Kimostad

Sep 18, 2017
This thread is insane. It's almost impossible to find any info about official updates, due to 95% of posts being related to modding the game...

There are barely even any gameplay posts...
Official updates? From Oni? You came about 4 months early. You're better off checking his Patreon in late October. Maybe then he'll have done something "Official" for the game. We might even be able to hold Emma's hands.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Official updates? From Oni? You came about 4 months early. You're better off checking his Patreon in late October. Maybe then he'll have done something "Official" for the game. We might even be able to hold Emma's hands.
Well, I am working on hand arts right now, so we might beat him to that as well.

We're not making fun of you @p22, and I think this isn't the first time you'd brought up something not unlike a separate thread for modding, but the reality is just that Oni doesn't really seem like he's doing anything for the game right now. In the last month we've practically doubled the content of the game while still trying to hew as close to it's original vision; it's a fun setting and system to play around in, who could fault us?

Reactions: probez

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
I was thinking that the art is already in place for a 3 way shot of doing one girl doggy while the same girl is eating out another one. That would make for awesome game play. Or we might need just a shot of the back of the girls head or an animated one with the head bobbing up and down. The girl being eaten could be feeling her boobs up or using the hands grabbing the girls head. Just a thought I don't think there would be much to do as far as art work goes. Let me know what you think.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I thought the development slowed down, but I just stopped receiving updates. Happy to see there's new stuff.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Sooo...hope it's not bad form but here are the Kitty Sprite versions of the Cat Keyhole Lingerie for both arm poses, up and down variants on the panties.
Kitty_Sprite_Keyhole_Lingerie_Preview1.JPG Kitty_Sprite_Keyhole_Lingerie_Preview2.JPG
Try to get to DS later today...that frill is killing me!

how do i turn them into exhibitionists, i haven't seen that option yet
You basically need to get them to do sexy things to you in public. Do it enough times and they start to enjoy the attention.

As far as I can tell you need inhibition (whatever the bar to the left of your ween-o-meter is called) high and either love or discipline high to make it easier/possible.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
how do i turn them into exhibitionists, i haven't seen that option yet
As @Olive_Drab said, do stuff with them in public, at some point you're gonna get a message.
"Girl seems to have become something of an exhibitionist."

Ohh..That's interesting! Hope it gets linked at some point then. Emma's bad girl background makes her a natural for that sort of thing!
I just linked it.

Sooo...hope it's not bad form but here are the Kitty Sprite versions of the Cat Keyhole Lingerie for both arm poses, up and down variants on the panties.
View attachment 101723 View attachment 101724
Try to get to DS later today...that frill is killing me!

You basically need to get them to do sexy things to you in public. Do it enough times and they start to enjoy the attention.

As far as I can tell you need inhibition (whatever the bar to the left of your ween-o-meter is called) high and either love or discipline high to make it easier/possible.
I'll add them in a few minutes.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added Kitty's kitty lingerie for the sprite
- Added send dick to Emma event (some different dialogs if done during class)
- Added invisidick (click on the backpack and you have 3 different options of opacity, 0, 0.5 and 1)
- Activated Plan Psi for Emma (also needs picture from Xavier's study)
- Bugfixes

kitty lingerie sprite.png invisidick.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Edit: Lingerie Fix attached:

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
I was thinking that the art is already in place for a 3 way shot of doing one girl doggy while the same girl is eating out another one. That would make for awesome game play. Or we might need just a shot of the back of the girls head or an animated one with the head bobbing up and down. The girl being eaten could be feeling her boobs up or using the hands grabbing the girls head. Just a thought I don't think there would be much to do as far as art work goes. Let me know what you think.
Olive_Drab and Shanks what are your thoughts on this?

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
It would be a lot of work codewise

What is plan psi and how to unlock it? I have the picture in my invertory. pls help
Same as with the other girls, your lvl needs to be 5 or higher, you need to have some lvl of approval from Emma, and you need to be caught by Xavier doing sex stuff with Emma
Edit: Its basically the same thing as plan Kappa, there's only like, 2 or 3 more dialogs

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added Kitty's kitty lingerie for the sprite
- Added send dick to Emma event (some different dialogs if done during class)
- Added invisidick (click on the backpack and you have 3 different options of opacity, 0, 0.5 and 1)
- Activated Plan Psi for Emma (also needs picture from Xavier's study)
- Bugfixes
The missionary versions of the kitty lingerie (Kitty_Sex_KittyLingerie_Panties, etc...) are still missing from your compilation, so the game will put out errors whenever you try to have sex with her wearing it. Downloading the missing images from Olive_Drab's original post didn't work, because the file names have changed, the top doesn't show up, and there's no image for the legs up position.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
The missionary versions of the kitty lingerie (Kitty_Sex_KittyLingerie_Panties, etc...) are still missing from your compilation, so the game will put out errors whenever you try to have sex with her wearing it. Downloading the missing images from Olive_Drab's original post didn't work, because the file names have changed, the top doesn't show up, and there's no image for the legs up position.
Sorry about that, here's the fix:

Edit: Yeah, the legs up position has no image, let me see if I can edit the legs down ones and make something for it

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
It would be a lot of work codewise

Same as with the other girls, your lvl needs to be 5 or higher, you need to have some lvl of approval from Emma, and you need to be caught by Xavier doing sex stuff with Emma
Edit: Its basically the same thing as plan Kappa, there's only like, 2 or 3 more dialogs
Hmmm I would think that the only real thing other than the initiating of the Menage 3 for coding is where the girls would be positioned. Again I am not a coder and will not pretend to know what is involved but since to me it would look like just moving the girls into positions they already assume and just having one overlap the other that it wouldn't be that hard. I want to thank you for responding though and I will keep putting out ideas as I come up with them. Thank you again!

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I think I'm in agreement with Shanks on this one. I don't think the art is the issue, but getting it coded to have all of those different elements present and interacting with each other might be a problem.

I don't know...I've got a lot of ideas on the burner (and one's being cooked) but there might be a feasible multiple girls solution.

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
So, if these mods are for .978e -- and I've been playing the .978f version (on a Windows-10 pc), how should I proceed?

Should I delete the game folder in <My Documents> then re-install the .978e version?
Will I still be able to use my saved game? Or will I have to start from scratch?

- Thanks in advance

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
So, if these mods are for .978e -- and I've been playing the .978f version (on a Windows-10 pc), how should I proceed?

Should I delete the game folder in <My Documents> then re-install the .978e version?
Will I still be able to use my saved game? Or will I have to start from scratch?

- Thanks in advance
Okay, here's my big secret...I've been running the f version this whole time. I would say: do nothing, apply the most recent patch Shanks just put up (and the fix) and give it a shot. Your save might work, so I wouldn't abandon ship just yet. But you might want to start over anyway, a lot has been added/changed.

At worst, just make a new directory and install 978e into that, then apply the patches.

Reactions: Thwip!
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes