Apr 7, 2018
I did not call it an abortion. I said that I thought it looked like an abortion eaten by a dog that then threw it up all over the place. And no, I don't think that the modders should stop what they are doing because it is obvious that a lot of people enjoy what they are doing. What I would have preferred is that a separate modding thread was started so the peeps who wanted to mod, and the peeps who wanted to download the mods had their own thread. I'll just stop following the thread and look for updates on this game elsewhere.
Your argument doesn't make any sense. Regardless of whether people were modding the game or not you'd still be notified every time people had conversation in the thread. The fact that the conversation happens to be about modding has no actual effect on your ability to determine whether the game has been updated or not. As a matter of fact, the fact consistent conversation happens in the thread is helping you keep up with updates. Every time someone posts something you get a notification in the top right; hovering over it will show you whether the version number for the game has went up. If you use the latest updates tab to keep up to date with game updates then your entire argument is pointless.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Your argument doesn't make any sense. Regardless of whether people were modding the game or not you'd still be notified every time people had conversation in the thread. The fact that the conversation happens to be about modding has no actual effect on your ability to determine whether the game has been updated or not. As a matter of fact, the fact consistent conversation happens in the thread is helping you keep up with updates. Every time someone posts something you get a notification in the top right; hovering over it will show you whether the version number for the game has went up. If you use the latest updates tab to keep up to date with game updates then your entire argument is pointless.
I'm not picking up what you are throwing down. I am aware that whenever someone posts in a thread I get a notification, just like you quoting my post gave me a notification. The past month or so, I've been getting several notifications on this thread which is of no interest to me. If there was a modding thread, notifications would have been down significantly, and I could take more time scrolling through what comments there were. Also, I have seen threads where someone would post a new version of a game, and the OP doesn't get updated. I'm guessing mods don't hover all the threads as there's so many of them, so unless a mod is active in a thread, you might have to ping them to update the OP. But it's fine. I have stopped following this thread, so have at her boss!

Reactions: lookatall

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
What do you guys think the chances are that Oni knows about these mods? I'm not a paypiggy so I can't see all the posts on there but I scrolled through his patreon and couldn't find any mention of mods or f95 in general. Would be pretty funny if one of his supporters questioned him about his lack of speed compared to the folks here
((not giving you any ideas of course :RarePepe:))
He'd probably say that mods just rework his assets, while he makes them from scratch.

Apr 7, 2018
What do you guys think the chances are that Oni knows about these mods? I'm not a paypiggy so I can't see all the posts on there but I scrolled through his patreon and couldn't find any mention of mods or f95 in general. Would be pretty funny if one of his supporters questioned him about his lack of speed compared to the folks here
It's actually really funny because in his patreon he claimed it would be impossible to rework sex positions for rogue and kitty because they would take too long. Meanwhile the mods in the forum did his job for him minus the 40k he'd be making in the year it'd take him to add that much content

Reactions: MK78

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
He probably knows by now. I was a patron of this project but I have my doubts we will ever see a finished product. A pity because I love his art style a lot.

Reactions: MK78 and zazzaro

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Which is a valid point. When Oni does get around to posting an update, no one will know it because of the all of the modded updates and such. A modded thread would clear things up.
Just klick on Latest Updates in the Header! Official Updates by Oni pop up there! Oh as a nice side effect maybe you find other interesting stuff you might be interessted in. That's how i found Rogue-Like here!:cool:

Shinyyy

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone have an update on this or any input at all?
So yeah, Spear1403's port is up but the mods arent working for some reason (except the SLDR cheats, those work). So dont download that yet

I gave him the link to the premodded version from a couple days ago (22-05) but something went wrong

Files are there but they're almost entirely unaccessible in game. I said almost because i can get Emma to wear the towel but cant find a way to do the other stuff. Hopefully it'll get fixed though

May 25, 2017
They were sent to him before and I believe he just ignored them.
But he also said to flag and report any of his stuff being posted elsewhere so I doubt he'd be happy about F95.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
They were sent to him before and I believe he just ignored them.
But he also said to flag and report any of his stuff being posted elsewhere so I doubt he'd be happy about F95.
I think, at least after all the progress made here, the main reason Oni wouldn't want his supporters to find F95 is because it could potentially jeopardize his revenue stream.

In a recent comment someone asked if there was any news on a potential update. Oni's response was this:
Yeah, sorry about the delay, I really did hope to have something out by now. I'm hard at work on polishing some things up, but it'll be a couple more weeks probably.
"Hard at work". Lol.

Apr 7, 2018
I think, at least after all the progress made here, the main reason Oni wouldn't want his supporters to find F95 is because it could potentially jeopardize his revenue stream.

In a recent comment someone asked if there was any news on a potential update. Oni's response was this:

"Hard at work". Lol.
Not to mention the whole ''I hoped to have something out by now'' but somehow polishing is going to take weeks. How can you miss a deadline you set for yourself by WEEKS to ''polish'' stuff.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
"hard at work"
"a couple more weeks until an update, probably"
"gotta P O L I S H"

Really makes you think. By the time his 1-minute-of-new content update comes out we'll have had another 10 outfits released, foursomes and either Jean/Mystique/Storm added and fuckable lmao

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
So here's a preview of the new "hands on approach", Emma's art is all set to go, all three of Zero's colors but the layers and positioning is a little more complex and all three of the girls BJ poses are at different sizes and file resolutions, so it's adding a little extra busy work for me so I don't know how soon we'll get it implemented.
EmmaHandsOnPreview.jpg <-- This may look a bit off since it's the head with the fluffy hair shading with the wet hair art.

I'm guessing before the heat death of the universe...probably.

...and Kitty's art is done.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
By the time his 1-minute-of-new content update comes out we'll have had another 10 outfits released, foursomes and either Jean/Mystique/Storm added and fuckable lmao
Let's not tempt fate shall we? Next thing you know, the modders die from slipping on an orange peel, this thread gets randomly deleted, and Rogue-like: Evolution actually turns out to be a convoluted computer virus to take over the internet.

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Rene

Aug 5, 2016
So yeah, Spear1403's port is up but the mods arent working for some reason (except the SLDR cheats, those work). So dont download that yet

I gave him the link to the premodded version from a couple days ago (22-05) but something went wrong

Files are there but they're almost entirely unaccessible in game. I said almost because i can get Emma to wear the towel but cant find a way to do the other stuff. Hopefully it'll get fixed though
You're gonna need to tell him that, someone told him the mods aren't working in discord and he enabled sldr but not all the others

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
You're gonna need to tell him that, someone told him the mods aren't working in discord and he enabled sldr but not all the others
Just put a message out in the bug reports section of Spear's discord. Don't know when he'll respond though since he's currently offline.

Shinyyy

Nov 8, 2017
Oh I did just that after i posted here, he hasnt been online since though

And there's also some requests for Modded Rogue Like in Booms discord, maybe he'll work on it too idk

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes