MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
And what did you say different from what aesir150 said? You only confirm his words.
Nobody says that you do nothing, but the fact that the key changes to the game are made by Oni. And the quality of the author's version is higher.
You actually did a pretty quick filling, but this speed affected the quality. Oni try to fix bugs and only then releases a new version.
In your version, can find bugs that were in earlier versions of the mod and have not yet been fixed.
I wrote to you about some bugs more than once. Yes, then you corrected something, but much remains. And when you were normally asked to explain the upgrade procedure to the games through the githab, your moderators, with great pathos, stated that they were tired of nagging ordinary users.
Not only can you, in your theme, not properly explain how to download a game, there are big doubts that you can get rid of all the bugs.
They complain about Oni for a long time doing his job, and also for money.
But you do not work too fast. Yes, without money. But this is your choice.

The fact that you make a mod does not give the right to consider yourself supermen on this forum. And no one is obliged to crawl in front of your team on their knees and beg to release the mod. Or write exclusively laudatory reviews without any criticism in your address.

Nobody prevented Oni from taking and making their own project, attracting an audience and money to it.
No one bothers to do the same to you.
And since the basis of your work is someone else's project - this is your fee. If you want money, make your project and then your hard work stories will matter.
Take off your crown and do your job ...
Nobody here thinks he is Superman or something like that! Nobody here want's money for anything! Just to make that clear.
If you think the Mod is bad, that is absolutley ok. What is not okay is to say that there is nothing originally done for the mod, besides Mystique, wich is clearly not true and unfair to everyone who put work into the Mod!
Are there more lazy things like recolours? Yes! But there are also many new clothes that where created from the scratch.

And modding mostly relies on the work of somone else. why have you bring that up? We know that! Oh and nobody here is wearing a Crown either!
Also criticism is very welcome! We read every post and discuss everything!

I hope that clears up what i meant in my post, everything else can be discussed in the mod thread also if we have something new you will read it there!

Reactions: I'mWabbit

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
And what did you say different from what aesir150 said? You only confirm his words.
Nobody says that you do nothing, but the fact that the key changes to the game are made by Oni. And the quality of the author's version is higher.
You actually did a pretty quick filling, but this speed affected the quality. Oni try to fix bugs and only then releases a new version.
In your version, can find bugs that were in earlier versions of the mod and have not yet been fixed.
I wrote to you about some bugs more than once. Yes, then you corrected something, but much remains. And when you were normally asked to explain the upgrade procedure to the games through the githab, your moderators, with great pathos, stated that they were tired of nagging ordinary users.
Not only can you, in your theme, not properly explain how to download a game, there are big doubts that you can get rid of all the bugs.
They complain about Oni for a long time doing his job, and also for money.
But you do not work too fast. Yes, without money. But this is your choice.

The fact that you make a mod does not give the right to consider yourself supermen on this forum. And no one is obliged to crawl in front of your team on their knees and beg to release the mod. Or write exclusively laudatory reviews without any criticism in your address.

Nobody prevented Oni from taking and making their own project, attracting an audience and money to it.
And since the basis of your work is someone else's project - this is your fee. If you want money, make your project and then your hard work stories will matter.
I just want to clarify something here. We are doing our jobs. That's were we get our money. We don't want any money for the work we do on the mod. We do it simply because we want to and because we like to see the enjoyment the players get from it.

We're not perfect and we're not pretending to be. There's always room for improment. If you got criticism about the mod or how we do things, you're more than welcome to bring it to us. But what you're doing here is pointless, and also kinda rude.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Most entitled little fop rant of the day award is yours.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Nobody here thinks he is Superman or something like that! Nobody here want's money for anything! Just to make that clear.
If you think the Mod is bad, that is absolutley ok. What is not okay is to say that there is nothing originally done for the mod, besides Mystique, wich is clearly not true and unfair to everyone who put work into the Mod!
Are there more lazy things like recolours? Yes! But there are also many new clothes that where created from the scratch.

And modding mostly relies on the work of somone else. why have you bring that up? We know that! Oh and nobody here is wearing a Crown either!
Also criticism is very welcome! We read every post and discuss everything!

I hope that clears up what i meant in my post, everything else can be discussed in the mod thread also if we have something new you will read it there!
Your words are at odds with deeds. You write beautifully, but you do it quite differently.
All that I wanted to write in your "superteme" I wrote. and when you started wiping after you, including inconvenient messages for you, I'm not going to write anything there.
About the bugs, I also wrote to you, while your moderator was not tired of my whining. In addition, given that some bugs have been written about many times, I have suspicions that your team is too busy to read bug reports. And I already had the experience of communication in your subject, when I asked three times to explain normally, and in response a situation arose close to insult. Because you have a relationship with users that you do them a big favor.
I think that a team of superprofessionals gathered in your topic, which does not need anyone but yourself. You all know better than anyone. The main task of the user in your topic is to write a laudatory review.
You ignore questions on the game, but are ready to respond with diligence to each post that contains the usual opinion
It is better to return to your topic, read what you are good and continue to look for bugs that will not go anywhere. And then later, you will say that you were busy answering me, so the mod update was seriously delayed...
I just want to clarify something here. We are doing our jobs. That's were we get our money. We don't want any money for the work we do on the mod. We do it simply because we want to and because we like to see the enjoyment the players get from it.

We're not perfect and we're not pretending to be. There's always room for improment. If you got criticism about the mod or how we do things, you're more than welcome to bring it to us. But what you're doing here is pointless, and also kinda rude.

Have a nice day!
A moderator who was tired of my whining. What made the star of the forum write not in his topic. It was not worth it to strain. Here you can not erase my messages and will have to endure my nagging.
As I said earlier, you have a "superteme" and only users worthy of your greatness are entitled to be there. I have not grown to your level.
You don’t need money, you don’t need bug reports either, questions about the game make you feel tired. I do not even know how I can help you. I have no more words of gratitude either. Ask someone put you "like", for your efforts to write a post.
Once again, I'm sorry to have distracted you from your great work...

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Your words are at odds with deeds. You write beautifully, but you do it quite differently.
All that I wanted to write in your "superteme" I wrote. and when you started wiping after you, including inconvenient messages for you, I'm not going to write anything there.
About the bugs, I also wrote to you, while your moderator was not tired of my whining. In addition, given that some bugs have been written about many times, I have suspicions that your team is too busy to read bug reports. And I already had the experience of communication in your subject, when I asked three times to explain normally, and in response a situation arose close to insult. Because you have a relationship with users that you do them a big favor.
I think that a team of superprofessionals gathered in your topic, which does not need anyone but yourself. You all know better than anyone. The main task of the user in your topic is to write a laudatory review.
You ignore questions on the game, but are ready to respond with diligence to each post that contains the usual opinion
It is better to return to your topic, read what you are good and continue to look for bugs that will not go anywhere. And then later, you will say that you were busy answering me, so the mod update was seriously delayed...

A moderator who was tired of my whining. What made the star of the forum write not in his topic. It was not worth it to strain. Here you can not erase my messages and will have to endure my nagging.
As I said earlier, you have a "superteme" and only users worthy of your greatness are entitled to be there. I have not grown to your level.
You don’t need money, you don’t need bug reports either, questions about the game make you feel tired. I do not even know how I can help you. I have no more words of gratitude either. Ask someone put you "like", for your efforts to write a post.
Once again, I'm sorry to have distracted you from your great work...
Oh well, I tried to be nice. Some people just wants to see everything in a negative way. Good luck with that! I'll return to my great work now, sorry for trying.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Been watching the 1992 animated series recently. Makes me wish i had the time, skills and patience to make my own game featuring the gals from that era. Would like a game with that Rouge and her outfit.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Oh well, I tried to be nice. Some people just wants to see everything in a negative way. Good luck with that! I'll return to my great work now, sorry for trying.
If you have sclerosis from the fact that you erased their own messages. That I remember how you "tried to be nice." I am writing to you exclusively with your quotations to me. As I understand it if you write the same thing you did not like it
You would be so clever in your topic when answering questions. And here you are cool. And how did you get criticism in your topic, immediately erased their posts
You have already received a few likes and have been PR. So finally make a mod, don't make people wait.
I will not tell you anything new. After your actions, I will not have a dialogue with you that you enjoy. If you have nothing to do, do your spam further ...

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
MK78 and Tinymanhood it was not my intention to complain or criticize or to say you're not putting in any effort. I just don't think its right for people to claim that you guys doing a better job than Oni in every way, when the scope of what you are doing is very limited compared to what Oni is doing. Also when I said you guys didn't add anything new I mean you're not adding any new mechanics or anything massively innovative. You're adding in mostly cosmetic filler stuff that just helps flesh out what already exist. I am sure you both can admit that while it takes a lot of time and effort to do so, its no where as difficult as what Oni has to do?

At the same time in my personal opinion I find the mod almost unplayable compared to the current stable version of the vanilla game due to the previously mentioned clunkiness of the mod. Whether that is through your own doing or whether just an inherited fault of using an older version of the game I am not sure. Cause I didn't play version 0.978 of the vanilla game so I don't know whether most of the clunkiness is due to sloppy jury rigging or version 0.978 is just massively outdated compared to 0.982g.

Also most of the work you guys put in gets overshadowed by the fact that a lot of basic things just don't function very smoothly, and the game play itself is pretty jarring in the mod. For instance Rogue's clothes just disappearing half of the time. A lot of options don't play out correctly. For instance in the mod I told the girls to stop masturbating during sex... and they just kept doing it as if I never said anything despite the fact that I had 460-500 points in every stat with them. I tell them to do something during sex and the game just plays the wrong animation or has the wrong girl do it. Etc..

So again I don't think its right for people to claim that you guys are adding more better quality content to the game at a faster rate than Oni. Its true that you have added more minor content at a faster rate than Oni has, but its not on the same level of difficulty as what Oni has to do, nor is on the same quality as Oni. Just to reiterate again, that is not me saying that you guys aren't putting in any effort or haven't added anything, it is just me saying what you're adding to the game is on a whole different level than what Oni is adding.

Its like the difference between adding a cosmetic clothing pack in a different game versus a whole new region in a MMORPG.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
MK78 and Tinymanhood it was not my intention to complain or criticize or to say you're not putting in any effort. I just don't think its right for people to claim that you guys doing a better job than Oni in every way, when the scope of what you are doing is very limited compared to what Oni is doing. Also when I said you guys didn't add anything new I mean you're not adding any new mechanics or anything massively innovative. You're adding in mostly cosmetic filler stuff that just helps flesh out what already exist. I am sure you both can admit that while it takes a lot of time and effort to do so, its no where as difficult as what Oni has to do?

At the same time in my personal opinion I find the mod almost unplayable compared to the current stable version of the vanilla game due to the previously mentioned clunkiness of the mod. Whether that is through your own doing or whether just an inherited fault of using an older version of the game I am not sure. Cause I didn't play version 0.978 of the vanilla game so I don't know whether most of the clunkiness is due to sloppy jury rigging or version 0.978 is just massively outdated compared to 0.982g.

Also most of the work you guys put in gets overshadowed by the fact that a lot of basic things just don't function very smoothly, and the game play itself is pretty jarring in the mod. For instance Rogue's clothes just disappearing half of the time. A lot of options don't play out correctly. For instance in the mod I told the girls to stop masturbating during sex... and they just kept doing as if I never said anything despite the fact that I had 460-500 points in every stat with them. I tell them to do something during sex and the game just plays the wrong animation or has the wrong girl do it. Etc..

So again I don't think its right for people to claim that you guys are adding more better quality content to the game at a faster rate than Oni. Its true that you have added more minor content at a faster rate than Oni has, but its not on the same level of difficulty as what Oni has to do, nor is on the same quality as Oni. Just to reiterate again, that is not me saying that you guys aren't putting in any effort or haven't added anything, it is just me saying what you're adding to the game is on a whole different level than what Oni is adding.

Its like the difference between adding a cosmetic clothing pack in a different game versus a whole new region in a MMORPG.
We don't think we are better than Oni, we know without his great work there would be no mod at all right? Also i never said our content was on the same Level as his.
And yes you are right there are many things that do not work as they should and that will change in the future! That is why we took soo long this time!
Edit: Sorry got that a little wrong there! You said something completly different, it's getting late here! have to go to sleep now, Sorry!
So i think people sometimes don't see the efford that goes into making a game like this. If You get the game from the ground up and have to draw and progg it all by your self it is pretty hard, so he can not put as much efford into all things, that should be clear!
Of course our work is a bit easier but our code guys are working hard too!

And like i said before, we read every post and bug report, if you have anything you want to talk about join us in the Mod thread! So enough spamming here! Good Night/Have a nice day!

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
We don't think we are better than Oni, we know without his great work there would be no mod at all right? Also i never said our content was on the same Level as his.
I didn't say you thought you were. I said someone else was claiming it. I was just clarifying what I meant since I seemed to have unintentionally offend you when I said you guys didn't really add anything new other Mystique.

And again I apologize if you misunderstood what I meant and took offense to what I said because when I said you guys "didn't add anything new other than Mystique", there was nuance implying mechanics wise... I did not mean it literally that nothing else original was added.

Oh and nothing new beside Mystique? What about the new clothes that are originally created? Or the Sexpositions that were new?

Last edited:
Reactions: MK78 and Lerd0

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I was also going to quote Tinymanhood's post also where it also seemed like he was offended at my initial post, but I guess he deleted his post. But it was something along the lines of saying that I was grossly understating the amount of effort it took to add in the content of the mod. And again I apologize if you guys misunderstood what I meant and took offense to what I said because when I said you guys "didn't add anything new other than Mystique", there was nuance implying mechanics wise... not literally added nothing.
Wait what? I haven't replied to your post or tagged you in anything. I certainly haven't deleted anything either. I only replied to Ric. I get what you're saying, it's cool.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Wait what? I haven't replied to your post or tagged you in anything. I certainly haven't deleted anything either. I only replied to Ric. I get what you're saying, it's cool.
Sorry I think my phone glitched out. Cause I just found what I thought you said, and it was actually said by MK78. I will be editing my post accordingly.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes