notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I wonder if Jean wins Scott and Xavier will get more involved, just as text, since Scott has that line in the game about burning your ass and Xavier has a thing for Jeans tight teenage booty

• Haha
Reactions: Dramolcan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Scott should be a thing here at all? I mean why do any of you want an actual Scott in the game? I probably just lack the kink but i never fancied the idea of having Charles sitting in the background while shagging the girls. So me personally i don't wanna see Scott walking on the scene. The amount of males in this one is just fine :sneaky:

Plus i belong to team Ororo so boo Jean, boo!

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone explain to me why Scott should be a thing here at all? I mean why do any of you want an actual Scott in the game? I probably just lack the kink but i never fancied the idea of having Charles sitting in the background while shagging the girls. So me personally i don't wanna see Scott walking on the scene. The amount of males in this one is just fine :sneaky:

Plus i belong to team Ororo so boo Jean, boo!
too make break Jean out of her shell so she chooses you instead boy scout in the love route, to seduce her into a world of lewdness and make her break up with Scott in the slave route, to fuck her in public and he her react in different ways when Scotts sees her, there is a lot of ways it would be useful, not that he should stay around after you maxed whatever stat you going after with Jean

Reactions: TheSavageGod

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
too make break Jean out of her shell so she chooses you instead boy scout in the love route, to seduce her into a world of lewdness and make her break up with Scott in the slave route, to fuck her in public and he her react in different ways when Scotts sees her, there is a lot of ways it would be useful, not that he should stay around after you maxed whatever stat you going after with Jean
Scott isn't a boy scout. He might be autistic, but he really isn't a boy scout and is pretty badass in the comics.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Scott isn't a boy scout. He might be autistic, but he really isn't a boy scout and is pretty badass in the comics.
those are not exclusive, boy scout is one who does everything according to the rules, dont know about the comics but evolution Scott was a boy scout, and he and Jean were both tightasses

Reactions: DannyhelMont

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i said this a few times, but, i think Jean should be diferent, she should have a dom/sub personality mechanic. imagine this:
xavier ask us to help someone he holds dear, another psych who is losing control of her powers, thing is, she is actually possessed by the phoenix, so we could "help" her by either, subduing the phoenix, making her more submissive, OR, letting the phoenix out, but making her more of a dominatrix.

in truth she would end up as 2 characters, and as you progress with her, you could make her other side come out or go away as we want. it could go as far as something like, phoenix is out, giving us a BJ, but then you "seal her" bringing Jean out, and she is doing it without knowing why! so it could work like those hypnosis stories.

i will still defend that, each character should have a unique mechanic associated with them. and Jean having split personality would be perfect!

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dunno why people are so keen on NTR practically when Oni himself confirmed it will never happen; Chances are if Jean is added she'll have never been with Scott outside maybe a while well before us & even then chances are he hated her bitchy attitude and dumped her for someone else.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
i will still defend that, each character should have a unique mechanic associated with them.
Absolutely. I can understand only Rogue being impacted by addiction, but it would be great for the other girls to also have something to set them apart.

Reactions: Medic4

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Having other male characters around don't mean the game has NTR....Jesus.... they can exist to make the school feel more alive.. plus some of people are complaining that all the girls have the same game play loop. Adding a guy that you have to take one of the girls from would add much needed variation..... But with all that being said that would be two characters in one update. And that would add up to 5 months of development and 2 more for bug fixes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
they can exist to make the school feel more alive..
That would take a hellova more effort than just adding another dude and that...
that would add up to 5 months of development and 2 more for bug fixes
...exactly. And you were very generous with those numbers :sneaky: Seriously, just the poll about the new girl is now rolling on for more than 5 months. Its hilarious really. How long since it has been around? He introduced a new girl like what? Monthly? By-monthly? Its just a poll and still it takes more time for him to close and settle with one then 5 months. Promising, yes? :whistle:

Well unless he secretly plots to add all of them the same time. Wishful thinking? Most certainly is.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
NTR is garbage, it can fuck right off
I said it's a bad thing not a good thing. Dunno why people want it so badly, it's like it went from a niche fetish prior, last few years it has had a massive surgence. Doesn't fit this game either way, adding more male characters would spruce up the world but then that takes dev time away from the already burgeoning time Oni spends on the girls, let's leave it at Xavier & the new girl coming soon (tm) I say.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I said it's a bad thing not a good thing. Dunno why people want it so badly, it's like it went from a niche fetish prior, last few years it has had a massive surgence. Doesn't fit this game either way, adding more male characters would spruce up the world but then that takes dev time away from the already burgeoning time Oni spends on the girls, let's leave it at Xavier & the new girl coming soon (tm) I say.
I don't know if it's people wanting to see NTR in the game or if they simply just want to snub Cyclops specifically lol

Reactions: CommanderShepard

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
there are 2 types of NTR, one is about the MC having someone they love "stolen" from them. the other is the MC doing the "stealing", im of the camp that its fair for the MC to "get them all", because someone is no longer a virgin doesnt mean they are in anyway less worthy, so if a character already has a boyfriend, and you take them from those guys, its ok, so long its the player choice. OR, the other guy is a massive douche. since, as a friend used to say, there's nothing wrong with fucking a cunt!

Reactions: Crisofilax
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes