MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
No idea, your guess is as good as mine.
Maybe something like Kitty becoming an exhibitionist? Becoming addicted to Jizz or whatever.

So much work in the making! I'm just sorry that in about 10 years or so, when Oni finishes his own version, some of it will be overwritten.
No its not, our guys here can just rename the Files in the way Oni will do. I don't think the changes will be so big that nothing can be used anymore.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
There's one issue I've noticed, though it's hopefully just a case of unfinished assets - if Emma has pubes, then her missionary pose uses Kitty's brown bush.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
So much work in the making! I'm just sorry that in about 10 years or so, when Oni finishes his own version, some of it will be overwritten.
One of the reasons I had done basically zero Emma content until last week was that I didn't know where Oni was with it and I didn't want to spend time on something that would be replaced/redundant; since his comment last week that it would be sometime before he inserted a sex scene for her, well, you know the rest.

Also, I know I'm getting behind on the clothes and some of the other options, it's just that when confronted with using my time for new content of polishing old, I kinda' lean towards getting the new stuff in there for people to play around with. Plus getting the basic mod/animation into the game gives me a chance to see how it interacts with everything else and I can more efficiently use my time for stuff.

There's one issue I've noticed, though it's hopefully just a case of unfinished assets - if Emma has pubes, then her missionary pose uses Kitty's brown bush.
It's a placeholder. I'll post a quick fix for you within the hour. Or less.

ATTENTION ART FIX: Here are the properly colored pubes for Emma's default blonde hair. Just unzip and drop them into "games/images/EmmaSex" and overwrite current content.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I want to extract all the art assets from he original game for some modding i had in mind. First time doing this so I thought I'd ask the modders here how its done.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
That's one of the big problems with Emma's scenes added by us, her dialogs are all copies of either Rogue's or Kitty's, very few of it its Emma's.
If someone wanna change some of her dialogs, make it sound more like Emma, it would be nice. You can open the .rpy files with notepad, but i'd suggest some better editor, like sublime or atom. This dialog in particular can be found in the Emma_Missionary.rpy file. It's very easy, just takes some time.
We're also starting to need some assets for their clothes in the new scenes. Even before adding the new scenes there were already some clothes missing assets lol.
Was going to ask about that and got dragged out, I've been tweaking some of the dialogues for a while so the girl's have unique versions of their responses (and also killing bae and boo). Haven't been editing them all, primarily focused on the nicknames and was going to expand out from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Right, so I was playing Mo's Witch Trainer and got a total Irish feel for Hermoine. So I thought what the heck and gave kitty red hair. I also (hopefully) fixed my problem with Kitty's blonde hair. To finish my Irish Kitty I made up a corset, but I mean if ya make one why not some more eh?

I finally also figured out how to make kitty's dress a bit more revealing, with some color variations.

EDIT: Here are some nipple chains I almost forgot about. I was going to put words on them but they just didn't come out right. Anyway working on some tattoos, they look okay. Really feeling nostalgia from when I was doing modding for SDT, though this is definitely less complicated.
Kitty_Sprite_Hair_Long_red.png Kitty_Sprite_Hair_Long_Blonde.png Kitty_Sprite_Corset_green.png Kitty_Sprite_Dress_nope_see_through.png Kitty_Sprite_Dress_Red.png

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Really feeling nostalgia from when I was doing modding for SDT, though this is definitely less complicated.
Oh wow, I used to do a ton of mods for SDT too. Those were fun times. Didn't that site that was hosting all of those things go down? Wonder what version of the Loader they're up to.

Okay, here's a batch of clothes for Emma's Doggy Style position: Corset & Panties, Bikini and Towel Set. There's also a redraw of the "Lipbite" mouths; it was bugging me.
Emma Doggy Corset Set Preview.jpg Emma Doggy Bikini Set Preview.png Emma Doggy Towel Set Preview.jpg

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
My optional colors pack (install Shanks' mod first and then overwrite):
I haven't actually tried it yet so I could very well not even need to ask this question but:
In order for this to be compatible with the newly added tans I'd have to edit out Rogue's random patches of skin that effect some of the outfits correct?

Like I said I haven't even tried this with the newest version of the mod but I just figure there might be issues because of how Oni originally made her clothes and how you had to account for that

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I haven't actually tried it yet so I could very well not even need to ask this question but:
In order for this to be compatible with the newly added tans I'd have to edit out Rogue's random patches of skin that effect some of the outfits correct?

Like I said I haven't even tried this with the newest version of the mod but I just figure there might be issues because of how Oni originally made her clothes and how you had to account for that
Yeah some of them might still have some skin colored patches.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Okay I only had the intention of doing this for personal use but I figured someone else might want it so I updated MrChow's Optional Colours so that they include the recently added new Tan Sprites as well as making sure the outfits didn't make Rogue look as if she had leprosy.

As I said it was originally for personal use so there may be some discrepancies, issues or a sprite I completely overlooked/forgot but so far I haven't come across any.

I'd also like to add that I softened both the Red Hoodie and Yellow Hoodie because the originals were blowing out my monitor. I've attached examples.

Reactions: SpongeGuy34

Unimaksu

Jun 2, 2017
- Everything from before
- Changed Emma's face to look to the other side now
- Added Emma doggystyle by @Olive_Drab

View attachment 100502 View attachment 100501

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

how do i get access to the other swimsuits. it doesn't give me an option to change them

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Those hairs are pretty neon bright man. Doesn't really blend well with the game's dull color palette
Yeah, well i was feelin the game was getting slightly drab. I don't know bout you guys, but I felt like the dull color was better for rogue and that Oni tried to brighten things up with Kitty (which really fits with her character). And if you'll notice he gave Emma a kind of Ice-y look rather than dull.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Right, so I was playing Mo's Witch Trainer and got a total Irish feel for Hermoine. So I thought what the heck and gave kitty red hair. I also (hopefully) fixed my problem with Kitty's blonde hair. To finish my Irish Kitty I made up a corset, but I mean if ya make one why not some more eh?

I finally also figured out how to make kitty's dress a bit more revealing, with some color variations.

EDIT: Here are some nipple chains I almost forgot about. I was going to put words on them but they just didn't come out right. Anyway working on some tattoos, they look okay. Really feeling nostalgia from when I was doing modding for SDT, though this is definitely less complicated.
View attachment 100839 View attachment 100838 View attachment 100840 View attachment 100836 View attachment 100837
Yeah, the colors look a little weird. The hair has some of the parts missing.

how do i get access to the other swimsuits. it doesn't give me an option to change them
Turn the girls into exibitionists and go to the pool

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes