ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me if Kitty is a virgin?i mean the game keep mentioning she is inexperienced,is "i never want a guy as i want you,z"thing is she mentioning she have a boyfriend before or she just have a crush that she can only see?i just keep forgetting about this game..the one i remember about is Rogue,the others just sometime bug keep making the relationship with other girls crazy..
Yes she is a virgin. She said she's had other boyfriends before but she's never went far with them as she did with you in bed after you have sex with her.

pregnancy/impreg coming into game soon?
This would certainly be an interesting event. Like I said in my review, game needs a little more content, but what it needs the most is a story/plot. I'm guessing Oni will implement this at some point after he/she's finished introducing all the characters into the game.

Having a girl becoming pregnant with you could certainly serves as a special event in said story. Protecting your pregnant girlfriend from an attack on the mutant/or war with Magneto for example. So many ideas to go with this since it's XMen universe, it's even better.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
The topic was renamed before the link to the version appeared. This is really strange.
But if you read the previous posts, you will find a link to 0.982g
What's the changelog for .982g? Does anyone know?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yes she is a virgin. She said she's had other boyfriends before but she's never went far with them as she did with you in bed after you have sex with her.

This would certainly be an interesting event. Like I said in my review, game needs a little more content, but what it needs the most is a story/plot. I'm guessing Oni will implement this at some point after he/she's finished introducing all the characters into the game.

Having a girl becoming pregnant with you could certainly serves as a special event in said story. Protecting your pregnant girlfriend from an attack on the mutant/or war with Magneto for example. So many ideas to go with this since it's XMen universe, it's even better.
wuish,thank you,i just dont remember it,anyway if the girls get pregnant and their womb get claimed as yours..it will be interesting..but this game barely have story whatsoever..its only lack story..if Oni add that it will be awesome..like the cameo of Logan,Cyclops,Gambit(wait,he shoudnt be in),Beast,Colossus or Deadpool..which is they only appeared in special event..but not daily..the girl asking for favor to increase the relationship,fighting some criminal with them..and much more stuff like that..but the bad thing is,some cuck will demand to add netorare in this game if that happen,like make them prostitute and fuck with dozen of mutant just to turn this pathetic cuck on..LoL,even in this current game,some idiot asking to add Rogue fuck Professor X..like WHAT THE FUCK??that kinda shit just ruined the game...the current game already okay with the way it was and that cuck can Fuck Off from this game,you disgust me(sorry a bit emotional there)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you,but all of them already my girlfriend..i just dont remember when did i do that,sometime you just forget what did you do in that game because of work and life
Ah yeah as clearly evident by me completely forgetting about having a conversation on Rogue's virginity with her XD ...

No. The hymen is typically a ring or crescent, not a full barrier. If someone's hymen actually blocks off the vagina then it needs surgical correction. Remember, menstruation is a thing. Some women don't even tear their hymen at all, even with dildos, sex, and tampons, because the size and flexibility vary from woman to woman.

Breaking Laura's hymen each time you fuck her would certainly be an interesting feature, though.
o__o this is what happens when you don't get to bang a virgin irl. I honestly thought it was a barrier since they already use a separate part to urinate instead of the actual vaginal canal x__x
And yeah it would be interesting I don't remember the name of the artist but I got the Idea from some pics on one of the many hentai sites... the artist drew her getting her Orifices stuffed and stretched by a well endowed faceless/mysterious partner and then asking him to wait for her to recover so he can stretch her out again... or something like that.

if Oni add that it will be awesome..like the cameo of Logan,Cyclops,Gambit(wait,he shoudnt be in),Beast,Colossus or Deadpool..which is they only appeared in special event..but not daily.
Hmmm if you are also not into NTR then why even have the Dev spend time on making Male characters when there are More than enough female characters missing from the game already ? I wouldn't mind seeing some of the freakier looking babes either. like the blue skinned original Mystique.

Reactions: Genji

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What's the changelog for .982g? Does anyone know?
When a new version comes out, all changes are written there.
New version 0.982
If letters are added to the version, then this is always the removal of bugs.
Read patreon

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I doubt that... two reasons :-
1: They are warrior women... lot of acrobatics and combat even training might have broken their hymen.
2: Lesbians use dildos and strapons for playtime... :p
So they could be technical virgins as in they have never had a male penis inside them, but I doubt they have untouched pussies.... Fuck even Rogue was not a virgin in this game and she can literally NOT touch anyone. :( I was disappointed too when MC banged Rogue. But yeah maybe she broke her hymen in combat too ? never really specified if MC was her first or not.
I figure the most logical and likely scenario to explain Rogue not being a virgin but not being able to physically bang anyone is that she was so sexually repressed she prolly got a little too wild masturbating with a dildo and popped it herself by accident.....It happens more than you'd think.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
When a new version comes out, all changes are written there.
New version 0.982
If letters are added to the version, then this is always the removal of bugs.
Read patreon

A shame one needs to be a Patron to see them. I haven't been an Oni Patron in ages.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
o__o this is what happens when you don't get to bang a virgin irl. I honestly thought it was a barrier since they already use a separate part to urinate instead of the actual vaginal canal x__x
And yeah it would be interesting I don't remember the name of the artist but I got the Idea from some pics on one of the many hentai sites... the artist drew her getting her Orifices stuffed and stretched by a well endowed faceless/mysterious partner and then asking him to wait for her to recover so he can stretch her out again... or something like that.
I dont think the hymen keep regenerate is a good thing,its painful,my ex crying when i pop her cherry for the first time..it might not be a good idea if the hymen keep regenerate,or Laura already get used with pain..Dont get me wrong,popping your cherry for the first time with someone special is already enough than popping cherry everytime when they having sex

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay guys. How do we unlock the Gwenpool Easteregg? Because there is obviously an Easteregg with Gwenpool in there.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
I'll give it a try when it's a version L-M-N-O-P.
Unless that's some witty reference, that's not how the versions work in this game. Oni usually makes one release each month, with the a-g versions afterwards being bug fixes for that version until it is stable enough. This'll take about a week or two. Then, they'll go silent until the next release. So, unless a version is particularly broken, we won't ever get a 0.982m or 0.994p, or other really low letters. Unless some other game breaking bug comes out, I expect 0.982g to be the last bug fix until 0.983.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I dont think the hymen keep regenerate is a good thing,its painful,my ex crying when i pop her cherry for the first time..it might not be a good idea if the hymen keep regenerate,or Laura already get used with pain..Dont get me wrong,popping your cherry for the first time with someone special is already enough than popping cherry everytime when they having sex
Don't think laura is the type to be worried about pain like that. It seems to be a side effect of their regenerative powers they just have a higher threshold and dull out common pain... like how wolverine or laura don't start crying or panicing whenever they get a cut or get stabbed or something. As for the popping cherry every time was more of an interesting funny thing now a romantic or kinky sex thing.

Reactions: Unreal434 and Genji

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Don't think laura is the type to be worried about pain like that. It seems to be a side effect of their regenerative powers they just have a higher threshold and dull out common pain... like how wolverine or laura don't start crying or panicing whenever they get a cut or get stabbed or something. As for the popping cherry every time was more of an interesting funny thing now a romantic or kinky sex thing.
I'd guess the pain tolerance less a side effect of regeneration and more a side effect of, "knives slice their way out of my hands almost every day."

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes