Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
If you want to post them in .psd or whatever format you originally made them in, I can convert them to .png for you. I use GIMP instead of photoshop and it seems a little friendlier on exporting filetypes without dorking them up, maybe it just doesn't like raster stuff, I dunno.

Looks good though, and with her tan...

Okay, so on that front, here is what I've got so far (would've been more but I've been kinda sick lately):
View attachment 99665 View attachment 99666 View attachment 99667
I've been sick the last few days, but the body is now completely done, and I made two variants for clothes and bare chested. Emma's got a lot more going on up top and I figured it would make a difference...
...BUT...
...I don't know if I want to use the style of head that's there or if I want to use the redraw I showed you guys a few posts ago. It's about the same amount of work for me either way and if I do the new style I'll adapt it to Emma's other art assets (there's so little done for her already that it's not a huge deal) but I'm interested in opinions on the matter before I get started.

And I forgot to activate the glove layers for the preview images. *sigh*
You are doing great! hopefully the community can put this together so we can finally nail that teasing woman! lol keep up the good work!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That morning blowjob scene with Kitty gives me nightmares
If i wouldn't know its Kitty i would think its two completely different girl to be honest.
It is difficult to say though because obviously Oni's version is at an angle compared to yours which is face-on which will look worse.
Exactly. It would be nice to see a portrait angle, Olive_Drab.
Well first off I want to say this missionary pose you've drawn is fucking amazing and rivals anything Oni could do on his best day so really well done on that.
I have to second Ahhjksio, a damn shame i forgot to mention this myself the first place! Body looks fantastic! Is it just me.. or her boobs seems smaller then they appear to be on Oni's?:coldsweat:

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
I have to second Ahhjksio, a damn shame i forgot to mention this myself the first place! Body looks fantastic! Is it just me.. or her boobs seems smaller then they appear to be on Oni's?:coldsweat:
I just did an ANALysis and to me it seems like the nude missionary pose is pretty accurate but the ones where Emma is clothed her tits look a lot smaller. So I don't know, see what Olive_Drab thinks. Not sure how much it would take to change them a bit. Also just comparing the two I think Olive_Drab should draw some ab definition for Emma cause she clearly has it and is it just me or should her labia be a bit more pink?: abs.png

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I actually prefer yours, though it feels more like Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes than X-Mean Evolution. As for the sex position... The nipples are way too high.
She's supposed to be leaning back, more like a cowgirl pose.

I have listened to all of your suggestions, but unfortunately due to budget cuts at Olive's Art Garden I was only able to produce this final work...this...masterpiece.
NewVersionPreview.jpg

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Still feels way too high unless there's a bounce animation with a lower nipple position. You generally only get that high of a nipple position on fake breasts with that kind of pose.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Join my patreon special chupaderos club for only $100 a month for exactly the same thing as the $1 subscription!

I can make Patreon jokes because I don't have a Patreon account.
So Patreon is like the opposite of the n-word?

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Yesterday wrote a lot of thing about the head you draw and Oni's version but scrapped it since whatever, so i've thought. But since you are actually interested in hearing opinions i thought ohwell, lets do it again but this time post it as well.

So, i think Oni's Emma face is hotter, sexier, better in most aspect in my eyes. I love her pointy chin with that nice v shaped jaw, very sexy. Your version has a longer face and thus has this blocky jaw shape, not as sexy. Obviously Oni's one is in portrait position so made form a bit from the left side of her which is better than a face-to-face approach like yours.. yet it comes with a flaw, because the portrait position is good exactly to show the nose, so the onlooker can see more of the facial features, a more real vision. Yet thats exactly what Oni's version is missing. The nose. Oni depicts the nose as what we would see from face-to-face. No shape, she basically has no nose :) Rogue and Kitty has at least some.

But overall, Emma's original head is better. So if you would stick with that, just draw a more defined nose, that would be best. Oh, yes, the lips. Your version has more defined lips which i prefer over Oni's. Oni's hairstyles are more detailed and hot but i assume its just a matter of time spent on the details and your version was more of a "straight off the sketch board" thing? I like that lush flowing hair of Oni's Emma. But to be honest, the more hairstyle the better.
Ditto!

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
@Shanks_Aka, I've got some things for you.

Since I'm not one to let perfect be the enemy of good, here is the body, legs, and sexy bits n'masks for Emma's Cowgirl/Missionary style scene. As you can probably see, she has no head, it looks like the animation files are calling for art that's in the sprite folder, but there are two sets of heads there and they are both very different size/resolutions, plus the location marker for said head bits will need to be re-positioned since the point where the neck and head meet is down and off to the side a bit and I don't know to reconcile the X/Y coordinates in the animation instructions with the location of the art. There are no legs included below the knee, I left them off for now incase we want to make it animated, please refer to this complex diagram regarding lower leg placement:
NewVersionPreview.jpg
I can always art them in later. I have to finish up her clothes (some are included in the zip) but if we can get a working version up for now I think that'd be best.

To everyone else: this is not the actual mod, just art assets for it, though y'all are, as always, most certainly welcome to it.

I resized the body from the preview post I did yesterday(?) added some more shading to define her abs a bit and also to make her breasts look a little more natural, also she got a brand new pussy. Except the inside parts you don't see, I didn't bother with that.
Quick Preview:
NewEmmaCowgirlPreview.png

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I really can't find that outfit i have everything else it looks like i have the mods working but can't find the kittytard. You must have to do something to unlock it anyone know how to unlock it maybe after going on a date with Kitty?
I have the outfits up on that file and it is not in any of theme options.
I really wanted that transparent outfit why can't i seem to find it.
This is kinda irritating me as soon as i seen it i wanted it but can't find it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Currently, the biggest thing that bothers me with this game is that 'clean up' prompt after every sex-act.
Does she really gotta ask you whether she should wipe the jizz off her face every time?

Seems like the sort of thing that she should handle on her own, depending on her stats.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I resized the body from the preview post I did yesterday(?) added some more shading to define her abs a bit and also to make her breasts look a little more natural, also she got a brand new pussy. Except the inside parts you don't see, I didn't bother with that.
Quick Preview:
View attachment 100004
The definition on the abs was the only thing I felt was missing from your Emma missionary pose... and now that you've included that it looks perfect to me. Also, in the other images you posted (where she's wearing the two different tops), I really love that her boobs are "tighter" together in clothing as they should be. Taking her top off in this pose will actually look like you're ..erm, "letting the girls out"

Can't wait, this is looking fuckin' awesome. The mods here are literally the only reason I'm still playing this game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay so it may be an issue good to know it is not on my end why the Kittytard is not working.
I though i was missing something or was being stupid.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
I just had an idea for Shanks. What about after a few rounds of sex when you're using focus to keep going for multiple orgasms, the girl changes to her 'wet' look. Not the hair just the wet body, like a good substitute for sweat basically.

Like your dick doesn't even get wet after 4 orgasms from you and her pussy isn't dripping after 20 from her. You're just both perfectly clean it doesn't make much sense

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ohno, sweaty looking wet skin! Thats horrible! The good people of this place don't wanna endure such vile things!! ...but i'm willing to take such suffering upon myself to save these good people so i'm not against the idea!:coldsweat::coldsweat:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes