Ric

Oct 21, 2016
OH GOD LOL someone asked how to meet rogue? i need to watch this comment section when i am free lol
Well, about her like not yet asked. But within the meaning of similar questions were.
You should not waste time searching for nonsense, just as should not ask stupid questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PapaThunda

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
It's entirely straight forward anyways so I mean you'd eventually see the girls I don't know how you wouldn't

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I have a question that I hope isn't too dumb. If I have the vanilla version.982g where can I download just the expansion so I can add it to the game?
I currently am downloading but I think this is combined with an earlier version of the game.

Reactions: Czlowieku

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I'm surprised more people don't use the "Search This Thread" function before asking a question................. or even the first page for that matter. It's what I do.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I loved this game but reading the comments looks like the game will never be updated. It has great potential, it is a light and fast game. I think putting more characters, and putting more positions and etc would look pretty good. Games with potential should not be overlooked, I know many will disagree but if you improve the game, putting more dialogues, more areas, positions, conflicts between the girls, I do not know, it will look great.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
I loved this game but reading the comments looks like the game will never be updated. It has great potential, it is a light and fast game. I think putting more characters, and putting more positions and etc would look pretty good. Games with potential should not be overlooked, I know many will disagree but if you improve the game, putting more dialogues, more areas, positions, conflicts between the girls, I do not know, it will look great.
nah, it will be updated. He usually takes 1 to 2 months so this is normal, and he still post updates, we just want an update.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I'm waiting, but not very anxious. This game has great potential, but it needs a lot of content which will be difficult, I think.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I'm waiting, but not very anxious. This game has great potential, but it needs a lot of content which will be difficult, I think.
you say that as if it's barren but i agree, great potential

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
You just have to wait 2-4 weeks, it takes around 2 months to be updated

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The game ever being completed? Probably not lmao hope you wanna wait over a fucking YEAR for one girl, mind you he'd have so much more progress if he took one coder besides himself and got taught by someone who knew what they're doing.
He refuses such, hires more artists to help him finish girls quicker for pose work, clothes etcetera. Well anyway Laura will be completed so that's Rogue, Kitty, Emma & Laura I'd say that's pretty good outside the biggest issue I have is the Rogue hasn't been expanded much, and a lot of content hasn't truly been refined like studying, the dating, new/extra sexual positions for current girls.
I'd say he should stop at this next girl, expand the game more and to make it faster hire another or a few coders so he can get these updates out quicker then do whatever he wants.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
I keep telling Rogue I dnt want to help her but she keeps touching my face regardless how do I stop her from touching my face after telling her shes on her own

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I keep telling Rogue I dnt want to help her but she keeps touching my face regardless how do I stop her from touching my face after telling her shes on her own
You don't. You and Rogue are involved, that is the basis of the game. Even if you don't want to date, your character will always have some level of relationship with Rogue on the pretense of she needing to touch you.
The best you can do is keep her addiction levels low, but sooner or later if you don't have enough contact with her, she will come after you.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
The game ever being completed? Probably not lmao hope you wanna wait over a fucking YEAR for one girl, mind you he'd have so much more progress if he took one coder besides himself and got taught by someone who knew what they're doing.
He refuses such, hires more artists to help him finish girls quicker for pose work, clothes etcetera. Well anyway Laura will be completed so that's Rogue, Kitty, Emma & Laura I'd say that's pretty good outside the biggest issue I have is the Rogue hasn't been expanded much, and a lot of content hasn't truly been refined like studying, the dating, new/extra sexual positions for current girls.
I'd say he should stop at this next girl, expand the game more and to make it faster hire another or a few coders so he can get these updates out quicker then do whatever he wants.
I agree and it's true. But look the other way, you have so much bad play that you are still up to date and get new content and even knowing that your audience is down. Rogue-Like is a good game, just this, could improve in some or several aspects. I think the game was released this year so expecting too much of it will not make sense. One example that I have been talking about is Harem Hotel, excellent game and with a lot of content, Rogue-Like could follow this path but not equally, you see? I agree it will not make sense to put 10 or 20 girls but if you do a story behind and a gameplay that flowed, well it's an alternative or else it keeps the game standard. It's just a suggestion.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes