crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Also just my opinion but I think leveling up should add more stuff for example instead of starting with a large dick you start with a average size and reach a higher level to unlock the ability to change your dick size, adding consequences if you ignore class and training, more time slots during the day.
The dick idea (going off Oni's pace with artwork) would be something that would take a year to implement haha so I'm not trying to add to their workload anymore than we have to.

Broadening outcomes or allowing for more choices/things to happen when you (MC) level up is something I'd be on board with in general.

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
I wouldn't mind Squirrel Girl if Oni drew her in the style of Gurihiru(Gwenpool artist), but if he was planning to use that design shown in some of the earlier pages of this thread, then I guess I'll pass too.
hopefully he changes it when he puts another vote in in a year

Reactions: EmpsChsn

shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
*Dramatic music in the background.*
This is a call for help, to any who would listen.
Oni has announced that a second vote will take place in order to decide the next girl. The candidates of this second round will be the most requested one among the six. As things stand, we will only have a choice between Jean an Gwenpool.

But one faint hope remain for another contestant. Ororo isn't that far behind, and could be a third option, if only she could gather a few more votes. To all who dream fo another way, I plee for your help. So that our future will not only be made of narcissistic redhead or 4th wall breaking weirdo, but also of blossoming ebony beauty.

You're our only hope, transfer your vote.

*Dramatic music ends disappointingly.*

Or don't, but I mean come on. More choice is always better right?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Oni has announced that a second vote will take place in order to decide the next girl. The candidates of this second round will be the most requested one among the six. As things stand, we will only have a choice between Jean an Gwenpool.

But one faint hope remain for another contestant. Ororo isn't that far behind, and could be a third option, if only she could gather a few more votes. To all who dream fo another way, I plee for your help. So that our future will not only be made of narcissistic redhead or 4th wall breaking weirdo, but also of blossoming ebony beauty.

why even have a second round?

shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
why even have a second round?
To quote Oni on the patreon page: "At popular request, I will be doing a runoff, so don't worry about voting tactically, vote with your heart. :D"

Plus Jean and Gwen are pretty close in term of votes.

In all honesty it's fine by me, since I'm still hoping for a big Ororo comeback. :'V

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I don't like Gwenpool, and I also love huge tits -- so hopefully you guys will vote for Storm since Jubilee has no chance at winning in the second or third round, unfortunately.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ennoch and Medic4
Oct 21, 2019
Anyone know how to make the females be naked everyday I maxed out their love and other stats but they continue to tell me they don't want to and they'll figure out something else to wear.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah voting is gonna last till January 10 then he's gonna get to work on the next girl so expect her to be out at the end of January ....... then expect her bugs to be cleaned up at around February 6 ...

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018

The difference in votes between Storm and Jean is too big for it to even make a difference. Even before the people who wanted Storm changed their votes, she was only at around 12% or so, but she was in third place with Jean in 2nd and Gwen in 1st. I want Storm too and if he does include the top three women from this first round in his planned second round, then it would be possible to vote for storm and see the numbers for her go up. That's assuming he brings top three into the second round of votes though as I don't remember reading anything about how round two would be handled.

Update he sent/posted today:

So it's the winter solstice, longest night of the year, so I figured I'd give you guys a spooooooky story. . .

I'm rebuilding the underlying code of the game.

I'm basically rebuilding the variable system to use a more object-oriented design than I started with. Remember that when I started on this game, I didn't really know how to code, I was just using the basic functions of Renpy to do fairly basic things, plugging in some pre-built example elements without really understanding them, and then attempting more and more ambitious elements as they occurred to me and my skill improved. I avoided using object-oriented elements where I could, because I had trouble wrapping my head around how they functioned. Over time though, I got more and more comfortable with the basics, and started to realize how much more flexible the game could be if I shifted the way it handled these variables.

What does this mean to people who just want to play the game? Well the next release won't be all that different from the last as far as how it plays. Most of the changes just duplicate the things the game was already doing, but hopefully in a more efficient way, and with the potential for more flexible use of certain stats. It will be easier to expand in future, and easier to add new elements onto it. I expect the first release will have a decent number of bugs to chase down, because there are a decent number of places where if I missed changing something over it will throw an error, but once detected, fixing those sorts of problems will be pretty quick.

There is one problem though, it will break the existing game saves.

I had initially hoped I could avoid that, because I hate having to replay content in games, and it's always been a pet peeve of mine that I wanted to avoid doing in my own game, but the deeper I got into this process, the more unavoidable it became. If you load up old saves in the next version, there would just be too many errors to patch over, at least under natural conditions. My HOPE is that by the end of this process, I will at least be able to carry over a "save state," that if you have a save in the player's room, with nobody around, that the data from that save can be converted over to work in the new version, basically remembering everything as you had it, but I won't know if I can get that to work until I'm mostly finished.

But, that annoying hiccup aside, the game should run and save smoothly from that point on, is much more compact, and will require a lot less copy and pasting every time I add a girl to the game. :D I'm sorry for the inconvenience involved, but I think it's worth doing at this point. Oh, and this shouldn't set the release of the next version back too far, I'm already most of the way through the tricky bits.

As for other stuff, the girl 5 poll will wrap up at the end of the month, and due to patron feedback, we'll do a quick run-off for the last few candiates. Have a merry Christmas all!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes