loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not the one to judge, and maybe it's already been said but I think Wanda's design could be improved a bit, although I think it's pretty obvious that Jean is going to win but maybe for future updates. :sneaky:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I personally feel this isn't really the right way to take things at all - just adding more and more girls.
Right now, you have 4 girls that may have distinctive looks, but they play out all the same. The activities and interactions are all the same (if with different poses) and each girl behaves all-around the same with them, with very little in variation when it comes to that. I feel it could be fleshed out way more by giving each character certain interactions, activities to do or lewd acts exclusive to them in order for it to feel a bit more specialized.
As it stands, they feel more or less like cardboard cutouts with little personality, which is something that always bugged me in this game in particular.
100% this, the only original girl in the game is Rogue because of her addiction stat.
Otherwise they are copy paste cardboard cutouts with minor dialogue changes that suggest the same relationship types when reaching the same stats. You can all make them submissive exhibitionists or loving girlfriends the same way. It would be more interesting if for instance Laura or Emma would resist a certain stat (exhibition or submissiveness). Personally I would think they would have more dominant personalities due to their mutation.
Especially the expanded MOD people that added Mystique should not make her submissive

Disclaimer: I have only watched the X-men movies so I know very little of the universe portrayed in the original comics and TV shows

Also another thing that could be added i.s.o. another girl is graphics and animations.
Threesomes are currently text only, same with the biology note of Rogue in class, showering with two girl that rub on you is just a zoom in which works for one girl but looks awkward when its two ...

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Love this game. One of the top 10 personal faves of mine.

But you know what's sad... This game is older than Big Brother, Simbro, Summertime Saga, Dating My Daughter, and pretty much 90% of the games on this site.. 3+ years old now.

And we're just now getting to the point of adding a 5th mo' fuckin' character to the game..

1576633877076.png

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Love this game. One of the top 10 personal faves of mine.

But you know what's sad... This game is older than Big Brother, Simbro, Summertime Saga, Dating My Daughter, and pretty much 90% of the games on this site.. 3+ years old now.

And we're just now getting to the point of adding a 5th mo' fuckin' character to the game..

View attachment 489741
And there's not a lot you can do, I wish Oni would have added more places to interact with like a library, stadium, restroom etc.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
And there's not a lot you can do, I wish Oni would have added more places to interact with like a library, stadium, restroom etc.
That'd be something he could consider, adding unique interactions/events in certain places to add more variety to the game.

Anywhore, I thought I'd post an update to the polls for anyone interested. Seems like Jean went back up to 31%, but again, I don't see which girl's numbers went down to equal it all out. Let's hope Oni isn't up to some fuckery behind the scenes that he later "blames" on lolsorandum girl really wanted to be in the game now.

Poll.png

On another note, one of the patreons had asked if Oni had ever considered an option to exclude characters from showing up and Oni responded that it could be done if people really wanted it. It would boil down to a choice of telling the girl to quit bothering the player or maybe even going so far as to exile the girl to another school. Gotta say I wouldn't mind that option to keep squirrel and gwen out of my copy of the game.

Edit: Just remembered that I'd posted the poll status the other day, I'll refrain from posting about it as often as some may find it annoying.

Dramolcan

Sep 17, 2017
I'm not the one to judge, and maybe it's already been said but I think Wanda's design could be improved a bit, although I think it's pretty obvious that Jean is going to win but maybe for future updates. :sneaky:
I wanted Wanda in this game since I first played it. Now that he's made concept art for her, its awful. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4 and loikl

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
An update per week should be fine as this poll will stay up probably till the end of the month. Shame Storm is 18% & Jubilee is only 9%. I bet Gwenpool will be slowly added in while he's doing Jean that's be hilarious.
I'm with you there, I initially voted Storm as well, the teacher angle makes it all the better in my opinion. Changed my vote to Jean after it became obvious that it was going to be down to Jean and Gwen, but Jean was the obvious choice between those two.

Reactions: DannyhelMont
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes