MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
There appears to be a layering problem with Rogue with her bikini tan at the same time as the arm binders... her neck comes up over her face... I saw it at the football field if that helps.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The latest version does not seem to remember Emma's exhibitionist status.
I've seen about 5 times the text "Emma seems to have become somewhat of an exhibitionist" and still she is reluctant to do stuff in public

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
- Made some changes on the swimsuits, you can use them outside the pool now (maybe now people will stop asking where they are)
Hmm... I still can't find Rogue's options for swimsuits.
I started a brand new game after correctly modding the "e" version, but nothing.
Any thoughts?

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
There appears to be a layering problem with Rogue with her bikini tan at the same time as the arm binders... her neck comes up over her face... I saw it at the football field if that helps.
Couldn't find it, in which scene did it happen? missionary? could you share a picture so I can have a better idea?

The latest version does not seem to remember Emma's exhibitionist status.
I've seen about 5 times the text "Emma seems to have become somewhat of an exhibitionist" and still she is reluctant to do stuff in public
Weird right? Oni had some code there that blocks Emma from becoming an exhibitionist, everytime she is an exhibitionist she stops being an exhibitionist lol. I was adding a small event for her and found out about it, already removed that.

Hmm... I still can't find Rogue's options for swimsuits.
I started a brand new game after correctly modding the "e" version, but nothing.
Any thoughts?
wardrobe -> underwears

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
wardrobe -> underwears
Ok, so something is going on with my game, I guess, because swimsuits are definitely not an option under "underwears"
That IS an option for Kitty (I get "Tops & Bras", "Panties", Socks and Stockings", and "How about your swimsuits"), but not Rogue ("Tops", then it lists all the socks, stockings, and panty options in a row. See screenshot)

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Emma exhibitionist suit at the pool
- Red and blonde hair for Kitty
- Fixes

emma exhibitionist.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Ok, so something is going on with my game, I guess, because swimsuits are definitely not an option under "underwears"
That IS an option for Kitty (I get "Tops & Bras", "Panties", Socks and Stockings", and "How about your swimsuits"), but not Rogue ("Tops", then it lists all the socks, stockings, and panty options in a row. See screenshot)
There should be a swimsuits option inside the underwear menu now.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
What is the trigger for full-nude Rogue in shower? I wanna avoid this so I can still get her first time naked text where she asks your opinion

Also is it possible to make rogue's workout shorts part of the pants section so I can pants her without losing said opinion scene?

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Who's ILL?
He's the creator of a RPGM game that seemed very promising, But once he got like 1/4th of the way through development he died from cancer 5 times over and then two years later out of nowhere he said on his twitter "I'll release my game when Star Citizen is released"

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Is there anyone that can compile 978e and all the recent updates into an andriod apk? or if someone can tell me how to put the updates on the current apk in android I would appreciate it.

Thank you

jesusman1

Oct 24, 2017
During the anal scene with all the girls when you speed up and set the Dick Opacity to 0 the stock butthole picture comes up on top of the gaping butthole. it looks super weird.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017

I see this thread attracted many modders' attention. So many that I'm wondering if there is a coordinator for all those mod applied onto the game and checking if they're all compatible together.

Assuming @Shanks_Aka is the unofficial coordinator, have you been contacted by an uploader or Mod to keep track of the compiled mod and update the OP?
I thought I had answered this before, sorry, no, nobody contacted me, someone did say something about updating the OP, but I think it was with the 0.978e link.

What is the trigger for full-nude Rogue in shower? I wanna avoid this so I can still get her first time naked text where she asks your opinion

Also is it possible to make rogue's workout shorts part of the pants section so I can pants her without losing said opinion scene?
Knock before entering you pervert. I think it's random whether she's gonna be naked or not when you enter.
About the shorts I'd rather not change it for some possible troubles that might come out of it.

Negasonic and Yukio when?
Hi Wade o/

Just wondering, amid all these mods- is there any actual news of a proper update coming out?
He was working on switching between the girls (in the chat menu I guess) and in reliving events at the danger room, but till now no date yet, and looks like there won't be any official new scene for Emma.

During the anal scene with all the girls when you speed up and set the Dick Opacity to 0 the stock butthole picture comes up on top of the gaping butthole. it looks super weird.
I removed that, thx for pointing it out.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes