ah63

Jun 5, 2017
Sounds alright to me.

Oboro is inferior as an older female character to Emma Frost while simultaneously having no appeal to her except in a unique skin color, Jubilee has the sexual appeal of a multicolored trashbag, Wanda seriously just looks like DONTE from the DmC reboot, and Squirrel girl is an actual autistic dumpster fire.

Gwen is gonna win straight up probably because the other people who didn't vote Jean had other x-men characters they liked more.

All will be right with the world.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Poor Xavier.

I would've already have given myself an aneurysm if I had to see the main character with my crush every day.

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
is the mega broken i downloaded it for windows and got this error message when starting a new game.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 727, in script
  File "C:\Users\storm\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\storm\Downloads\Rogue-Like-0.984h-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.984h

EDIT: I found the problem, you get this error when trying to using unren to open the console.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can someone tell Oni to fix Jean Grey's eyes please?
So what exactly seem to be the problem with the concept art sketch that needs changing? Should he redo the poll? Maybe he should redo the banner image so that the pointy eared girl would have 2 earpiercings instead of three? I don't think so. Just deal with it.

Jan 8, 2019
This is a great game - one I keep coming back to every couple months. I really appreciate the game, and how many fun things are in it (I just saw yesterday that you can get your clothes blasted off in the danger room and it increases the lust of the girl you're with).

A couple of minor bug reports:

1. Emma says she's unwilling to engage in threesomes (I'm not pushing it), but she's totally willing to strip down naked with other girls and give me a handjob. Hmm.

2. Before Emma has a threesome, Kitty's opinion of her is "You know we bang, right?" (They are both girlfriends, though)

3. After spending the night with Kitty (but not having sex), she asked me to go to university square with her. I agreed. She then stopped me and demanded to know why I haven't been coming by. Either this should be changed to make it clearer she wants sex, or not have it happen moments after waking up together?

4. When I accidentally asked Emma to swim (wasn't aware I would ask all the girls at the same time), she said she didn't have the proper attire...and then went swimming in her clothes. This happened pretty early in our relationship, too!

5. When there is only one girl present and you ask them to swim with you, the game says the girls (plural) get changed and join you, and that you all (implying 3+) get out.

6. Sunbathing does not advance time.

7. If you ask a girl to swim, then sunbathe, then swim again, it mentions the girls getting changed...even if they were still in their swimsuits. Her hair also suddenly becomes dry (although probably fine from the sunbathing).

Feature requests:

1. It would be nice if the girl's opinions of each other changed more frequently. For example, Emma's opinions of the other girls is confined to 'they are an adequate student' until she's sleeping with them.

2. It would be nice to have the option, in conversation with a girl, to tell her to start/stop giving blowjobs overnight.

3. When choosing to sunbathe with a girl, give me the option to ask her to strip more or not.

4. When choosing to sunbathe with a girl, have her change into her swimsuit if she has one.

5. Remove the option to sunbathe in the evening/night, since it will always be rejected as "too late in the day".

6. It would be nice to have a conversation option with a girl about jumping you to differentiate between 'in private/take me to your room' and 'in the middle of class, pull down my pants and start blowing me (WTF, Kitty?)'.

7. It would be really nice to have a way to make money faster. I'd like to change the outfits of the girls, but it takes a long time to afford everything, even if you're not going on dates.

8. It would be really nice to have some dialogue for sunbathing, swimming and especially skinnydipping! Maybe they splash water at you? Maybe they duck under the water, embarrassed, and have to be tickled? Maybe they talk about how they've always wanted to go skinnydipping?

9. Play for any length of time (say, to get money) and all the girls will inevitably lose all inhibitions (giving blowjobs in class, skinnydipping in the morning, agreeing to walk around naked). Maybe we could set a maximum level if we wanted them to keep a little/lot more modest/embarrassed?

10. Once you've hit maximum level, there isn't much to do. I get that it isn't the point of the game, but it would be nice to have events now and then - say, a test in class which you could do great in or fail depending on the number of times you've attended class (without getting distracted). Better yet, give the girls dialogue about it (maybe they really want to study with you in the day or two preceding it. Maybe one gets worried that you won't love her anymore after she failed. Maybe one will say she needs to work out some stress with you...) Or what about the school dance that one of the girls hints at? Having to ask one of the girls to be your date (or scandalize the school and ask two, three or four of them!) would be fun!

11. It would be nice to make use of your petnames for the girls more often. They come up, but only every once in a while.

12. I'd love to see progress with the danger room. Again, I get that this isn't the goal, but it would be nice to see different stories when you're just beginning (getting your ass kicked, maybe having a girl save you) and later on (doing well). I'd especially like to have more dialogue with the girls while doing these stories (she could compliment you on how you did/cheer you up for doing badly/make fun of you/tell you how hot your ass looked when you were there)

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Can someone tell Oni to fix Jean Grey's eyes please?
That's just a early sketch so obviously it's going to be fixed in release.

This is a great game - one I keep coming back to every couple months. I really appreciate the game, and how many fun things are in it (I just saw yesterday that you can get your clothes blasted off in the danger room and it increases the lust of the girl you're with).

A couple of minor bug reports:

1. Emma says she's unwilling to engage in threesomes (I'm not pushing it), but she's totally willing to strip down naked with other girls and give me a handjob. Hmm.

2. Before Emma has a threesome, Kitty's opinion of her is "You know we bang, right?" (They are both girlfriends, though)

3. After spending the night with Kitty (but not having sex), she asked me to go to university square with her. I agreed. She then stopped me and demanded to know why I haven't been coming by. Either this should be changed to make it clearer she wants sex, or not have it happen moments after waking up together?

4. When I accidentally asked Emma to swim (wasn't aware I would ask all the girls at the same time), she said she didn't have the proper attire...and then went swimming in her clothes. This happened pretty early in our relationship, too!

5. When there is only one girl present and you ask them to swim with you, the game says the girls (plural) get changed and join you, and that you all (implying 3+) get out.

6. Sunbathing does not advance time.

7. If you ask a girl to swim, then sunbathe, then swim again, it mentions the girls getting changed...even if they were still in their swimsuits. Her hair also suddenly becomes dry (although probably fine from the sunbathing).

Feature requests:

1. It would be nice if the girl's opinions of each other changed more frequently. For example, Emma's opinions of the other girls is confined to 'they are an adequate student' until she's sleeping with them.

2. It would be nice to have the option, in conversation with a girl, to tell her to start/stop giving blowjobs overnight.

3. When choosing to sunbathe with a girl, give me the option to ask her to strip more or not.

4. When choosing to sunbathe with a girl, have her change into her swimsuit if she has one.

5. Remove the option to sunbathe in the evening/night, since it will always be rejected as "too late in the day".

6. It would be nice to have a conversation option with a girl about jumping you to differentiate between 'in private/take me to your room' and 'in the middle of class, pull down my pants and start blowing me (WTF, Kitty?)'.

7. It would be really nice to have a way to make money faster. I'd like to change the outfits of the girls, but it takes a long time to afford everything, even if you're not going on dates.

8. It would be really nice to have some dialogue for sunbathing, swimming and especially skinnydipping! Maybe they splash water at you? Maybe they duck under the water, embarrassed, and have to be tickled? Maybe they talk about how they've always wanted to go skinnydipping?

9. Play for any length of time (say, to get money) and all the girls will inevitably lose all inhibitions (giving blowjobs in class, skinnydipping in the morning, agreeing to walk around naked). Maybe we could set a maximum level if we wanted them to keep a little/lot more modest/embarrassed?

10. Once you've hit maximum level, there isn't much to do. I get that it isn't the point of the game, but it would be nice to have events now and then - say, a test in class which you could do great in or fail depending on the number of times you've attended class (without getting distracted). Better yet, give the girls dialogue about it (maybe they really want to study with you in the day or two preceding it. Maybe one gets worried that you won't love her anymore after she failed. Maybe one will say she needs to work out some stress with you...) Or what about the school dance that one of the girls hints at? Having to ask one of the girls to be your date (or scandalize the school and ask two, three or four of them!) would be fun!

11. It would be nice to make use of your petnames for the girls more often. They come up, but only every once in a while.

12. I'd love to see progress with the danger room. Again, I get that this isn't the goal, but it would be nice to see different stories when you're just beginning (getting your ass kicked, maybe having a girl save you) and later on (doing well). I'd especially like to have more dialogue with the girls while doing these stories (she could compliment you on how you did/cheer you up for doing badly/make fun of you/tell you how hot your ass looked when you were there)
Don't bother Oni doesn't visit this thread

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Polls is currently 925 to 678 in Jean's favor with another four days to go. Call me paranoid, but since the poll has gone up, it has remained at a steady 58% to 42% ratio. Even now when I refreshed the page before posting, both scores had gone up by one. Something fucky is going on if you ask me, maybe Oni isn't as anxious to work on Gwen as he seems? Eh, probably my imagination

Also he has mentioned that he'll be working on the drawing should Jean win, one of the other patreons had mentioned touching up on the jawline or something to that effect.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes