Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

PS - I actually like the hair! :closedtongue:
Yeah, but it's just something I drew in the frame to check how the pieces went together; it's like 3 vectors. The final version will still resemble that...just less crappy.

Oh hey, now that Oni's back on the job I'm gonna' take a nap for about 3 months.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Jesus christ, hunting down the modded versions from you guys is kinda a hassel. Gonna create mirrors of MK78's links and add them to the OP though maybe not tonight, it's 1am where I am and sleep. Side note, any way to get the mods working with SLDR's mod or no? Will check for more fixes and apply them if there happens to be any before I get to the mirrors. Also glad to see my description isn't gone despite the fact that when the forum got changed few years back (it was like 1 month after the forums creation) most of my threads were replaced. They used to say F95 but now most of them are 7767.

Shinyyy

Nov 8, 2017
A question, i have a version of android and that version have pool and sexting, wtf?
Where did you get it?

Edit: So i rechecked and it's apparently in Spear's port. I dont know how or why but when i downloaded it last week it and started a new game it wasnt working (only downloaded after his first fix enabling sldr mods, no mention of an update after that). Installed it again today and now it's working... I think (The football field and pool are there ). I'll go through it and check if everything else is there.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I will say I do have an issue with the version I downloaded. It was the one from page 139 and Emma just straight up tells me to fuck off no matter what her love or obedience is. I may of cock blocked myself with her conversation. Also great mod btw. As for the whole sleep thing, it didn't work and as for the the uploading mirrors, that too will have to be postponed as my internet is crap and gets throttled late at night. I'll go ahead and take the vanilla game and apply the mod over it and grab all the patches and upload that instead due to what ever issues there are related to the SLDR's version. @muttdoggy can we give @Shanks_Aka and @Olive_Drab some modder tags? That way you guys can create a official mod page for this game and upload the assests to that and people won't have to search through the existing 140 pages (think the mods on like 129 and the the fixes are spread through the next 10 pages).

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And I saw something that irked me a little. Yes I get that Oni is taking his time with this Project. This Project is a $1 pledge reward. It is literally the least of his concerns. He's also an artist, not a game designer and this is his first game. I remember back when I first found this game and Rogue was the only character. The game ran just fine and could qualify as completed compared to other games that are out there. That was 2 years ago. When he started adding Kitty in he hit some problems that he didn't expect as he built the game solely for 1 character and adding in another character fucked up some of his existing coding and that took awhile to clear up. He's still dealing with those issues. Short and simple, if this were another dev they'd lock it behind a $5-$20 pledge and take just as long. If you pledged $1 a month for a year since the game just started you'd of only spent roughly $30-$40 where as other devs would of milked you for a few hundred and in some cases the game would be abandoned, buggy as fuck or just awful.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Added the modded version by Shanks, called it expanded instead of modded though. scratch that on the Linux and Mac versions. The linux version that's labled as not modded is modded by SLDR and the files are handled differently for Mac and I don't own one.

Edit: That glitch happened again. The one where it didn't want to open. I opened my traceback.txt and then tried opening the game and it worked fine. kinda weird but eh.

Also apparently the files you posted on page 137 or 138 include SLDR's stuff.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@shank_aka @MK78 The emma scenes for me are blocked for some reason. no matter what or how I do things she keeps saying nope.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
@shank_aka @MK78 The emma scenes for me are blocked for some reason. no matter what or how I do things she keeps saying nope.
Hm strange, i play with the latest pack i made and it works fine for me, i know you probably won't be able to do but are you using an old save? Or are you trying to do it in public? Emma is pretty strict about getting naughty in public or with other girls arround.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
emma glitch.png frest start. she says it's none of my business or not willing to do that with a student.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
frest start. she says it's none of my business or not willing to do that with a student.
How high are the stats for her? (Love, obedience, inhibiton)? If you use the SLDR Mod to higher or lover the stats you have to wait a bit before the effect takes place. Also did you met her a second time in the classroom at an evening? I guess you have, otherwise you would not be able to talk to her about naughty stuff.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
there's been the after class event for the first time but nothing about after class. And i did a fresh install from main page but someone I think fucked up the links cause they are all SLDR modded.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
there's been the after class event for the first time but nothing about after class. And i did a fresh install from main page but someone I think fucked up the links cause they are all SLDR modded.
I never had any problems with the SLDR Mod by the way, and yes it is included in the Packs from @Shanks_Aka
You have to visit the classroom again at any evening to see her Masturbate, if you have done it you can talk about sex and flirt with her, and then you can tell emma to lock the door of the classroom. She will be there randomly in the evenings, it is also the only place where you can have fun with her at first.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes