Friend94

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, didnt talk about your link. I saw "0.982g" in the topic title and I then downloaded the game through the links provided by the op, the links provided by him/her is e, not g.
If you talk about my link. Please show me where there is at least 1 hint at version e.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
If you talk about my link. Please show me where there is at least 1 hint at version e.
.. Good lord, I WERENT talking about YOUR link.

The original links on the front page, the ones posted by the person that made this topic, the download links HE7SHE provided were not the latest version when I downloaded it.

I had not seen nor was I aware you had posted the proper link to the latest version.

When I said the download link were not for the newest version, I was talking about the download links on the front page, not your links.

Have I made myself clear? I dont know how else to say it.

The title of this topic advertised that I could download the newest version, (version G), so, when I tried downloading the game it showed up as version E.

Thus, I wrote a comment saying the download links werent version G, but rather version E.

I did not know you had posted the newest version, I didnt even know you and your link existed when I posted my comment.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'd guess the pain tolerance less a side effect of regeneration and more a side effect of, "knives slice their way out of my hands almost every day."
Yeah I suppose it is multifactorial the knives coming out of the skeleton and it must not be fun to have a metal skeleton too... and if I had regeneration like that I am sure over the course of time I would become less concerned about personal safety too which would also make me more accustomed to pain. Wolverine's healing does seem to various kinds of effects on his body and mind. I remember reading the Origins : Wolverine 500 page Visual novel/Fatass-comic-book as a kid and one of the ways the healing manifests itself is by forgetting/suppressing traumatic memories that are too painful so painful that they become a threat to his sanity... like how he forgets his entire past of being in love with his caretaker/maid girl that sat by his side through his childhood when he was a sickly frail little boy. how he forgets the whole kerfufle between him, sabertooth, sabetooths dad and his own dad and his mother and rose(the maid/caretaker girl) basically it showed the whole ordeal was so painful it became the first time he turned into a claw bearing rage monster and to heal him and restore sanity his healing just forgot all the painful things including his Original name James Howlett. :unsure:
Talk to Oni.
heh heh he is slow on the pranks too. :LOL:

PRAECESSOR

Aug 4, 2017
Anybody else think it's a bit weird how Oni sets up the tone of all of the relationships and then doesn't really do anything with them? I might just be missing stuff, but it just seems like there needs to be more fetishy-stuff themed for each girl. Rogue craves contact with you so maybe like a chastity belt or something, Kitty gets off on being restrained so she should get bondage scenes, and Laura got excited when she realized she could be hurt so probably some proper S&M stuff like whips and candles. I don't really know about Emma though. She finds you interesting because she can't read your thoughts so...maybe something like a remote vibe when she's giving a lecture? Like she can't see what you're thinking so she can't tell what will happen next.

I don't know, it just feels like all the girls are basically the same content-wise right now. This project is clearly going for a quality over quantity thing, so it's kind of disappointing when you start hitting relationship milestones and you realize that the girls all have the same mechanics sex-wise. It would be really cool if the girls' O-meters filled at different rates, or if they got off much quicker to certain unlockable actions like choking for Kitty or spanking for Laura. Or maybe even have certain activities trigger changes, like Laura getting super horny right after working out in the Danger Room since her blood's pumping and her animal instincts are up. I know I keep talking about Laura, the abs are just so fucking hot. I wanna leash that bitch and walk her around the campus naked.

Whatever.

The point is: I really appreciate the quality over quantity focus that Oni's going for right now, and I'd love if he'd go even further with it to make every girl feel more unique. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anybody else think it's a bit weird how Oni sets up the tone of all of the relationships and then doesn't really do anything with them? I might just be missing stuff, but it just seems like there needs to be more fetishy-stuff themed for each girl. Rogue craves contact with you so maybe like a chastity belt or something, Kitty gets off on being restrained so she should get bondage scenes, and Laura got excited when she realized she could be hurt so probably some proper S&M stuff like whips and candles. I don't really know about Emma though. She finds you interesting because she can't read your thoughts so...maybe something like a remote vibe when she's giving a lecture? Like she can't see what you're thinking so she can't tell what will happen next.

I don't know, it just feels like all the girls are basically the same content-wise right now. This project is clearly going for a quality over quantity thing, so it's kind of disappointing when you start hitting relationship milestones and you realize that the girls all have the same mechanics sex-wise. It would be really cool if the girls' O-meters filled at different rates, or if they got off much quicker to certain unlockable actions like choking for Kitty or spanking for Laura. Or maybe even have certain activities trigger changes, like Laura getting super horny right after working out in the Danger Room since her blood's pumping and her animal instincts are up. I know I keep talking about Laura, the abs are just so fucking hot. I wanna leash that bitch and walk her around the campus naked.

Whatever.

The point is: I really appreciate the quality over quantity focus that Oni's going for right now, and I'd love if he'd go even further with it to make every girl feel more unique. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Nah,its okay the way it was

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

Whatever.

He might later on, I think he tries to balance some development in writing but understands a lot people really want the content. I'm sure once he's satisfied when all the content is done, the development in writing will be more of a priority. He'll probably be upping the resolution of the entire game too as he stated was something he'd like to do later on. It's just going to take time.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Whatever.

I also get the feeling that it was initially what he was going for and most probably still is ... but the fact is Oni prefers doing it all alone so the process is super slow. Like @LOGhetto I also believe he is just taking his time adding in the content.
He does seem like a perfectionist, nobody able to copy the original artwork so well could be a Normie. x_x

PRAECESSOR

Aug 4, 2017
He might later on, I think he tries to balance some development in writing but understands a lot people really want the content. I'm sure once he's satisfied when all the content is done, the development in writing will be more of a priority. He'll probably be upping the resolution of the entire game too as he stated was something he'd like to do later on. It's just going to take time.
I haven't been following this game for a super long time, but has he said how many girls he wants to add? I've just been feeling burned by Something Unlimited which has like 50 girls and only about 10 of them have any real content.

I'm already super goddamned impressed by this game. The art is great, the setting is great, the writing is fantastic, and the interaction systems feel super organic. This is probably THE highest quality dating sim made by a single developer. But I just can't help but feel a bit worried about him leaving girls unfinished after having that disappointing experience with SU. So much potential gone to waste because SR7 can't find a decent writer.

That's what I'm most worried about. I think that with the amount of talent Oni has as a game dev, the potential for this game is super high. But the missed opportunities for interesting mechanics or subplots will always stick out to me. Each girl in the game is great, but they could be so much more. Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Damn I just realized that if Oni wrote and programmed a game around SR7's art it'd probably be the best dating sim on F95.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Ok I guess the .982g update brought an easter egg, random chick in skimpy clothing named Gwen out of nowhere breaking the 4th wall appears mid BJ scene and start self-aware and embarassing conversations while I'm with Laura and offered a threesome then Laura said no and kept telling her to get out. Good stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn I just realized that if Oni wrote and programmed a game around SR7's art it'd probably be the best dating sim on F95.
Oh man...... that game would be OP ... the earth might get flooded with jizz ... a game where both of those devs were focusing on a single task each would develop faster than anything else and have the best of both worlds.

Ok I guess the .982g update brought an easter egg, random chick in skimpy clothing named Gwen out of nowhere breaking the 4th wall appears mid BJ scene and start self-aware and embarassing conversations while I'm with Laura and offered a threesome then Laura said no and kept telling her to get out. Good stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The April fools Prank is too real !

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
How do you access the console to change stats/money? I tried the usual shift+o but it doesnt work
You need to change it in the console.rpy section. enable console to true.
Follow this: https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/
Note: Follow option 2. Do not download at option 1. Just manually make it. If you choose to download the "option" script, it will cause errors when u open the game. At least most of the time. Just do it manually:

OPTION 2:
in "renpy game xxx" folder enter /game folder. create file "options.rpy"
type this text in it --
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True
--save and exit.
*Important!!!!! second line needs 4 spaces before python hide:
Third line needs 8 spaces before config.developer = True*

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You need to change it in the console.rpy section. enable console to true.
Follow this: https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/
Note: Follow option 2. Do not download at option 1. Just manually make it. If you choose to download the "option" script, it will cause errors when u open the game. At least most of the time. Just do it manually:

OPTION 2:
in "renpy game xxx" folder enter /game folder. create file "options.rpy"
type this text in it --
init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True
--save and exit.
*Important!!!!! second line needs 4 spaces before python hide:
Third line needs 8 spaces before config.developer = True*
Why not just use Unren ? it's convenient and quick. Easier to use and less chances of fucking up.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes