Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I'd love to
Give me some references and I'll start on the art. Like, which yellow costumes, etc.

Also, Shanks, for the hands: would it be more practical to have the hands drawn onto a hair layer or just be a separate element? I ask because all three of the BJ sequences are at different image resolutions. It makes no difference on my end, I just want to know what would make it easier for you to make it work.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Give me some references and I'll start on the art. Like, which yellow costumes, etc.

Also, Shanks, for the hands: would it be more practical to have the hands drawn onto a hair layer or just be a separate element? I ask because all three of the BJ sequences are at different image resolutions. It makes no difference on my end, I just want to know what would make it easier for you to make it work.
I think he's talking about these two:
rogue classic.jpg kitty yellow.jpg

About the hands, I think its better to have them as a separate element.

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah in terms of events and stuff I don't see why he's struggling so much. Theres legitimately no events in the game at all in comparison to how long it's been around, I get it's a trainer game but it's also an X-Men game. You'd at the very least expect some sort of story from him :/. Sucks that Oni ended up being the dev that worked on this. I feel like if another Dev had the idea before him we'd have a far more fleshed out game with regards to story and content. Though the modders definitely make up for Oni.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added Kitty's kitty lingerie (dark lace lingerie as sprite placeholder)
- Added wear vibrator in class event for Emma (mostly the same as the one for the other girls)

emma vibe.png kitty kitty lingerie.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Just dumping some refs for the uniforms they've had....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can go dig up some specifics if you want... Also these pages might be handy: and .

EDIT: , , (I forgot her, sorry).

Reactions: SpongeGuy34

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Just an idea but it's something I've wanted to be able to do since you guys first introduced sending dick pics. It'd be awesome if we could send a dick pic to Emma in class, and she looks at it and gets angry/surprised/turned on or something. Kinda like the vibrator in class event you just posted maybe? I dunno, just a thought

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly, while the official updates from the developer are painfully slow, the mods are moving fast and I appreciate that. Kudos to you guys! I do have a few request to the modding team if it all possible?

I would like to see more revealing costumes and with each one a new reaction instead of using the usual reaction from the girls. Well this is just a random nonsense but would be great if someone picked it up.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added wear vibrator in class event for Emma (mostly the same as the one for the other girls)
This update reverted the fix for Emma's pubes in missionary, turning them back to Kitty's brown.

Also, there's a clipping issue with the dick in her legs up pose.
screenshot0002.png

EDIT: It also seems like the Kitty_Sex_KittyLingerie files are missing. They aren't in the zip, and the game throws up errors saying it can't find them when you try to have sex with her in it.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
This update reverted the fix for Emma's pubes in missionary, turning them back to Kitty's brown.

Also, there's a clipping issue with the dick in her legs up pose.
View attachment 101492
Right, thx for pointing it out, this should fix it, extract it on games -> images -> EmmaSex and replace the files

Edit: Also realized that I forgot to add the new mouth for Emma's blowjob, next time I share a new version I'll be sure to include it.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
0.978e modded with 20-05__2+Emma Sexfix:

How to mod the game yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Working on the Text goes on slowly but steady, there is just so much! Going trough all of it and find the right ones takes more time than i expected! But i hope i will have it done soon.

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah in terms of events and stuff I don't see why he's struggling so much. Theres legitimately no events in the game at all in comparison to how long it's been around, I get it's a trainer game but it's also an X-Men game. You'd at the very least expect some sort of story from him :/.
Thinking about the events, there is something I'm curious about. I know when you get into trouble with Kitty or Rogue, you have to get Xavier to back off with either blackmail or mind manipulation. But what I was wondering is is if there's any equivalent with Emma. Can you ever end up in a situation where the Professor's angry that you've been messing around with a teacher? As Emma being...well Emma, with her background and all, it seems like she'd have no problem whatsoever with both blackmail and mind manipulation. So with that in mind, (no pun intended,) Has anyone encountered anything like that yet?

Also on a separate note. I can't seem to get the new Kitty lingerie working yet. Whenever I choose it, it just gives her the standard black lacy underwear. Has anyone got in it in the game? I did download the latest mods, but can't seem to get it on her yet...

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Slightly what now?
In terms of color, not content. :) I feel that when Oni started the project he only planned for rogue and geared everything toward her specific color set.

Yeah, the colors look a little weird. The hair has some of the parts missing.
Could you point that out for me? Not seeing where it's missing on my side.

Okay look, to satisfy you all I'll change the hair colors to match, because it's apparently an issue I wasn't privy to.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Bene-D

Apr 5, 2018
- Everything from before

View attachment 101455 View attachment 101456

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Nice one.. Been waiting forfthisfone.. Hehehe

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Thinking about the events, there is something I'm curious about. I know when you get into trouble with Kitty or Rogue, you have to get Xavier to back off with either blackmail or mind manipulation. But what I was wondering is is if there's any equivalent with Emma. Can you ever end up in a situation where the Professor's angry that you've been messing around with a teacher? As Emma being...well Emma, with her background and all, it seems like she'd have no problem whatsoever with both blackmail and mind manipulation. So with that in mind, (no pun intended,) Has anyone encountered anything like that yet?

Also on a separate note. I can't seem to get the new Kitty lingerie working yet. Whenever I choose it, it just gives her the standard black lacy underwear. Has anyone got in it in the game? I did download the latest mods, but can't seem to get it on her yet...
There's a plan Psi for Emma (similar to plan Kappa), but it's not linked, right now if you're caught with Emma it links you to plan Kappa

In terms of color, not content. :) I feel that when Oni started the project he only planned for rogue and geared everything toward her specific color set.

Could you point that out for me? Not seeing where it's missing on my side.

Okay look, to satisfy you all I'll change the hair colors to match, because it's apparently an issue I wasn't privy to.
It's missing the ones for the BJ scene, the ones for the Doggystyle scenes and the back part for the Sprite. The ones for the selfies are just the BJs ones cutted out.
Also the parts between the dark and light tones of her hair looked a little bit weird, it has some aliasing (is that the word?)

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
ATTENTION ART FIX: Here's the corrections for Emma's Missionary "Legs Up" pose and a Kitty Doggy layer color correction. Just unzip in main folder and replace the 3 files.

Reactions: Shanks_Aka

p22

Jun 21, 2017
This thread is insane. It's almost impossible to find any info about official updates, due to 95% of posts being related to modding the game...

There are barely even any gameplay posts...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes