there is new girl so i doubt this will get updated soon
i just hope this game going good and its mod is doing great
this mod is just too useful to left behind :(

Pet_Wussy

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 1241207

Overview:
In-game mod for Rogue-like: Evolution
Multi-mod displays in-game walkthough, adds through stat screens, modified choice text boxes and more planned.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer.​

Updated: Initial Release
Game/Creator: Rogue-like: Evolution / Oni
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v.996b
Game Version: v.996b
Language: English

Features:
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it remembers the descriptions of your current loaded save and it allows you to escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations).
  • Adds in-game walkthrough highlighting menu choice character stat changes.
  • Add character stat screens via the character chat menu giving exhaustive stats of the current character in focus.
  • Wider menu choice boxes to accommodate extra text of walkthrough.
What you can expect: The walkthrough will not give outcomes to all choices. There just isn't any way to write a 100% guide due to there being RNG (random number generation) variables and other compound statements that calculate outcomes. It is what it is, a guide to help you understand just how many of the choices will change stats before selecting and/or how degenerate the result.

I've used an acronym naming convention to save space in the walkthough as follows. The four main stats are color coded to resemble the in-game colors for each to hopefully make it all more cohesive.

Lv = Love
Ob = Obedience
In = Inhibitions
Ls = Lust
ApvlChk = Approval Check
VarChk = Variable Check

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download Versions:

View attachment 1241210 View attachment 1252663 View attachment 1252662 View attachment 1252661 View attachment 1483558
View attachment 1483557
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well, and only drink the finest of whiskeys.
can you update it to 0.997... thank you!

Reactions: deaddog

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update:

Been porting 996b over to 997d all day. I've now completed all the Jubes and guided the Halloween party event. I'll make a few GUI tweaks but the old RenPy this is compiled on is handicapping my style. I should have a new version out by this evening (hopefully before my 2nd or 3rd adult beverage is consumed). My plan is to leave 996b available in the OP (since it's fairly stable) and add a second link for 997d. Hopefully that'll keep everyone happy. I'll keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

Tags for those likely wanting the info: Machinencio MonstaX01 Gaolang Biggus_D1ckus Amerato Jimyxiii asfasfasfvas

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update: added v0.997d to the OP. Keeping v0.996b there as well just in case. Enjoy.....I've a few Crown & Cokes in my imminent future.

Edit: I feel I should say something as I feel this mod does NOT represent my proper work expectation. Please know that because of the mass amount of bugs in the game and it being compiled in a version of RenPy from 2017, there's only so much I can really do to it without wasting hundreds of hours on code that will be obsolete the day the dev finally updates their software. I'm not making excuses but I feel that folks have a certain expectation of what SanchoMod brings to the table as of late and the bar set rather high (imho). Please don't judge me by this particular mod as this is very basic code at best, and barely suitable for release in my opinion. If you enjoy the mod then that's great, if you have not experienced SanchoMod in another title then I highly recommend you do that as those are what truly represent my brand. Thank you for your continued kindness and camaraderie .

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Update: added v0.997d to the OP. Keeping v0.996b there as well just in case. Enjoy.....I've a few Crown & Cokes in my imminent future.

Edit: I feel I should say something as I feel this mod does NOT represent my proper work expectation. Please know that because of the mass amount of bugs in the game and it being compiled in a version of RenPy from 2017, there's only so much I can really do to it without wasting hundreds of hours on code that will be obsolete the day the dev finally updates their software. I'm not making excuses but I feel that folks have a certain expectation of what SanchoMod brings to the table as of late and the bar set rather high (imho). Please don't judge me by this particular mod as this is very basic code at best, and barely suitable for release in my opinion. If you enjoy the mod then that's great, if you have not experienced SanchoMod in another title then I highly recommend you do that as those are what truly represent my brand. Thank you for your continued kindness and camaraderie .
Dude, you don't need to apologize. Rogue-Like is well know for being a buggy mess, it's why Oni goes through 2/3 of the damn alphabet every release. I remember one update like 3 years ago that had me dicking Kitty in the fucking eye.

Thanks for the mod.

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote