susan4

Sep 11, 2017
is the dev/game maker gonna update the game? or he/she had somethings else to do in life? just asking

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How do i open the console?
You have to go into renpy > common and find 00console.rpy and go ctrl + f for a search feature, type in config.console and set it to True from False. Make a copy of the untouched 00console.rpy as it's weird and if you somehow make a spacing error the game stops booting.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Merry Christmas fellow degenerates! So I went over to check how the polls were doing and noticed an oddity with the numbers. Jean's lost 1% in the standings, but I don't see where that 1% has disappeared to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'll admit that I don't know how often that voting poll that Oni is using updates or refreshes its information, but I did refresh the page a few times in the span of five minutes and I'll do so again before hitting post reply in case it does change to equal 100%. Other than that, no other real changes in the poll, so Jean still holds the lead position. Oni hasn't made an official announcement, but he has replied to the affirmative about having the top 3 in the 2nd round of voting to one of the other backers, again not officially announced, but we'll see come the end of the month.

Merry Christmas.png

Pedropolla123

Dec 19, 2017
You have to go into renpy > common and find 00console.rpy and go ctrl + f for a search feature, type in config.console and set it to True from False. Make a copy of the untouched 00console.rpy as it's weird and if you somehow make a spacing error the game stops booting.
Thank you very much

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Are there any threesome scenes? It seems like all the threesome stuff is just... There is nothing you can actually see. I vaguely recall seeing a dual-blowjob with Kitty and Rouge, but I can't get it to happen in my game.

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4
Mar 8, 2019
So Jean is leader in the pool?! In some case this is good becose it is something new! But if Gwenpool will win, this is bad in one way (not thath i dont want her to be in the game or dont like her) Only becose Oni is slow as shit and if people will choose Gwen they must anderstand thath even if she is full colored and ready to be added in the game, the Oni interprize will suck of a year till we see another girl for this game!! I anderstand thath everybody is chosing what the like and want, but i fear thath we aint gona get them sexy Storm and Jubile asses till 2025.

And marry crihstmas to you all!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Merry Christmas fellow degenerates! So I went over to check how the polls were doing and noticed an oddity with the numbers. Jean's lost 1% in the standings, but I don't see where that 1% has disappeared to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I'll admit that I don't know how often that voting poll that Oni is using updates or refreshes its information, but I did refresh the page a few times in the span of five minutes and I'll do so again before hitting post reply in case it does change to equal 100%. Other than that, no other real changes in the poll, so Jean still holds the lead position. Oni hasn't made an official announcement, but he has replied to the affirmative about having the top 3 in the 2nd round of voting to one of the other backers, again not officially announced, but we'll see come the end of the month.

View attachment 496945
Probably weird percentage and it rounds down.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes