0.979 has been released on the patreon.
(Still Buggy)
Link:
Release: 2 Jul 2018
Version: 0.979a
Platform: Windows, Linux, & Mac
Language: English

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
guys do you know other games like this? with 2DCG, school setting seduction and other stuff like in this game i mean
Like this specifically, no. But there are other trainer games that are always being made. Maybe the closet to this would be Akabur's Witch Trainer, or Innocent Witches, but the second one is really only for people with the patience for it.

Reactions: cacca morta

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
how can i make emma do sexual stuff
With the mod, you catch her masturbathing and then you're all set. With the official release, it's all the same, but I'm pretty sure the farthest you can go at the moment is a handjob, a Kitty-ripoff blowjob, and seeing her naked. Not much else, I don't think.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
With the mod, you catch her masturbathing and then you're all set. With the official release, it's all the same, but I'm pretty sure the farthest you can go at the moment is a handjob, a Kitty-ripoff blowjob, and seeing her naked. Not much else, I don't think.
How can i cath her masturbating
and do you have the mod?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
You don't need the mod to catch her masturbating: After meeting her, go anywhere that isn't the classroom and wait until the afternoon class time passes. Then go back to the class and you'll find her getting off. After that, have a ball. The latest version of the game with the mod should be on page 169, I think? About midway down and was uploaded by MK78, but all the mod does right now is re-utilize character models for more sex variety, different clothing options, cosmetics for the girls, and Mystique is in the mod too, albeit she's very buggy at the moment, and can be met in a similar fashion as Emma. Again, however, very buggy as of currently.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Disappointed with 0.979b. Not much content.

Mod has the same scene with characters but at least it added some content. Keep up the good work guys.

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
ATTENTION: ART FIX
This is the new hair for Raven's sprite.

Just put it in your main folder and unzip it, let it replace the old art. Not dead yet, working on custom scenes for Raven etc.
Very good indeed, but beware of straying away from the original artstyle, it's fine for now, but every now and then I just notice some discrepancies.

Also, what scenes are you working on?

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes