Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.997d] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 30, 2018
Jubes didn't have full implementation yet
the mod is just compatible and usable but not fully funtion like old girls
i'll wait until i can bang Jubes then wait till this mod catch up with them again
stay safe brother :WeSmart:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jubes didn't have full implementation yet
the mod is just compatible and usable but not fully funtion like old girls
i'll wait until i can bang Jubes then wait till this mod catch up with them again
stay safe brother :WeSmart:
yep, not all her poses are done but she has 1900 stat changes so there's a ton of code on her.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Which OS are you on and what's the error message? I'm on linux so I can't reproduce. My linux version still works fine.
I can't get it to work either. Windows like everybody else who play games. No errors.

Good evening. Yes, I do know how to solve. Don't get cute trying to unarchive files. Simply install the mod as instructed in the OP in the un-fucked-with, clean original VN.
Unarchived files work no other f####ng way than archived files. Unarchived files just operate faster. It's just required to remove the original files sometimes.
Pls don't tell us to not do something which is supported by the interpreter. Some of us know what we're doing.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't get it to work either. Windows like everybody else who play games. No errors.

Unarchived files work no other f####ng way than archived files. Unarchived files just operate faster. It's just required to remove the original files sometimes.
Pls don't tell us to not do something which is supported by the interpreter. Some of us know what we're doing.
No need to get fucking pissy with me bud, you are wrong. If you want this mod to work then install as instructed. Unarchived files take precedence over archived files which will cause the damn error you quoted me from of "variables defined twice". This mod works for literally thousands of folks on windows, linux and 'droid without a single hitch because they installed as instructed. If you get fucking cute trying to mod shit you know little to nothing about then that's on you. If you knew what you were doing then you wouldn't have a problem with the mod.

Install as instructed: "Extract contents to 'game' folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required." and it will work 100%, period. If you don't wish to do that then no problem but don't come and bitch about it here afterwards because you clearly do not "know what we're doing". Good day to you, sir.

Last edited:

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
No need to get fucking pissy with me bud, you are wrong. If you want this mod to work then install as instructed. Unarchived files take precedence over archived files which will cause the damn error you quoted me from of "variables defined twice". This mod works for literally thousands of folks on windows, linux and 'droid without a single hitch because they installed as instructed. If you get fucking cute trying to mod shit you know little to nothing about then that's on you. If you knew what you were doing then you wouldn't have a problem with the mod.

Install as instructed: "Extract contents to 'game' folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required." and it will work 100%, period. If you don't wish to do that then no problem but don't come and bitch about it here afterwards because you clearly do not "know what we're doing". Good day to you, sir.
I'm cracking up because rpyc isn't even archived, it's precompiled. Renpy has to compile rpy files at startup anyways. It doesn't matter after the first run, but cooperdk is hilariously wrong. Fucking users, man.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Umm... WTF? If that's supposed to be me being hugged.... nope, I ain't gonna say it :ROFLMAO:
Hey, it's sort of what he asked for (I couldn't find a pic with 2 guys hugging + the finger).

If it makes you feel any better I made you Bruce Willis and you're the one giving the finger. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hhd12258

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, it's sort of what he asked for (I couldn't find a pic with 2 guys hugging + the finger).

If it makes you feel any better I made you Bruce Willis and you're the one giving the finger. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: just to clear any potential air.....no dudes being "dudes" is preferred by me ;), but making me the "bitch", just know I got my eye on you now, Slick.. lmao. Regards brother. Thanks for making me laugh, I need it.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
each girl has a specific order to massage to unlock early things.
If your mod could expose those to the user that would be helpful.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
each girl has a specific order to massage to unlock early things.
If your mod could expose those to the user that would be helpful.
The code for massage is too RNG, I wrote the guide as much as I currently can for the massage, it's not 100% but it's there for what variables can be checked.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote