ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
hi guys is it possible to see here the Jean, from oni? i mean the pics? is she like x-men evolution (like rogue, and kitty?)
Someone posted the preview sketches several pages back. Keep in mind that Oni has mentioned these are supposed to be work in progress and not the final designs. Next time Storm, next time for sure.

497584_494722_DoreenSketch.jpg

Reactions: Mark17

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
i REALLY hope Oni doesn't half ass it. Jean is cool but I'm afraid his hateboner might affect his work, then again, if he didn't want to work with her, he shouldn't have made her an option

Reactions: Ghostload

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i REALLY hope Oni doesn't half ass it.
Weeeell.. thats an interesting question. He did a pretty good job with Laura. I mean that weird position is still a thing and personal preferences are obviously another but he introduced her in a relatively short order. Short order in Oni terms. It took ages for him to progress Emma back then when she was anew and we know its Kitty face during blowjob.

Sooo my view on this that if he is in a good beat Jean will be fine but it wouldn't suprise me the slightest if there would be some weird shenanigans with her as well. The bright side is that he simply learned a lot since the beginning and a new character should reflect that. I mean Laura is probably the best in terms of quality. I don't expect Jean to be anything less. Its just another matter entirelly what constitutes as Jean for people.

I mean there were rumbling with Laura thats she doesn't look like this or that or in this magazine or that series yadda yadda. I think the same will, naturally, apply to Jean. Everyone will want to see his own specific type of Jean and gonne rumblegrumble if he gets a different one. As per usual.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm glad we got a red head but I wanted another big tiddy girl, we'll see how he does Jean and if Oni makes her like what he said he would chances are she'll be good fuckmeat. I'll laugh if she's a total bitch until you get her love real high then she's sweeter than fruitpunch.

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
No :sneaky: Evening. You simply revisit the classrom in the evening. Thats what follows Afternoon classes. Evening. One can visit the classroom in the evening you see. Emma progression requires to catch her schliking in the evening.
Thanks for the help Ennoch, figured it out. Nice to see you still around these parts.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Look man, she couldn't even beat Gwen. I doubt she would beat her with a 2nd try.
She was in third place in the first poll and several people posted about changing their votes to Jean because they'd rather have Jean over Gwen any day of the week, which I completely agree with. The next poll will see more votes going towards other girls obviously, but that means the thousands of voters who already got Jean will vote for another girl (or not at all) and I doubt they'll vote for Gwen or we wouldn't even be having this conversation. We'll find out in a few years, but I wouldn't put money down on Gwen winning so easily.

Reactions: Ghostload

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
do you guys know similar games, like this one? i mean fast trainer/parody (like "akabur" game and not "bad manner" for exemple). thx guys.

Reactions: Medic4
Oct 21, 2019
I don't comment very much as I generally don't have a lot of input on much of any discussion that happens on this site but I have to say I do enjoy this game. I recently went back and binged the show on Disney+ and have to say had a fun time watching the series tragic that there isn't a season 5 being done now that Disney has the rights to the X-Men with their buy out of Fox. Regardless though this game may not be canon and take's place "maybe" a couple of days after the series ends I legit do not know lol anyway I feel like Oni should come on here and read into what the community want's for this game. Like yeah it's great and all that we get new girls but that's at the cost of making the Xavier Institute less lively which sucks. Like Oni should really put time into developing more events to happen between the player and the girls or maybe add area's outside of the institute that you can travel with others (maybe the brotherhood compound) maybe meet some of the other members of the team that isn't "just" women. Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Beast ect. I have a feeling this type of comment has been done to death and it will spark debate whether Oni should put off time on a new girl to make the world more lively and vibrant or not but regardless I stand by this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue_Country

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The game was confirmed by Oni to take place several years after the series ended. As for making it more livelier we get more girls and we're still missing an event from the initial beta stage that never got implemented which kinda sucks, that's a nightclub of sorts which exists in a real old version of the game before Kitty got totally implemented.
I'm fine with males being text alone, we don't really interact with them anyways.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
seriously how do you have sex with rogue in one day
Sorry for double post, but I think this deserves it's own post.

This is a guide to get Rogue to both have sex with you and fall in love with you on the first night of the game. I will list choices and actions needed.
There will be times when you need to save and reload until you get the exact events you need. You may get it the first time or the 10,000th time. It is complete RNG.
This was only found out because I have put more hours than a normal person playing this type of game would put into it. Please credit me if you repost this elsewhere.
I also suggest saving every step, even if I don't say to, just because you never know.
Without further ado:

1.) Start new game. (Duh.)
2.) CHOICE: The "lay" of the place, eh?
3.) CHOICE: It is with you in it.
4.) CHOICE: So can this place make some more... erotic simulations? (You can also choose the other but we are mainly after the +30 Inhibition points. Choose other or move on.)
5.) CHOICE: Sure.
6.) CHOICE: Like, a kiss?
7.) CHOICE: Glad I could help.
8.) CHOICE: Want to make out a little?
9.) Exit tutorial - Go to shop - Buy books - Buy "Dazzler and Longshot" for $20 - Leave room.
10.) ***SAVE GAME***
11.) Now this is the first part where you'll be reloading a bunch probably. If Rogue is standing there or you're at the "Enter or knock" screen, reload. The goal is to be alone in the shower, but with Rogue about to enter. You will see she is about to enter because her icon will be under the Day/Time UI in the top right corner of the screen. Reload until you get this. You may get it on first attempt, but you will probably be reloading 100,000 times. It seems to have a low chance rate. At least for me.
12.) After you are alone with Rogue about to enter, shower. She will catch you naked and you will get points in all 3. Leave shower.
13.) ***SAVE GAME***
14.) Re-enter shower. Reload as needed until you get the scene where Rogue is standing there. Do not see her naked yet.
15.) ***IMPORTANT*** Do the following in the ---EXACT--- order or you will have to restart the entire thing up to this point. - Gift Rogue the love book - Add Rogue to party - Leave shower - Visit University Square (IMPORTANT BECAUSE THIS DRESSES HER AGAIN. DO NOT LEAVE HER IN TOWEL.) - Leave University square - Go to your room.
16.) Pick SEX MENU and pick the following choices in the EXACT order listed: Touch thighs - Ok, never mind. - Back to Sex Menu - Touch ass - Ok, never mind. - Back to Sex Menu - Touch breasts - Come on, please? (Take it all off) - Nod - (She will raise her tops, exposing her breasts. Do not remove tops all the way at this point, save for later.) (cont. in part 17)
17.) This part is crucial. Pick keep going until Rogue is at 85-90 lust. Do not go over 90 lust. Pick other options - shift primary action - Ask to suck on them. - Lost both tops. (Continued in part 18)
18.) Now that you're licking her breasts and she is completely topless, slap her ass 4 times for the extra +8 obedience. Then pick "Keep going..." until Rogue cums. After she cums, exit the sex menu. She will be tired, but do not fret. You'll still be fucking her before the night is over.
19.) Exit the sex menu all the way until you get the chat option again. Pick "Relationship status in her chat menu" and ask to be your girlfriend. She will accept.
20.) Pick SEX MENU again and choose the following text choices - Could you put on a show for me? - Could you undress for me? - A little of both... - Lose both tops. - Everything - Lovely...
21.) Now that she's completely naked, exit the sex menu completely and she'll redress. Re-enter her chat menus and finally pick the "Flirt with her" option. - Say you love her. She will leave the room, but you will get +10 love points. You should be at 906 love. (At least I am.)
22.) Leave your room and go to Rogue's room.
23.) ***SAVE GAME***
24.) You should have around a fourth of the clock left. This part you may or may not need to reload. Pick "I just wanted to talk..." over and over until she does that staring intently at you thing. That's her "I love you" scene.
25.) After that, consummate it and congratulations. You're fucking Rogue on the first night and she loves you already.

I know this guide is kind of a mess, but I just wrote it up real quick. Have fun guys.

Reactions: Sellina
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes