texxy

Aug 19, 2017
So what's the basic idea, does Oni intend to wait for the pool to end, and then dev whoever won, or he already has some templates in place. Just wondering whatever the next release will be in two months or six.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Since typing that out I've been held after class for detention twice for making out with Rogue during lessons, but nothing else. What triggers that?
you dont need to gt detention, you just need to go to class in the evening, and is not random, it will trigger after she shows up once anytime you go to class in the evening

Reactions: De Sade and Medic4

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
You can blackmail Rogue for sexual favors after she touches you
Don't really think that is you blackmailing her since she will literally rape you if you don't.

Also the definition of blackmail is
1.the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding payment or another benefit from someone in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.

2. the exertion of pressure or threats, esp unfairly, in an attempt to influence someone's actions
You're not threatening to reveal anything about her, or threatening to harm her for sexual favors. She literally goes up and ask you to do anything you like with her cause she craves physical interaction.

If anything she and the other girls are blackmailing you... you either have sex with them willingly or they will stalk you and rape you.

Last edited:

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
you dont need to gt detention, you just need to go to class in the evening, and is not random, it will trigger after she shows up once anytime you go to class in the evening
I'm on Day 87 and i only see Morning and Afternoon classes. So i have to stay after afternoon classes?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm on Day 87 and i only see Morning and Afternoon classes. So i have to stay after afternoon classes?
No :sneaky: Evening. You simply revisit the classrom in the evening. Thats what follows Afternoon classes. Evening. One can visit the classroom in the evening you see. Emma progression requires to catch her schliking in the evening.

Reactions: De Sade

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
2 hours remaining and not surprisingly, Jean leads the polls with 1070 votes to Gwen's 780 votes. Looks like Jean is going to be the next girl to be added in game unless something crazy happens in the next two hours, but I don't see it happening. Then again, it ain't over until the fat lady sings I suppose.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Since typing that out I've been held after class for detention twice for making out with Rogue during lessons, but nothing else. What triggers that?
Go to the classroom of your own free will (i.e. not detention) during the afternoon. If you were already in the classroom when afternoon rolls around, leave and come back.

Reactions: De Sade

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Hope you're looking forward to Jean. Gwen managed to get two more votes in the end, but obviously couldn't make up the lost ground, with the final tally at 1070 to 782. GG NO RE.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys is it possible to see here the Jean, from oni? i mean the pics? is she like x-men evolution (like rogue, and kitty?)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes