Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Oh god Oni is working on Emma's blowjob. What do you guys think? Looks pretty terrible imo worse than Kitty's

"Sorry for the quiet, guys. It's been a couple weeks, and the delay was a combination of losing a pet two weekends back, which left me a bit shellshocked for a few days, and also mostly working on art assets, which aren't particularly interesting to talk about, and also not worth seeing until they're in a finished state. Anyway.

I have been working away, I've got the basics for Emma's BJ animations and stuff in, there's a [spoilers] example of it below, although don't worry about her body, that's a placeholder for right now that I hope to fix up before releasing her. I still also need to do some alternate stuff like her wet hair and facial stuff, but the basic facial features are done, and the animations mostly worked out. I'm also working my way through her relevant dialog strings.

I hope to have a release ready in a couple weeks, depends on when I can finish up the remaining artwork. Wish me luck."
yuck.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh i almost cried in pain seeing Kitty's face before reading that its just a placeholder... I DO hope that what we see here IS just a placeholder but i don't understand why he isn't showing off some real Emma expression then...

Reactions: bigpenniser

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I mean he's as slow as it gets, but I don't think the animation looks bad for a work in progress.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
(...) although don't worry about her body, that's a placeholder for right now that I hope to fix up before releasing her. I still also need to do some alternate stuff like her wet hair and facial stuff, but the basic facial features are done, (...)
Based on what he said there, I think he's considering her facial animations finished. The body is the placeholder, the face is not.

If that's the case, I'll be sticking with the BJ animation the modders have created if at all possible once this update materializes.

Reactions: probez

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
I'm sorry if I over read it, but is it possible for Emma to wear more lewd clothes outside or in class?
No matter how high her stats are, I can have sex with her outside but she still switches back to the normal clothing.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kitty Xavier is fixed already, you can use the fix from @Shanks_Aka from 2 pages ago or use the complete pack i posted on the last page!

Reactions: Ric

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Holy snap b0ss, these posts are getting way too technical for a horny retard(ehem mutant) like me. Could someone point out the latest complete mod pack? Been playing the vanilla for quite awhile but my lil buddy is getting way too excited to play with Emma. *wink*

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
0.978e modded with 27-05

How to mod the game yourself:

I'm sorry but i think there is not much you can do! Sometimes the old saves won't work with newer versions of the mod. So you have to start over. But if someone now's a way, please correct me!
So i went and skimmed through the posts and this is the recent one. Do i just download this or i have to get the vanilla 0.978e separately?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So i went and skimmed through the posts and this is the recent one. Do i just download this or i have to get the vanilla 0.978e separately?
There is a newer one with a kitty fix, just that package is enough to have the latest modded game.

0.978e modded with 27-05 + Kitty fix:

Man to bad, i bet this is only for your Platinum Patreon's tier for 1000 bucks right? :(:winkytongue:

Reactions: MK78

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Oh god Oni is working on Emma's blowjob. What do you guys think? Looks pretty terrible imo worse than Kitty's

"Sorry for the quiet, guys. It's been a couple weeks, and the delay was a combination of losing a pet two weekends back, which left me a bit shellshocked for a few days, and also mostly working on art assets, which aren't particularly interesting to talk about, and also not worth seeing until they're in a finished state. Anyway.

I have been working away, I've got the basics for Emma's BJ animations and stuff in, there's a [spoilers] example of it below, although don't worry about her body, that's a placeholder for right now that I hope to fix up before releasing her. I still also need to do some alternate stuff like her wet hair and facial stuff, but the basic facial features are done, and the animations mostly worked out. I'm also working my way through her relevant dialog strings.

I hope to have a release ready in a couple weeks, depends on when I can finish up the remaining artwork. Wish me luck."
View attachment 104896
Whew, that face looks weird

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
This is the newest one so far!

0.978e modded with 27-05 + Kitty fix:

Just download, unpack with Winrar or whaterver you use and play!
Sorry @osmcuser132 overread you posted it already!

Reactions: Erudito

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
good luck getting an answer to this as soon as android is mentioned everyone suddenly has to wash their hair.
I really don't know, has the android version a similar folder structure like the PC Version? If it has, then they could work i guess.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I really don't know, has the android version a similar folder structure like the PC Version? If it has, then they could work i guess.
It's possible but eh who would want to sit there update an APK every 48-72ish hours because the mod has been updated. too much of a pain.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
good luck getting an answer to this as soon as android is mentioned everyone suddenly has to wash their hair.
I think you have to install RenPy launcher, install stuff for making apk (there are some tutorials online), unpack the game, replace it with the mod, open it with the RenPy launcher and then select the option to generate android version.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes