notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Hey, so for the love of god i cant execute any of the plans in Xavier's office (psy, delta....) I tried sneaking in with kitty to get the blackmail picks, nothing happens. Tried changing every girls level to a higher one, still they keep saying "What?" whenever i click on the plan in xavier's room.
What am i missing? thanks
I think it doesnt have to do with level but the stats, I got Laura to execute her plan at level 1 or 2, but her obedience and inhibition were almost maxed
no. Besides, his powers dont work on you remember?

Reactions: Nixi~

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, so for the love of god i cant execute any of the plans in Xavier's office (psy, delta....) I tried sneaking in with kitty to get the blackmail picks, nothing happens. Tried changing every girls level to a higher one, still they keep saying "What?" whenever i click on the plan in xavier's room.
What am i missing? thanks
You have to get their meters high enough (I think inhibition is the most important one) in addition to their character level. The "What?" means you fulfill most requirements, but not all.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Just hear me out.

I also hate it.

However, Xavier wants Jean. All the girls sit in his lap when you're blackmailing him.

So, instead of blackmail, why not give Xavier -- the poor handicapped telepath who has to hear people have sex every night in his mind -- a break just this once and share Jean with him?

Also he's the owner of this school and can melt your mind.

I already have three other girls on my plate. I'm not about to complain having to share one with one other guy. He's a decent person who could've just given me an aneurysm the first time he caught me with Jean.

/watch?v=I-iMVsi0IuY
haha ye no also the power is specifically stated that he can't do shit to you unless he runs you over with his wheel chair or mind controls other people to do it. It's never okay to share ALL MINE

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Cuz Cyclops is a cuck lmao
Scott ain't a cuck. Scott fucks/cheats on a lot of chicks in the comics and when Emma cheats on him he immediately kicks her to the curb even though she is still obsessed with him. Scott fucks an asian chick within like a week of thinking Jean died.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
So to no one's surprise, the poll has ended and Oni is now holding a run off poll. What did surprise me was that Oni decided to have just Jean and Gwen in the second poll instead of top three, which in my opinion makes the secondary poll useless. I honestly doubt Gwen will beat out Jean now that the vote is between the two of them when she couldn't come close to it in the first poll. Guess we'll see in seven days.

tested.png

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
So to no one's surprise, the poll has ended and Oni is now holding a run off poll. What did surprise me was that Oni decided to have just Jean and Gwen in the second poll instead of top three, which in my opinion makes the secondary poll useless. I honestly doubt Gwen will beat out Jean now that the vote is between the two of them when she couldn't come close to it in the first poll. Guess we'll see in seven days.

View attachment 504076
You have trash taste, but thanks for sharing.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017

View attachment 504076
he want Gwen to win cause he already got her in the game

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes