steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not a big fan of White Bitch either, was just for testing if i entered and replaced erverything right. But i thought i keep in for a little diversity. Maybe i replace it again with something else, but that's not the highest priority at the moment.
Oh, I see. Lol! No worries then. I certainly appreciate the thought you're putting into having more dialogue options!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Hold head during BJs for all 3 girls (There's an option on their BJ menu to toggle it on or off)
- Separate rules (when you use plan omega, or kappa, or psi, Xavier won't bother you only with that girl, will still bother you with the other girls, unless you use their plans)
- Added a cheat on the backpack so you can make Xavier stop bothering you with each girl.
- Added the text updates @MK78 provided
- Fixes

hands.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
Oh Wow! Suddenly tried the latest. LOVE the 'Bitch' addition to Emma's petnames @MK78! I'd always felt like this was the one thing missing from the risky options. (For all the girls actually, but it suits Emma particularly well. Hell, she might even take it as a compliment! Lol!)
You guys are the best!!

Reactions: probez

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So i played with the 0.978e version with previous mod compilation from shanks aka... upon seeing the new mod update, i backed up the save, deleted my game copy and put my save in the new vanilla copy so to try the mod on a vanilla version, but now i cant load my save data, nothing happens when i click on it :/ any help

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
0.978e modded with 27-05

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So i played with the 0.978e version with previous mod compilation from shanks aka... upon seeing the new mod update, i backed up the save, deleted my game copy and put my save in the new vanilla copy so to try the mod on a vanilla version, but now i cant load my save data, nothing happens when i click on it :/ any help
I'm sorry but i think there is not much you can do! Sometimes the old saves won't work with newer versions of the mod. So you have to start over. But if someone now's a way, please correct me!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
All your saves stopped working, or just the latest one? Maybe try reopening the save using the version you had before and saving into some other place.

mr_draken

May 23, 2018
couple notes with latest mod patch. Kittys pics are now bald, also. is it possible to get emma to titfuck? I find it strange that rogue has that action but emma does not.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
couple notes with latest mod patch. Kittys pics are now bald, also. is it possible to get emma to titfuck? I find it strange that rogue has that action but emma does not.
No it's not possible to titfuck Emma yet!

I have the bug with Kitty too, maybe she is Charles's doughter:closedtongue:

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
During first start-up of a clean modded vers. using arrow keys to navigate dialog works fine, But after closing the game and restarting the arrow keys start trying to select the relationship bars and it becomes rather annoying

Is it possible to add numeric hotkeys to dialog boxes?
It's a little unwieldy to play with one hand if ya' catch my drift... :test:

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017

I have the bug with Kitty too, maybe she is Charles's doughter:closedtongue:
This should fix it, sorry about that.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
It probably won't ever be implemented, maybe a few years down the road. I just don't see how it's possible.

Emma_TJ_Preview.jpg EmmaTJPreview.jpg

Oh and another sugesstion i have, Emma could use her own Gym clothes!
That is a capital idea; I'm making her some sleepwear too, just incase she decides to break that rule of hers.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
0.978e modded with 27-05 + Kitty fix:

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It probably won't ever be implemented, maybe a few years down the road. I just don't see how it's possible.

View attachment 104557 View attachment 104558

That is a capital idea; I'm making her some sleepwear too, just incase she decides to break that rule of hers.
Man to bad, i bet this is only for your Platinum Patreon's tier for 1000 bucks right? :(:winkytongue:

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes