Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
why you say RNG?
Is stored variable?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-997f2-oni.14/post-6289235

it is GirlX.MassageChart
Do you want to DM me a git, and I'll see if I can help?

P.S. would you consider a GirlX.OCount multiplyer or setting?
I say RNG because the massage map you are referring to is being selective of only a single part of the code (it is not as static as that). Each girl has her own approval checks as well. It's not help I need, please understand that when there's more than a few variable conditions with multiple checks it's just not practical within the guide to write separate python code to map the many variations of each choice the player MIGHT select. I'll take a closer look when I have time but realize that there are almost 2300 choice menus in the VN that must be analyzed separately.

Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
No news.

Oni specifically said that he's taking even longer now between updates.

There's nothing there now nor for the foreseeable future.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'll admit that I've been frustrated modding this title from time to time to be honest. I adore the title but despise the damn bugs, it drives me up the wall. I'll continue to support it and once Oni gets their shit totally together I'll rewrite the mod proper and go all in... like with my other publicly released mods. This damned love/hate relationship may never end :ROFLMAO:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Not happening until next year, unfortunately.

You can check back a few pages and see for yourself.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Also he is making a real good money from his patreon. Why did he threat his supporters like that...
Because he knows he's the only creator who can make a halfway decent superheroine game.

All the other ones just aren't as good.

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote