Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Hmmm I would think that the only real thing other than the initiating of the Menage 3 for coding is where the girls would be positioned. Again I am not a coder and will not pretend to know what is involved but since to me it would look like just moving the girls into positions they already assume and just having one overlap the other that it wouldn't be that hard. I want to thank you for responding though and I will keep putting out ideas as I come up with them. Thank you again!
Making the images appear one on top of the other would be easy, the problem is all the writing for the situations, new triggers, how you get there, and stuff like that. Most of the other stuff were easier to add because Oni had already laid the foundation that would make it all possible.

Thwip!

Formerly 'Echo-128'
May 13, 2018
Okay, here's my big secret...I've been running the f version this whole time. I would say: do nothing, apply the most recent patch Shanks just put up (and the fix) and give it a shot. Your save might work, so I wouldn't abandon ship just yet. But you might want to start over anyway, a lot has been added/changed.

At worst, just make a new directory and install 978e into that, then apply the patches.
That's good to know. Thanks!
I'll copy the game folder to a flash drive before I start. If there are any game-breaking issues, I can always delete the Franken-folder and bring the original file back.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Now that was weird, for some reason I commented out the line that shows the top during the missionary pose.
Now this should finally fix it, sorry about that.
It's been going around lately. Speaking of which...

ATTENTION ART FIX
: This is for Emma's wet hair (all color variants) that will fix clipping/gap issues with her new poses. Simply art asset replacement, just unzip into the main folder and let the 4 pieces rewrite whatever's there.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Wow. I just occasionally took a look at official updates on this game, I had no idea that there was such active modding going on for it. Nice! Really like all the work that's gone into this so far.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Looks like pretty soon we are gonna need another complete mod download version.

That Kitty lingerie is sexy to bad the Kittytard does not work.

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Making the images appear one on top of the other would be easy, the problem is all the writing for the situations, new triggers, how you get there, and stuff like that. Most of the other stuff were easier to add because Oni had already laid the foundation that would make it all possible.
I understand, If you don't mind can I make some suggestions on how that can happen or drop a list and I can try. I don't want to push I just want to help make the game better is all. For example the trigger can be just like when you ask rogue and kitty to make out. I think the coding would be the same all the same triggers would have to apply, also for that maybe like when you say Kitty why don;t you go down on Rogue sometimes she is like no and if everything is ok she says ok then does it, use the same triggers for that then apply the image overlaps. I am just throwing out ideas using what I have seen in the game. If you want to drop this just say so and I will. Thanks again for everything.

fortyses

Dec 8, 2017
There's a lot of drawn clothing on this site . idk if you can download it but it might be helpful for mod developers

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes