shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys I played the 0.938f version lastly. When I looked at the changelog it said there were only bug fixes. Is there really no new content since 0.938f?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
should Oni add more locations before adding more girls? it seens like he wants to add a lot of girls to the game but I feel like it will end getting crowded. Maybe a library or even a kitchen
"Logan enters the kitchen, he smeels something, who been doing it on the table", ok, thats silly, but you get the idea

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Heh. Logan enters the library, he smells something - "Who's been doing it on the table? Also why the fuck am I in the library?" he asks.

Yup, would probably be a good idea - it's already kinda stupid to have some of the girls stand around the campus square doing fuck all. Sure, they are just being nice NPCs waiting on the spot until somebody more important comes to interact with 'em - but they could make it a bit less obvious.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Going to call up the COOOM Manager if this issue can not be resolved in a satisfactory way.
Personally, I think you should call him over now.

I never asked to be spoken to in this manner.

So far, he hasn't responded -- which is fine with me -- but if he does, call the manager.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys I played the 0.938f version lastly. When I looked at the changelog it said there were only bug fixes. Is there really no new content since 0.938f?
Generally speaking, increases in version number (x.xxx) add features while iterations of the letter at the end are bug fixes. So new content is expected in 0.939 and 0.939a through 0.939z will be focused on fixing the bugs introduced in 0.939.

Reactions: shakytube

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Generally speaking, increases in version number (x.xxx) add features while iterations of the letter at the end are bug fixes. So new content is expected in 0.939 and 0.939a through 0.939z will be focused on fixing the bugs introduced in 0.939.
Thanks for explaining bro

D

Deleted member 1892544

I'm happy, Jean is the hottest X-Woman in more ways than one, lol

Umbringen

Mar 22, 2019
I said it's a bad thing not a good thing. Dunno why people want it so badly, it's like it went from a niche fetish prior, last few years it has had a massive surgence. Doesn't fit this game either way, adding more male characters would spruce up the world but then that takes dev time away from the already burgeoning time Oni spends on the girls, let's leave it at Xavier & the new girl coming soon (tm) I say.
i was agreeing with you chief

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Polls is currently 925 to 678 in Jean's favor with another four days to go. Call me paranoid, but since the poll has gone up, it has remained at a steady 58% to 42% ratio. Even now when I refreshed the page before posting, both scores had gone up by one. Something fucky is going on if you ask me, maybe Oni isn't as anxious to work on Gwen as he seems? Eh, probably my imagination

Also he has mentioned that he'll be working on the drawing should Jean win, one of the other patreons had mentioned touching up on the jawline or something to that effect.
stop being such a frog, Oni is using a patreon poll, he wouldn't be able to manipulate anything even if he wanted to

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
stop being such a frog, Oni is using a patreon poll, he wouldn't be able to manipulate anything even if he wanted to
I mean, he could, but it would require spending absurd amounts of money to create sockpuppet accounts and have them all donate to enable voting with them. And frankly, he just doesn't seem that motivated.

D

Deleted member 1892544

imo Gwenpool shouldn't have priority over the vast majority of other more popular and iconic X-Ladies, especially when Gwen Stacy wasn't even associated with the X-Men until the past couple of years and will always be a more well known Spider-Man character

Reactions: Medic4

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
I'm noticing a distinct lack of Hope and it makes me sad lol. Anyways, is Emma bugged? I literally can't progress except for study dates that add like +2.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Like I said, it's probably nothing that the numbers have consistently stayed at 58% to 42% ratio in Jean's favor during the whole poll. Also, a frog? What the fuck does that even mean?

Anywhore, the poll currently stands at 1052 to 774 in Jean's favor with 11 hours remaining. So unless the rest of the patreons come in and vote for gwen, it's looking like Jean will be the next addition. I'll give it another look around the two hour remaining mark. I still think he should have added Storm and made it between three choices, but that's just me.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
imo Gwenpool shouldn't have priority over the vast majority of other more popular and iconic X-Ladies, especially when Gwen Stacy wasn't even associated with the X-Men until the past couple of years and will always be a more well known Spider-Man character
I mean Gwenpool isn't even Gwen Stacy lol. She is pretty far removed from an X-men character tho.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes