Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added the fixes for Emma's lipbite, brows and pubes (dont remember if I had added it before)
- Added most clothes for Emma's doggystyle pose
- Added some clothes for Kitty's doggystyle pose (the black dress doesn't look good)
- Added show the plug option for Emma
- Added Emma footjob (looks a little wonky)
- Added an option to change the girl you're chatting with without having to go Nevermind -> Chat -> Talk with girl (second pic)

kitty skirt.png talk with.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
How do i get to fuck emma? she keeps avoiding me
After she introduces herself in class the first time, go back to the classroom during the evening. You catch Emma there masturbating and that's when she starts becoming available to you. You might need to go back the second weekday after meeting her, and she might only be there Monday through Friday, I can't remember if she's there on the weekend or not.

You can't fuck her right away, keep going back to the classroom in the evenings after class and work on her stats there. You'll need to select the option that says something like "Lock the door" and once the door is locked she'll be willing to fool around. Once you get her stats high enough you can get her phone number and add her to party and bring her around with you. She won't want to do stuff in public for a while (which includes being in your room with another girl--she isn't comfortable fooling around with the other girl in the room, at least not right away), but if you and her are in private she's usually DTF once your control over her is high enough.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Okay guys, here is some art fixes for Emma's BJ and Missionary Sex. After you install the new patch from Shanks go ahead and unzip this into the main folder. These are simply asset replacements; art for art.

Fixes:
- Redrew Emma's mouth and gave her a new jaw that will overlap the standard so she now opens her mouth when giving the BJ instead of just her lips. I also cut the mask shape a little differently to accommodate.
- Fixed that weird overlap issue with Emma's hips and legs in the "Legs Up" position for regular sex...I think.

New stuff for Kitty!
These are for Shanks to put in a mod, but here we go: Kitty Keyhole Lingere & matching tights!
Kitty Kitty Underwear Set Preview.jpg

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added the fixes for Emma's lipbite, brows and pubes (dont remember if I had added it before)
- Added most clothes for Emma's doggystyle pose
- Added some clothes for Kitty's doggystyle pose (the black dress doesn't look good)
- Added show the plug option for Emma
- Added Emma footjob (looks a little wonky)
- Added an option to change the girl you're chatting with without having to go Nevermind -> Chat -> Talk with girl (second pic)

View attachment 101129 View attachment 101130

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

I know we thank everyone here for all the work but I wanted to do a special shout out to Shanks_Aka for putting everything together in a nice neat package for us. Thanks Shanks_Aka

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
Is the swimming pool somewhere in the main game? (I can't seem to find it.)
Or is it part of a mod pack?

-Thanks in advance

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
And this one from Emma's Doggy Style. Some kind of layer color mishap, made part of her butt slightly yellow (!?).
This file has the last two things I just posted as well, but it's safe to just overwrite everything.

Godammit.

Oh, and where are we on the subjects of hands?
View attachment 101184
Thx for the fixes, and wow, having the hands holding her head would be awesome

So now we just need to do the Danger Room simulation Oni has been talking about, and his next update will be redundant lmao. Great job, pal!
I didn't understand why he'd waste time with that, there's like what, only 4 "events" in the game? And the only interesting one is the catching Emma masturbating, which I think is already repeatable.
I was thought the danger room would be interesting to have special events like the MC messing around with the simulations, maybe making the simulation strip the girls, or even going at night by himself and simulating the girls on it.
Edit: Maybe I understood him wrong when he talked about what he was doing with the danger room

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and where are we on the subjects of hands?
View attachment 101184
Yes to hands!! It's something I feel has been sorely lacking in Rogue-Like... you get the girls' obedience levels up and tell them to go down on you and they're all apprehensive, but they still are fully willing to do it without any interaction from you. It's especially weird to me when the girl hasn't been willing to give you oral at all yet and you choose the option to "Cum in her mouth (without asking)" and the animation isn't of you being forceful but instead of her just happily going down on you and letting you nut in her mouth. "Mmm, I think I could start to enjoy that..." I just... what?

So yes to hands please :D

Reactions: Shanks_Aka

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I didn't understand why he'd waste time with that, there's like what, only 4 "events" in the game? And the only interesting one is the catching Emma masturbating, which I think is already repeatable.
I was thought the danger room would be interesting to have special events like the MC messing around with the simulations, maybe making the simulation strip the girls, or even going at night by himself and simulating the girls on it.
Edit: Maybe I understood him wrong when he talked about what he was doing with the danger room
That's how I understood it too. It's a way of replaying the different encounters, like catching Emma in the classroom. It's a waste of time, and from the sound of it, it's just creating more issues with the coding.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Has anyone considered implementing the yellow X-Men costumes?
I'd love to

That's how I understood it too. It's a way of replaying the different encounters, like catching Emma in the classroom. It's a waste of time, and from the sound of it, it's just creating more issues with the coding.
Yeah, I agreee on it being a waste of time, specially since its taking so much time
Edit: Btw, we could use some more events like the Rogue_Frisky_Class, were she sends you the note "You like biology?" during class. Maybe he also plans on adding some more this next update

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I'd love to

Yeah, I agreee on it being a waste of time, specially since its taking so much time
Edit: Btw, we could use some more events like the Rogue_Frisky_Class, were she sends you the note "You like biology?" during class. Maybe he also plans on adding some more this next update
It doesn't sound like he's been doing anything like that. I think he did a bit of Emma's story and art, but that's it. He seriously needs to rethink his priorities.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes