,ok,good thing my mc girlfriend is Rogue..she still is from my first experience playing this game from the start in 2018,never broke up with her even once..maybe because i love her more because she just state she cant have any relationship before,and im pretty sure she is a virgin that pop her cherry accidently..it make me want to protect her more when i realise Zero is her first man..Hahhaha,the funny thing is,Kitty acting like a virgin in this game,like typical girlfriend nowadays,she already have some patners before,but still kinda annoying when she get mad when i try to make out with Emma when we 3 date..stomp out of theater and call me a jerk..LoL,but still i do have her too as a girlfriend..I like Rogue more because she is more easy going and really appreciate MC as her boyfriend(She really self centered before because she scare she will never find love in her life)..Emma,kinda mature because she is already experienced with her last partners,Laura,she...i dunno:confused:..pretty sure she is not a virgin(maybe Logan take her first time,who knows)LoL,atleast give mystique to professor X,he deserve a girl too

Reactions: Testerguy19

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
oh,i found out about Rogue past partner before,only 1..his name is Cody Robbins,they couple and start kissing in the first date,after the kiss,Cody faint and in coma because of Rogue power,she become traumatized because of that experience

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Laura,she...i dunno:confused:..pretty sure she is not a virgin
Enhanced Regeneration = Laura is Always a virgin ;) ... she is revirginated a few minutes after you pull out of her. that's the best part about Laura's power she will always get tight as new no matter how rough you get with her or how hard you pound her holes.
she get mad when i try to make out with Emma when we 3 date
It depends on her stats if you get her stats right the girls will not get mad or storm out when you "play" with someone else but instead they will start watching and fondling themselves, at least that is how it was when I last played. I am waiting for proper Laura content to be added before I start from the beginning again.
never broke up with her even once
Also Idk if you know but the Break up option can actually be used to get her and other girls to agree to let you date multiple girls... if her appropriate stats are high enough and you ask to breakup she asks why you say there is someone else then she will suggest why not date her and the other girl too ? I think there is soe threesome content too but I have not seen it myself so IDK.

oh,i found out about Rogue past partner before,only 1..his name is Cody Robbins,they couple and start kissing in the first date,after the kiss,Cody faint and in coma because of Rogue power,she become traumatized because of that experience
I think that was from the X-men movies ? IDK what's cannon in Oni's X-men universe. :unsure: the Rogue from the movies was so horribly bland. the original 80s/90s version rogue was powerful and had a spicy flavorful personality and X-men evolutions Rogue (the version we see in this game) also had clear, well defined and strong character traits with a unique personality ... the one from the movies was just sulking around pitifully. :(

EDIT: I wonder how the Evolution rogue would look like with the original rogue's tight suit, jacket and hair style :unsure:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Enhanced Regeneration = Laura is Always a virgin ;) ... she is revirginated a few minutes after you pull out of her. that's the best part about Laura's power she will always get tight as new no matter how rough you get with her or how hard you pound her holes.

It depends on her stats if you get her stats right the girls will not get mad or storm out when you "play" with someone else but instead they will start watching and fondling themselves, at least that is how it was when I last played. I am waiting for proper Laura content to be added before I start from the beginning again.

Also Idk if you know but the Break up option can actually be used to get her and other girls to agree to let you date multiple girls... if her appropriate stats are high enough and you ask to breakup she asks why you say there is someone else then she will suggest why not date her and the other girl too ? I think there is soe threesome content too but I have not seen it myself so IDK.

I think that was from the X-men movies ? IDK what's cannon in Oni's X-men universe. :unsure: the Rogue from the movies was so horribly bland. the original 80s/90s version rogue was powerful and had a spicy flavorful personality and X-men evolutions Rogue (the version we see in this game) also had clear, well defined and strong character traits with a unique personality ... the one from the movies was just sulking around pitifully. :(

EDIT: I wonder how the Evolution rogue would look like with the original rogue's tight suit, jacket and hair style :unsure:
Hmm,seriously?i never though about break up with her..i think its a bug because i can still date them all,nvm,im just to scared to break up eventhough it just a game..maybe im completely attached to her?:LOL:sorry Rogue is my main girlfriend for now:sneaky:(y)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You just found that out? Thats why she wears gloves all the time. And way the MC of this game is so fascinating.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Fuck even Rogue was not a virgin in this game and she can literally NOT touch anyone. :( I was disappointed too when MC banged Rogue. But yeah maybe she broke her hymen in combat too ? never really specified if MC was her first or not.
Hymen virginity. Rogue does not have a hymen at game start, but she is a virgin.

Edit: And if you ask her about it after having sex the first time, she does say that Zero was her first and she broke her hymen in either training or combat.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Hymen virginity. Rogue does not have a hymen at game start, but she is a virgin.
But why though? I vaguely remember from my past playthrough you can push the virginity subject in a conversation with Rogue after you have sex with her for the first time.
I´m not sure what response she gives you.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
But why though? I vaguely remember from my past playthrough you can push the virginity subject in a conversation with Rogue after you have sex with her for the first time.
I´m not sure what response she gives you.
I actually just edited my post. She says she broke it during training or something. That kind of thing happens a lot, actually. Riding a horse used to be a common way for women to inadvertently break their hymen.

Reactions: Unreal434 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Edit: And if you ask her about it after having sex the first time, she does say that Zero was her first and she broke her hymen in either training or combat.
Wow,how lucky am i to have her:ROFLMAO:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

How did I fucking forget that entire conversation. *hyper facepalm* ... the moment I read the edit my brain clearly remembered having that conversation with her... maybe I have been playing a few too many H-games. As for the hymen and virginity thing yeah I think I was going off of the fact that she didn't specifically talk about it being her first time, since at that time I could not remember the conversation.

Just had a though... if you came inside Laura and then her hymen regenerated would that lock the semen inside untill she was penetrated again. O__o

Hmm,seriously?i never though about break up with her..i think its a bug because i can still date them all,nvm,im just to scared to break up eventhough it just a game..maybe im completely attached to her?:LOL:sorry Rogue is my main girlfriend for now:sneaky:(y)
The outcomes do depend greatly on how high your stats are with the girls with high enough love and addiction you can Officially be in a relationship with all 3 (I have not played any version with Laura in it yet.) You can either get straight out rejected when you ask Kitty or Emma to be your gf, or they will reject cause you are in a relationship with rogue, Or they will ask you to talk to rogue and then tell them if Rogue is ok with sharing Zera with them.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The outcomes do depend greatly on how high your stats are with the girls with high enough love and addiction you can Officially be in a relationship with all 3 (I have not played any version with Laura in it yet.) You can either get straight out rejected when you ask Kitty or Emma to be your gf, or they will reject cause you are in a relationship with rogue, Or they will ask you to talk to rogue and then tell them if Rogue is ok with sharing Zera with them.
Thank you,but all of them already my girlfriend..i just dont remember when did i do that,sometime you just forget what did you do in that game because of work and life

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Just had a though... if you came inside Laura and then her hymen regenerated would that lock the semen inside untill she was penetrated again. O__o
No. The hymen is typically a ring or crescent, not a full barrier. If someone's hymen actually blocks off the vagina then it needs surgical correction. Remember, menstruation is a thing. Some women don't even tear their hymen at all, even with dildos, sex, and tampons, because the size and flexibility vary from woman to woman.

Breaking Laura's hymen each time you fuck her would certainly be an interesting feature, though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Kitty is a virgin?i mean the game keep mentioning she is inexperienced,is "i never want a guy as i want you,z"thing is she mentioning she have a boyfriend before or she just have a crush that she can only see?i just keep forgetting about this game..the one i remember about is Rogue,the others just sometime bug keep making the relationship with other girls crazy..

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes