• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

savage123

May 6, 2018
Sr if it's already mention before but i wanna ask again what i need to do to black mail X?
Not sure if there's another way but, you get Kitty to open the door to X's room at night and you have to look for the picture of X and mystique. Once you find it, when he catches you with one of the girls you can blackmail him.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Not sure if there's another way but, you get Kitty to open the door to X's room at night and you have to look for the picture of X and mystique. Once you find it, when he catches you with one of the girls you can blackmail him.
thanks,already blackmail him in Emma's case haha

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I'm just wondering if there's any roadmap of planned features for this game? I do really like where it's going.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah just don't be in a relationship with Kitty or Rogue as I haven't figured out how to have them all as girlfriends/it never happened in my game save.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah just don't be in a relationship with Kitty or Rogue as I haven't figured out how to have them all as girlfriends/it never happened in my game save.
I'm pretty sure you can make them all your waifu. Just jack up their love, your control/domination and their inhibition. Basically, get all their stats close to max.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
is it possible to have emma as a girlfriend ?
Yeah and I think you can get all three of em to be your gf if your stats with the ladies are high enough. I am not 100% sure but I think I have done that before. if your appropriate stats are low then they will object to you but if you pull it off you can fuck one of them in public as the other two stand and watch while playing with themselves.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
If you want to make them all as your girlfriends,remember to make Kitty loves you first,she's the hardest one that ain't want to come second,but she's accept you to have other girls if she's the first one in your harem,Emma and Rogue kinda easy to be in the harem,they don't mind other girls much

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah,its all the same...i choose Rogue as my first girlfriend,the thing that they allow you to have relationship with other girls because they love you so much and dont want to lose you..hell,i will never broke up with Rogue even there is an option like that,she is alone most of her life,and it suck if you just broke up with her and she just there doesnt have anyone anymore to love her..of course,some of the girl might get jealous sometime but most of the time..they will be back to you because they still need you in their life..is there any ending for this game?maybe in future update?

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
There should be an option to have all three as girlfriends but with a blowjob penalty or something.

Or no penalty. Just an idea.

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
Walkthrough please?
1st day, just rest.
2nd - 4th day, raise Rouge stat (touch cheek, etc...)
5th day meet Kitty and Emma
6th day raise Kitty and Emma stat (touch cheek, etc...)
7th onward try to meet Laura at training room
8th day if you met Laura then raise her stat (touch cheek, etc...)
from 10th day till the end of the word, bang every one

That's the walkthrough.

Reactions: hooviescoop
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes