Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.997d] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mod is updated accordingly. Three versions are available in case this edition of the VN is borked. Pay attention to DL the correct version for the base game you have installed BEFORE installing the mod. Regards.

and MarcoPoolo, so many scripts are modified that you will always need to match the mod version to the game version for this particular title...and usually for all RenPy games as you likely already know. I apologize if I didn't make the clear previously. Enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Mod is updated accordingly. Three versions are available in case this edition of the VN is borked. Pay attention to DL the correct version for the base game you have installed BEFORE installing the mod. Regards.

and MarcoPoolo, so many scripts are modified that you will always need to match the mod version to the game version for this particular title...and usually for all RenPy games as you likely already know. I apologize if I didn't make the clear previously. Enjoy.
It looks cool, thank you so much for this!!!

kulkuler

Jul 10, 2017
The v0.996b version has been updated. But can I use the v0.996a version of this mode as it is?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The v0.996b version has been updated. But can I use the v0.996a version of this mode as it is?
No. See the posts directly above yours:
...so many scripts are modified that you will always need to match the mod version to the game version for this particular title...and usually for all RenPy games as you likely already know. I apologize if I didn't make the clear previously. Enjoy.
There were massive bugs in 996a. I have to go through every single script again. It's early morning here, I just got up, making coffee now and will start porting to 996b.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Updated to v0.996b with some new features and minor tweaks/corrections (as usual). Enjoy.

If you don't have or otherwise need a fresh copy of v0.996b OEM base game (un-modded), try this link .

Last edited:

Lucaslima5

Oct 4, 2021
Updated mod to v2! New and improved!
  • Stat menu consolidated and includes even more stats (added "Girl likes Girl" stats)
  • Stat menu now has "Switch to" which allows you to select another girl in focus and view her stats. When you exit the stat menu the girl that was originally focused in the chat scene will regain focus so it's completely seemless.
  • Cleaned up the walkthrough, fixed some minor bugs, and added even more info)
Enjoy. I'm still working on fleshing out info for even more choices, stay tuned. Regards.
My question would be whether this will require an update for each version. Because as we all know, each update comes with like 8 versions due to bugfixes per usual. So each and every change in letter in the ABC will break it?

Jimyxiii

Feb 11, 2018
0,996c version rdy to be released? or are the changes so minor that a c version doenst make sense and i should download 996b?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote