Dec 4, 2019
Someone posted the preview sketches several pages back. Keep in mind that Oni has mentioned these are supposed to be work in progress and not the final designs. Next time Storm, next time for sure.

View attachment 511518
Jean doesn't look ANYTHING like the show counterpart.

Rogue is on point, Kitty is close enough and I can forgive Laura because the show version is literally a child, but Jean doesn't look anything like the part, not even the hair looks like it.
Well, I guess we have to make do.
I know that Oni doesn't read the posts here, but I wish he came around to add more content to Rogue, even revamp the old stuff a little. She's the "protagonist" of the game yet she feels the most bare bones of the four.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I think the reason Jean doesn't even look close is because Oni decided not to have her deal with Cyclops whatsoever on top of that she's a completely different person.

Dec 4, 2019
I think the reason Jean doesn't even look close is because Oni decided not to have her deal with Cyclops whatsoever on top of that she's a completely different person.
Yeah maybe it's that. It's just that, for me, the appeal to these parody games is to look like the atual thing. Well whatever, it's not like Oni is going to release anything in the next six months anyway, no use crying over it.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Jean is really worst girl. Better girls for scott involve Colleen Wing, Phoenix, Lee Forester, Maddy, Betsy, and Frenzy.

Also you are already fucking Emma and Emma is Scott's girl just as much as Jean is.

Reactions: Ghostload

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Better girls for scott
Nobody cares about what would be best for Scott :whistle: The game has nothing to do with the guy or the rest of the dudes. This "Scott's girl" -ing is annoying. As if they couldn't exist, has no reason to exists, if there isn't a Scott around. As if they are just expandable organs of the guy... They aren't. What if its just Scott who is Emma's boytoy. Jean's bio-pillow.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
wait wait wait? no update for 6 months? may i ask the reason as to why? o_O
It takes Oni forever to get updates out because he refuses to have someone help him code & this is his project on the side but it seems like it's taken over his life. He's fine with other artists just not coders.
Takes the guy forever Because he's gotta do all the work himself.

Dec 4, 2019
wait wait wait? no update for 6 months? may i ask the reason as to why? o_O
The game development progresses on a glacial pace. We're four years already into it and we still have the same places, interactions and whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, I like the game, it's just that... It could be so much more. With Oni's art and someone who knows how to properly code a game, this could be one of the best games around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload
Dec 4, 2019
this...this is a pirate website why would we want him to know
Well his game is free to begin with, by legal definition you can't "pirate" something that its free. The dev of Love and Sex: Second Base says he comes here to hear actual criticism, because his patreons just circlejerk about the game, this is something Oni should consider as well.

Dec 4, 2019
no it's not what are you talking about
I could be wrong but to my understanding Oni asks for money so he can develop the game and that's it. Again I could be wrong but from my understand a lot of Erotic Game devs generally go with this approach as it will get them the most people to play the game ect.
Rogue, Kitty, Professor Xavier and everyone else are copyrighted characters of the X-Men franchise, a trademark of the Marvel Entertainment Corporation, and Oni doesnt own any of these. Therefore, he can't SELL his game under any circumstance or else he would have legal trouble with Marvel and Disney. He can drawn these characters tho, under the fair use laws, since it is a parody that doesn't try to pass as the actual thing.
In this situation, Patreon works as a kind of a loophole since Patreon's terms of service states that when you support someone you aren't buying a product, you are supporting his work. Oni's "work" is to develop this game.
TL;DR When you pledge money to Oni you aren't buying a game, you are supporting his work. He can't sell his game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes