Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
Shanks, perfect timing. Here's Emma's Doggy Style scene (not the new one I'm still working on). Just basics, no clothes or alt hairstlyes yet, but it gets her in there and it gets the art assets out there if anyone wants to play around with that.
View attachment 100424

Yeah, the other side looks better (the second one you posted).
Nice!, i can't wait to see how finished the art assets of Emma with the new doggy style scene, keep it up man.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Changed Emma's face to look to the other side now
- Added Emma doggystyle by @Olive_Drab

other side.png emma doggy.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Love the new stuff, although Emma saying "I haven't had much experience with this" is kind of weird.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Damn, a lot has happened since I last checked this post. That art is looking really good, , keep it up! I'll have some tans for Rogue soon, been kinda busy lately. Might do some for Emma while I'm at it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Seriously though, what about Oni? Is he doing ANYTHING with his game, or it is all in the hands of modders now? XD
He does. He likes to polish it, likes to express how hard it is to make this game, what arduous challeneges he has to tackle... sometimes even releases some bits and pieces. He is much less vocal about and much more methodical in taking the money he gets monthly for it. Seemingly thats much easier than working on this game.. i sometimes get the feeling, because i'm malicious, he prefers doing the latter much more than he does doing the former. I admit, we all have our hobbies. His one is called "Get Da Cash!".

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Seriously though, what about Oni? Is he doing ANYTHING with his game, or it is all in the hands of modders now? XD
Doesn't sound like he's been doing much else than screwing up the code even more lately.

" I've been focusing on some systems stuff lately, so I've added more story content for Emma, and the Danger Room, and some character-switching stuff, and some new costumes for Emma, but I haven't made a ton of progress on new sex scene art for her yet, so I want to get on that."

Dboss

Apr 27, 2017
- Everything from before
- Fixed both Rogue and Kitty swimsuit undressing
- Added Emma sex scene (no footjob yet)

View attachment 100406

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Edit: Does she looking to the other side looks better?
View attachment 100411
Thank you so much

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Love the new stuff, although Emma saying "I haven't had much experience with this" is kind of weird.
That's one of the big problems with Emma's scenes added by us, her dialogs are all copies of either Rogue's or Kitty's, very few of it its Emma's.
If someone wanna change some of her dialogs, make it sound more like Emma, it would be nice. You can open the .rpy files with notepad, but i'd suggest some better editor, like sublime or atom. This dialog in particular can be found in the Emma_Missionary.rpy file. It's very easy, just takes some time.
We're also starting to need some assets for their clothes in the new scenes. Even before adding the new scenes there were already some clothes missing assets lol.

Reactions: zazzaro

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
That's one of the big problems with Emma's scenes added by us, her dialogs are all copies of either Rogue's or Kitty's, very few of it its Emma's.
If someone wanna change some of her dialogs, make it sound more like Emma, it would be nice. You can open the .rpy files with notepad, but i'd suggest some better editor, like sublime or atom. This dialog in particular can be found in the Emma_Missionary.rpy file. It's very easy, just takes some time.
We're also starting to need some assets for their clothes in the new scenes. Even before adding the new scenes there were already some clothes missing assets lol.
I will take a look at the Emma Dialogs later, im not good at progging but maybe i can put some Lines of text in there. Are there any Special things she says often? I only know the German Version of the Comics so i do not know any english catchphrases like Rogue's Sugar!

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I will take a look at the Emma Dialogs later, im not good at progging but maybe i can put some Lines of text in there. Are there any Special things she says often? I only know the German Version of the Comics so i do not know any english catchphrases like Rogue's Sugar!
"Darling" I'd say

Doesn't sound like he's been doing much else than screwing up the code even more lately.

" I've been focusing on some systems stuff lately, so I've added more story content for Emma, and the Danger Room, and some character-switching stuff, and some new costumes for Emma, but I haven't made a ton of progress on new sex scene art for her yet, so I want to get on that."
What's the "characted-switching stuff"? just switching focus?

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Guys something we need to develop should be threesome like it's fun and all to have them watch but adding more options like "while fucking rogue say to kity to sit on her face" or stuff like this :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So much work in the making! I'm just sorry that in about 10 years or so, when Oni finishes his own version, some of it will be overwritten.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes