Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.997d] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Hm I should probably take a look. I played only last version from kemono 1.3 or something. But want to use mod too I think
Yeah take a look and see how it's absolutely ineffective.

Nothing against its creator, but he shouldn't have told us about the mod if it wasn't in good working order.

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah take a look and see how it's absolutely ineffective.

Nothing against its creator, but he shouldn't have told us about the mod if it wasn't in good working order.
Hm. Maybe someone should try to make a mod on his Rogue Like Ultimate 1.3 or it just tooooo buggy as hell to do this.

Reactions: Ghostload

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All I need is a stable version... that's all. Once I get caught up with my other mod updates I'll take a look at the latest version and try to fix it, but I'm just not a fan of spending up to 30-100 hours fixing bugs before I even start porting the mod and updating it.

Reactions: Blu Bel

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Sancho1969 Somebody asked me to port this game but it looks like an effing nightmare. Ping me when you get your mod done for the newest one and I'll give it a shot.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Somebody asked me to port this game but it looks like an effing nightmare. Ping me when you get your mod done for the newest one and I'll give it a shot.
Good evening bud. Nightmare can be an understatement with this title tbh. I spent more hours fixing dev's bugs than all the hours modding it. A few scenes of the newest release isn't enough for me to update right now until folks assure me that maybe, just maybe the newest version is stable. The last few have not been so I passed on wasting time. We just need a stable build, that's all.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote