notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I think I have a good narrative for Jean if someone wants to inplement her in the game. the idea is she actually dating Scott, but they act like to puritans. my memory of the show is they being both goody two shoes, specially jean. Our mc could come in and her lose her repression, this could work with both love and slave "routes". scott wouldnt need a model, he would just appear in mentions, like the one in the danger room. anyway, thats some idea that I had right now, might as well see if you guys like it.

Reactions: KittyKat007

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Fixed the bugs from previous version (I hope)
- Added a picture for Xavier's picture (you can check it again at your inventory if you have it already)
- Added some of the missing clothes for Kitty's Doggystyle (capris and shorts)
- Made some changes on the swimsuits, you can use them outside the pool now (maybe now people will stop asking where they are)

xavier picture.png Kitty leotard.png Rogue swimsuit.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added a picture for Xavier's picture (you can check it again at your inventory if you have it already)
- Made some changes on the swimsuits, you can use them outside the pool now (maybe now people will stop asking where they are)

View attachment 102149 View attachment 102147 View attachment 102148

Thanks again shanks for putting these together

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Awesome new stuff! Thank you Shanks and to all the modders!
As I said earlier I did some cleaning, recolors, and all the missing assets for kitty's blond and red hair that I made earlier. Hope these are now to everyone's liking! :) Enjoy!

Kitty_Sprite_Hair_Evo_red.png Kitty_Sprite_Hair_Evo_blonde.png Kitty_Sprite_Corset_blue.png Kitty_Sprite_Dress_Red.png Kitty_Sprite_Piercing_RingTChain.png Kitty_Sprite_Piercing_RingTChain_Gold.png

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
- Everything from before
Thanks for the updates. Though, I still can't seem to access the swimsuits for anyone other than Kitty outside of the pool, but maybe I just need to start a new game..

Ozuma

Feb 13, 2018
i got this in the latest mod pack

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/EmmaSprite/Emma_Sprite_Wet1.png'>:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 828, in script call
call Chat
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 1199, in script call
call Emma_Chat
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 189, in script call
call Emma_SexMenu
File "game/Emma_Sex.rpy", line 83, in script
menu Emma_SMenu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/EmmaSprite/Emma_Sprite_Wet1.png'."

how do i fix this?

Reactions: MetalBlank

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
I keep getting the Emma_Sprite_Wet1 error as well, even when I catch her in the classroom and she starts stripping down... I thought it was because I was catching her in the shower...

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added @MrChow Rogue's new tan lines
- Added @MrChow Rogue's new missionary pose
- Added @MrChow Kitty's legs up tanned and socks
- Added cheats to increase girl's actions once they reach 0
View attachment 96454 View attachment 96455

Full tan and black hair for Kitty's doggy position:
0.978e modded with 21_05 + all fixes

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ATTENTION ART FIX: Here's the corrections for Emma's Missionary "Legs Up" pose and a Kitty Doggy layer color correction. Just unzip in main folder and replace the 3 files.
- Everything from before
View attachment 102149 View attachment 102147 View attachment 102148

Awesome new stuff! Thank you Shanks and to all the modders!
As I said earlier I did some cleaning, recolors, and all the missing assets for kitty's blond and red hair that I made earlier. Hope these are now to everyone's liking! :) Enjoy!
View attachment 102162 View attachment 102163 View attachment 102164 View attachment 102165 View attachment 102166 View attachment 102167
I see this thread attracted many modders' attention. So many that I'm wondering if there is a coordinator for all those mod applied onto the game and checking if they're all compatible together.

Assuming @Shanks_Aka is the unofficial coordinator, have you been contacted by an uploader or Mod to keep track of the compiled mod and update the OP?

Reactions: papasmurf

--GrayFox--

Formerly 'grayfox127'
May 4, 2017
The files are in the game/images/EmmaSprite folder, they're just misspelled. Easily fixable by just going into the folder and changing the filenames for both EmmaSprite_Wet1 and EmmaSprite_Wet2 to Emma_Sprite_Wet1 and Emma_Sprite_Wet2

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
0.978e modded with 22-05 + fixed Emma's wet sprites & new Character thumps from @MrChow

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see this thread attracted many modders' attention. So many that I'm wondering if there is a coordinator for all those mod applied onto the game and checking if they're all compatible together.
Well i only started to help a little bit because many users seemd to have problems to get the mod working an wanted an already modded Version. And i had nothing to do at the time, so i thought, why not help them out?

Text Update! Had to start all over again because i have overwritten my previous data by accident! (shame on me!) But i m at it, also i have a bit of spare time this Weekend. So i will get a lot done, i hope to have most of it ready by the end of next Week!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
The files are in the game/images/EmmaSprite folder, they're just misspelled. Easily fixable by just going into the folder and changing the filenames for both EmmaSprite_Wet1 and EmmaSprite_Wet2 to Emma_Sprite_Wet1 and Emma_Sprite_Wet2
0.978e modded with 22-05 + fixed Emma's wet sprites & new Character thumps from @MrChow
Nice

What's the requirement for triggering the option to have Rogue make Prof. X oblivious to your activities?
Get caught having sex in a public place... Basically, if Rogue gets naked, or if you get naked in response to her...
Being at least lvl 5 too

Reactions: TheDevian

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
What is the folder path to drop the mood folder for an Android. I can't find where our installed

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes