AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Love this game. One of the top 10 personal faves of mine.

But you know what's sad... This game is older than Big Brother, Simbro, Summertime Saga, Dating My Daughter, and pretty much 90% of the games on this site.. 3+ years old now.

View attachment 489741
Also just my opinion but I think leveling up should add more stuff for example instead of starting with a large dick you start with a average size and reach a higher level to unlock the ability to change your dick size, adding consequences if you ignore class and training, more time slots during the day.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Also just my opinion but I think leveling up should add more stuff for example instead of starting with a large dick you start with a average size and reach a higher level to unlock the ability to change your dick size, adding consequences if you ignore class and training, more time slots during the day.
That's.. a little bit out there m8, dicks don't just change no matter how it seems.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
The dick idea (going off Oni's pace with artwork) would be something that would take a year to implement haha so I'm not trying to add to their workload anymore than we have to.

Broadening outcomes or allowing for more choices/things to happen when you (MC) level up is something I'd be on board with in general.

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
I wouldn't mind Squirrel Girl if Oni drew her in the style of Gurihiru(Gwenpool artist), but if he was planning to use that design shown in some of the earlier pages of this thread, then I guess I'll pass too.
hopefully he changes it when he puts another vote in in a year

Reactions: EmpsChsn

shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
*Dramatic music in the background.*
This is a call for help, to any who would listen.
Oni has announced that a second vote will take place in order to decide the next girl. The candidates of this second round will be the most requested one among the six. As things stand, we will only have a choice between Jean an Gwenpool.

But one faint hope remain for another contestant. Ororo isn't that far behind, and could be a third option, if only she could gather a few more votes. To all who dream fo another way, I plee for your help. So that our future will not only be made of narcissistic redhead or 4th wall breaking weirdo, but also of blossoming ebony beauty.

You're our only hope, transfer your vote.

*Dramatic music ends disappointingly.*

Or don't, but I mean come on. More choice is always better right?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
*Dramatic music in the background.*
This is a call for help, to any who would listen.
Oni has announced that a second vote will take place in order to decide the next girl. The candidates of this second round will be the most requested one among the six. As things stand, we will only have a choice between Jean an Gwenpool.

But one faint hope remain for another contestant. Ororo isn't that far behind, and could be a third option, if only she could gather a few more votes. To all who dream fo another way, I plee for your help. So that our future will not only be made of narcissistic redhead or 4th wall breaking weirdo, but also of blossoming ebony beauty.

You're our only hope, transfer your vote.

*Dramatic music ends disappointingly.*

Or don't, but I mean come on. More choice is always better right?
why even have a second round?

shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
why even have a second round?
To quote Oni on the patreon page: "At popular request, I will be doing a runoff, so don't worry about voting tactically, vote with your heart. :D"

Plus Jean and Gwen are pretty close in term of votes.

In all honesty it's fine by me, since I'm still hoping for a big Ororo comeback. :'V

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I don't like Gwenpool, and I also love huge tits -- so hopefully you guys will vote for Storm since Jubilee has no chance at winning in the second or third round, unfortunately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ennoch and Medic4

Berserk93

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone know how to make the females be naked everyday I maxed out their love and other stats but they continue to tell me they don't want to and they'll figure out something else to wear.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes