Rene

Aug 5, 2016
Oh I did just that after i posted here, he hasnt been online since though

And there's also some requests for Modded Rogue Like in Booms discord, maybe he'll work on it too idk
Probably not, usually if spear ports something booom won't bother

mr_draken

May 23, 2018
Question, theres a hell of a lot of pages to go through, is there a current list of all the things the mod adds to the game?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Question, theres a hell of a lot of pages to go through, is there a current list of all the things the mod adds to the game?
As far as i can tell there is not an exact list no. But i try to sum it up a bit.
New Clothes, Tan's for Kitty and Rouge, New Sex Positions, New Hair colors, more Sex options for Emma, bug fixes and more!

Text Update: 3 Files done (Emma Scenes, Emma SDialog & Emma Chat), changend some some petnames (Diamond in polite) & (White Bitch in Risky). So Emma does not phase trough walls or floors anymore but runs or hurries trough Doors now! ;) Got to test them in Game wich i have to do later (Testet the pet names already). Maybe i can put them up tomorrow!

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
As i wet to the text i thought, it would be really cool if we could see the dildo or vibrator u can use on or give the girls as a present. Is that something our Art guys could do? Just asking, no request or anything.:)

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
Text Update: 3 Files done (Emma Scenes, Emma SDialog & Emma Chat), changend some some petnames (Diamond in polite) & (White Bitch in Risky). (Testet the pet names already). Maybe i can put them up tomorrow!
I did find it odd that 'Bitch' wasn't included in the risky petnames, given everything else that's there. I'd certainly like to see it included not just for Emma, but all three gals. Having said that White Bitch sounds a little odd. (Though I get where you're coming from with her whole 'White Queen' background.)

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
Ok, I'm new to this thread (I used to play vanilla) and couldn't find a list of mods or which mod is a collection of other mods. Can someone tell which mods have what content or better yet, update the op so that it has mods other than cheat mod?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I'm new to this thread (I used to play vanilla) and couldn't find a list of mods or which mod is a collection of other mods. Can someone tell which mods have what content or better yet, update the op so that it has mods other than cheat mod?
1) Download un-modded version 0.978e from OP
2) Go back 1 or 2 pages and find the latest post with a MOD attached from Shanks_Aka, he merges everything in one package.
3) unpack game - unpack mod on top - play
4) come back at your chosen interval and repeat 2 to get the latest MOD

Reactions: osmann

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I did find it odd that 'Bitch' wasn't included in the risky petnames, given everything else that's there. I'd certainly like to see it included not just for Emma, but all three gals. Having said that White Bitch sounds a little odd. (Though I get where you're coming from with her whole 'White Queen' background.)
I'm not a big fan of White Bitch either, was just for testing if i entered and replaced erverything right. But i thought i keep in for a little diversity. Maybe i replace it again with something else, but that's not the highest priority at the moment.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Knock before entering you pervert. I think it's random whether she's gonna be naked or not when you enter.
>Knock
but then I don't get those sweet sweet +1's

Also I'm not entirely sure it's as random as random implies, It seems to only if not mostly happen when Love is under 400, I've yet to have it trigger above 450

chriall

Mar 30, 2018
how do i romance Emma? i have version 0.978e with the latest Shanks_Aka Mod and i still cant do anything with Emma is there a certain amount of in game days i have to wait till i can do anything in the sex menu or just any interactions in general?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
how do i romance Emma? i have version 0.978e with the latest Shanks_Aka Mod and i still cant do anything with Emma is there a certain amount of in game days i have to wait till i can do anything in the sex menu or just any interactions in general?
Go to class during an evening.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Do the nicknames for the girls even work or do anything?
Well there just nicknames, so wht do you expect them to do?

Text Update:
So i put the first Files up here, just keep in mind that there are not 100% Finished. Maybe you can pu them in your Game an test them out. Tell me what you think, report any typos or suggest a line for Emma?

I know the Missionary part is still missing many edits, but for now i'll work on the others and going back to it later!

How to use the Files in your Game:

Just put them in the folder called Game inside your Rogue-Like 0.978 Folder and overwrite everything! Oh backup the Original Files before you overwrite them!
I suggest you use this Version for it because i used the files of this Build!

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes