Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Unfortunately, as a result of what I feel was a personal slight, I have decided to mod no more. The only thing that could possibly heal my broken spirit is thousands of dollars a month in donations to my Patreon account.

Nah, I'm just kidding, here's the bondage jacket and arm cuffs set from Rogue's TJ scene, now available in regular sex as well!
View attachment 98594

One of the things I was thinking about doing with Jean is having the other girls strongly dislike her. Like, they put up with her because she's Chuck's prize pupil, but no one really likes her because she reads minds and is the harbinger of the apocalypse, and her inability to read or influence you sort of triggers a co-dependence; since you're the only person who knows that she doesn't know what your thinking. And Jean was always a bit of a, not arrogant so much, but...I'm rambling. More on this later.

Also, tagged an error, I don't know if anyone else has gotten. When you try to have sex with Rogue in missionary and she has piercings (ring or barbell) I got this:
View attachment 98596
It looks like it's trying to pull up a file that does not exist (those images are called "Rogue_Sex_Body_Tits_Barbell/Ring.png" so I fixed the labels in the RogueAnimations.rpy filed and included here in my post and also in the zip with the new artwork.
Cool, and thx for pointing out the bug

Edit: Btw, I separated the piercings from the body, so if anyone decides to make tan versions, you dont need to do it for the ones with piercings

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Aaah that! I see :) I consider that a neat addition and it was always obvious to me that its the mc who jacks it since the option to do that states it clearly. "Start jacking". The mc is the one doing it. When the girls are the ones giving the handy that has its own animation so there should be no confusion between the two, i'm suprised to hear that this isn't the case for you. No offense here but this isn't really the game's fault. It is crystal clear who does the jerking ;)
I think maybe I imagined situations that weren't actually happening? I dunno. I was referring to times when you are feeling up one of the girls and there's another girl in the room, like you're fingering Rogue, so the fingering animation is going in center screen, and Kitty is in the room with you and starts jerking you off, and you see the hand jerking animation on your dick in the corner. Maybe that's not something that actually happens and I just imagined it. Entirely possible. Kinda want to hop in and test that now.

Obviously when a girl is jerking you off and that's the "main activity" that's occurring, it's front and center in the screen and is very clear who is doing what. ;)

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I just want to put it out there that I'm not upset at @RadicalIon in any way, I think my comment "Nah, I guess not." was intended as a joke but apparently my keyboard's sarcasm key wasn't working like it was supposed to.

Reactions: RadicalIon

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
So, I noticed some weird stuff going on with the tan-lines for both Kitty and Rogue. For Rogue, her tan-lines during a titjob slide off the top of her body and are just a bit janky during that scene in general.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Kitty... Nevermind the fact her tan for the rest of the body just doesn't exist. Take a look at her face during the doggy scene.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
can I ask for a darker or brighter shade for kitty's pink socks? right now theyre not that different from the withe ones

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
So, I noticed some weird stuff going on with the tan-lines for both Kitty and Rogue. For Rogue, her tan-lines during a titjob slide off the top of her body and are just a bit janky during that scene in general.

For Kitty... Nevermind the fact her tan for the rest of the body just doesn't exist. Take a look at her face during the doggy scene.
That happens because there's no assets for her tan lines, only full tanned and not tanned
I changed it so she will look fully tanned if she has tan lines

- Everything from before
- Added @Olive_Drab Rogue's bondage suit and cuffs (no tan version yet)
- "fixed" Kitty doggystyle tan lines
- "fixed" Rogue titjob tan lines (it might still look a bit wonky, not much I can do there)

Rogue bondage cuffs.png Rogue bondage suit.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
That happens because there's no assets for her tan lines, only full tanned and not tanned
I changed it so she will look fully tanned if she has tan lines

- Everything from before
- Added @Olive_Drab Rogue's bondage suit and cuffs (no tan version yet)
- "fixed" Kitty doggystyle tan lines
- "fixed" Rogue titjob tan lines (it might still look a bit wonky, not much I can do there)

View attachment 98846 View attachment 98847

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

ATTENTION: Patch for this Update (Replacement Art Files)
This will fix the double layer mashup for Titjob animation for tanned Rogue with new binders. Just unzip and put it in your folder standard for updates, these 3 files need to overwrite the current art files in that directory.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any hope someone will mod in full on sex with Emma? Or are we going to actually have to wait for Oni for that?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
It's just a matter of someone doing the art for it
There wasn't art for her blowjob or handjob animations either, and neither for Kitty's doggy and Rogue's missionary. Unless there's something I'm missing, I'd say the modder got that one covered too, it'll probably just take some time.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Not exactly. Shanks_Aka or whoever can correct me if I'm wrong but If I remember right Shanks was the one who added Emma's blowjob or handjob animations by kind of copying assets that were already in the game with the other girls. No one has actually drawn any new poses for Emma yet. Similarly, Rogue's missionary mod looked more like a copy of Kitty's missionary pose, with some changes. The only actual new pose that has been drawn is Kitty's doggystyle
Yeah, the hand for Emma's handjob are Kitty's, I only did recolors for the gloved ones and the mouth for the blowjob is Rogue's mouth recolored

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Not exactly. Shanks_Aka or whoever can correct me if I'm wrong but If I remember right Shanks was the one who added Emma's blowjob or handjob animations by kind of copying assets that were already in the game with the other girls. No one has actually drawn any new poses for Emma yet. Similarly, Rogue's missionary mod looked more like a copy of Kitty's missionary pose, with some changes. The only actual new pose that has been drawn is Kitty's doggystyle
I know, but at this point what's stopping them from doing the same with Emma?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Emma's a bit... more voluptuous than both Kitty and Rogue, not just in the boobage department but her torso also and waist also. She got dat booty (at least that's what it looks like from the existing pics)! It might take more work than just making adjustments to the existing sprites and poses to make her look good.

Having said that, I'm hoping that someone takes a stab at it anyway, even if it's just retouching the existing poses to match her. Hell, even if it's mostly just placeholder stuff until someone can sit down and really give her the full treatment, I'd be happy with that too. I probably don't speak for everyone but I'll take whatever I can get, haha. Titjob with Emma's knockers? Doggystyle with dat booty? Yes please :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Emma's a bit... more voluptuous than both Kitty and Rogue, not just in the boobage department but her torso also and waist also. She got dat booty (at least that's what it looks like from the existing pics)! It might take more work than just making adjustments to the existing sprites and poses to make her look good.

Having said that, I'm hoping that someone takes a stab at it anyway, even if it's just retouching the existing poses to match her. Hell, even if it's mostly just placeholder stuff until someone can sit down and really give her the full treatment, I'd be happy with that too. I probably don't speak for everyone but I'll take whatever I can get, haha. Titjob with Emma's knockers? Doggystyle with dat booty? Yes please :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Kitty and Rogue are a little different as well, but that didn't stop them. That said I'm no graphic, so I don't know much of the limitations.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes