shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah they're all Exhibitionists but still nothing :/ only Emma is willing for some reason.
What I did is make them remove all pieces of clothing in the wardrobe menu, but in public space. After that, when the MC ask them if they'd wear it in public, they answer "a little late to think about that" and accept to stay in the nude.

The difference in votes between Storm and Jean is too big for it to even make a difference. Even before the people who wanted Storm changed their votes, she was only at around 12% or so, but she was in third place with Jean in 2nd and Gwen in 1st. I want Storm too and if he does include the top three women from this first round in his planned second round, then it would be possible to vote for storm and see the numbers for her go up. That's assuming he brings top three into the second round of votes though as I don't remember reading anything about how round two would be handled.
That's why voting a little bit more for Storm could tip the scale. Right now he's thinking of having only the top 2 because she is a little bit behind, but with only 2/3 more percents, she'd close the gap.

shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
Jean is a classic and popular character, and Oni has teased her as a narcissistic bitch. People are into "taming" that kind of characters. Combine the iconic character with a popular fetish, voila.

Gwen run on meme power. And from what I gather from the patreon page, breaking the 4th wall is appealing to many.
Plus her face design had some success.

Meta jokes and mean people are kinda boner killer for me, would definitly prefer a more gentle char, or one that isn't making comments about her own orgasm bar.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I've had a thing for Storm & Rogue since I was younger but since we got a version of Rogue here I liked I'd love Storm but guess we're getting a red head with a fiery temper.
I really hope her love aspects are well done where you break the snooty bitchy out of her with dick and handholdings.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Jean is a classic and popular character, and Oni has teased her as a narcissistic bitch. People are into "taming" that kind of characters. Combine the iconic character with a popular fetish, voila.

Gwen run on meme power. And from what I gather from the patreon page, breaking the 4th wall is appealing to many.
Plus her face design had some success.

Meta jokes and mean people are kinda boner killer for me, would definitly prefer a more gentle char, or one that isn't making comments about her own orgasm bar.
It's especially odd they'd go back to the narcissistic bitch well when we already have Emma filling the ice queen role. Jean would be better off as the good girl next door who gets corrupted.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I'm probably in the minority here but I'd prefer that he forgo adding a new character and instead focus on fleshing out the current ones for a while. Outside of maybe Rogue, each girl has probably a single MS document page worth of unique dialogue. Giving them unique dates, study sessions, classroom interactions, and actual conversations would go a long way towards making them feel more like characters and less like a collection of stats to raise.

The relationship system could also use a lot of work. Having a girl go from declaring her undying love for you in one conversation and then the next time you speak with her having her go "I know we're not serious or anything, so wanna be casual sex friends?" is goofy and nonsensical, and has been a problem for like... years now.

Reactions: Medic4

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ye one of the biggest issues is the fact there's a lack of interactions for every girl, lack of polish with existing mechanics & lack of dialogue even costumes. It's just the Patreon bandwagon is gonna keep going the way it is, he adds new girls it gives the idea of "Depth of Content" which easily deludes people into giving him more money.
He has per update with alot of bugs gotten small mechanics here and there per each update put out eventually but of course it lacks alot of detail. I hope after this new girl is added he stops for a few builds and adds new mechanics, places, costumes and more dialogue to the mix, hell I'd hoped he'd do that before Laura got added a while ago. Not much can be done except hope that after he puts the next girl in that he considers doing more than added hand holding and some compliments about their tight asses.

Reactions: Medic4

shishibaba

Jun 6, 2017
What's the new post from Oni all about?
ShinGouki posted the content of the patreon post on page 413.
tl;dr: Oni will finally rework the code to make the game run smoother.

I'm probably in the minority here but I'd prefer that he forgo adding a new character and instead focus on fleshing out the current ones for a while. Outside of maybe Rogue, each girl has probably a single MS document page worth of unique dialogue. Giving them unique dates, study sessions, classroom interactions, and actual conversations would go a long way towards making them feel more like characters and less like a collection of stats to raise.

The relationship system could also use a lot of work. Having a girl go from declaring her undying love for you in one conversation and then the next time you speak with her having her go "I know we're not serious or anything, so wanna be casual sex friends?" is goofy and nonsensical, and has been a problem for like... years now.
Oni is somewhat going that way, since the base code structure is finally going to be reworked. A cleaner code infrastructure would allow for more variety on the long run.

Gonna take some time tho.

It's especially odd they'd go back to the narcissistic bitch well when we already have Emma filling the ice queen role. Jean would be better off as the good girl next door who gets corrupted.
I'm with you on this one.

Reactions: Folomo

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
Xavier's photo is for when you get caught with Kitty in public. She'll need to be a high enough level for you to use it, though. The red button shows everyone's Thirst Level, which indicates how likely they are to seek out someone (typically you) for sex.
thank you

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes