vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
The game ever being completed? Probably not lmao hope you wanna wait over a fucking YEAR for one girl, mind you he'd have so much more progress if he took one coder besides himself and got taught by someone who knew what they're doing.
He refuses such, hires more artists to help him finish girls quicker for pose work, clothes etcetera. Well anyway Laura will be completed so that's Rogue, Kitty, Emma & Laura I'd say that's pretty good outside the biggest issue I have is the Rogue hasn't been expanded much, and a lot of content hasn't truly been refined like studying, the dating, new/extra sexual positions for current girls.
I'd say he should stop at this next girl, expand the game more and to make it faster hire another or a few coders so he can get these updates out quicker then do whatever he wants.
i agree, no more new girls until other features have been expanded on, we have a great cast of girls anyways

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
You don't. You and Rogue are involved, that is the basis of the game. Even if you don't want to date, your character will always have some level of relationship with Rogue on the pretense of she needing to touch you.
The best you can do is keep her addiction levels low, but sooner or later if you don't have enough contact with her, she will come after you.
But i remember like in the last update before Laura became a full character I could catch her hand and stop her from touching me was that removed.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
But i remember like in the last update before Laura became a full character I could catch her hand and stop her from touching me was that removed.
I think you can do that once, but next time she just forces herself on you anyway. There is no escaping that.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well it's not like it matters much oni doesn't post around here I don't think and my whining will go unheard but hey it's okay to vent here and there. As I stated I'd prefer expanded content with all current girls then add a new one after. I'd like a real missionary for Rogue, the backrubs into the girls showing off something each like Rogue does, the studying to maybe have some more interactions and more unique dates perhaps?

Reactions: Aurelius

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Well it's not like it matters much oni doesn't post around here I don't think and my whining will go unheard but hey it's okay to vent here and there. As I stated I'd prefer expanded content with all current girls then add a new one after. I'd like a real missionary for Rogue, the backrubs into the girls showing off something each like Rogue does, the studying to maybe have some more interactions and more unique dates perhaps?
I'm hoping some patrons at least forward similar ideas. New girls is nice but I imagine there are quite a lot of ideas that could make the current characters more fleshed out. More positions and sex actions, date options, flirt options, and plenty of dialog additions or improvements which would all go a very long way.

Reactions: Semondemon

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If anyone is a patron they should send him the ideas I said and what Aurelius said as it'll expand the core game instead of just dominate new blood and wait 13 months for a new one.

Reactions: keitaka

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The comics left a bad taste in my mouth and I'd prefer someone else, Storm would be really nice in my opinion.

Reactions: Sh4ark

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How often this game getting update? I don't mind slow update, like one update each 6 months is okay as long as it's not abandoned. There are plenty of other games to play in that time.

Bioblock89

Jan 10, 2019
How do you get another relationship milestone on emma? Kitty's and rogue's is completed but not hers is there like a walkthrough or something that I can look up?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes