• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Gwenpool is in the current game, although probably still an easter egg.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how I got her to visit though. Was just doing the usual XD

Edit: Not as fleshed out like the other girls. Maybe with reworking of the code Oni got the Gwen easter egg to fire again. :(

Last edited:

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Gwenpool is in the current game, although probably still an easter egg.
Not sure how I got her to visit though. Was just doing the usual XD
Ehm , u new to this game yes?
U get Gwen always, if Laura is sucking u off in the 3th speed (1 lick, 2 head, 3 standard, 4 deep).

Allways , i mean as a introduction , not always , as if with Laura in that scene.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Ehm , u new to this game yes?
U get Gwen always, if Laura is sucking u off in the 3th speed (1 lick, 2 head, 3 standard, 4 deep).

Allways , i mean as a introduction , not always , as if with Laura in that scene.
My point was that that scene wasn't firing for me in the previous 0.984 builds. I reckon that with the reworking of code, it was re-enabled.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
My point was that that scene wasn't firing for me in the previous 0.984 builds. I reckon that with the reworking of code, it was re-enabled.
Ehm , i am playing Rogue-Like-0.984h-win ,and it works no problem. So not sure what is/was wrong with ur version in that case.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Ehm , i am playing Rogue-Like-0.984h-win ,and it works no problem. So not sure what is/was wrong with ur version in that case.
So apparently I'd messed with the RPY code sometime in 0.984d and had just been copy-pasting the Laura_Scene.rpy file to keep the edited version. I should've been more careful :|. Also, I'm an idiot to not cross-reference just in case XD

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
IMG-20200101-WA0016.jpg
0.990F (win) (link will be removed after the release of the new version)

Last edited:

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Is it just me or are there no longer variable floaties when you affect a girl's stats? I don't think I can play this without those...

Last edited:

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
How does one go about using the cheats in this build? I haven't played in ages and decided to update, but can't get the console to come up now.

Jul 14, 2017
How does one go about using the cheats in this build? I haven't played in ages and decided to update, but can't get the console to come up now.
did goto the main game file,goto renpy,goto common,scroll down til you get to console.rpy,open with notepad,scroll down til you get to this and change false to true? once done go in game and hit shift+ the letter O at the same time Screenshot (3).png

Reactions: Deezius

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
did goto the main game file,goto renpy,goto common,scroll down til you get to console.rpy,open with notepad,scroll down til you get to this and change false to true? once done go in game and hit shift+ the letter O at the same time View attachment 570256
Much obliged! I figured there was something I had to do last time, but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was, thanks again!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

New 0.990 bugfix. Nothing New Content.
Since trolling moderators is not welcome on the forum. But the moderator should still familiarize himself with the fact that he is updating. This version is updated as well as the previous ones. (#8,042 ) First, the basic version with bugs comes out, then errors are fixed within a month. (#7,816 ) In versions with a few hours difference, by definition there can be no new content.
The only difference is that due to the large number of bugs, new versions are released more often than usual.
Version 0.990 does not yet have a detailed list of changes (not published in this thread, except for some posts with plans for this version). There are many changes with respect to the 0.984 series version, and there are a lot of bugs.
All versions from 0.990a to 0.990f belong to the category of bug fixes. The larger the letter, the less bugs. Therefore, the simple name "bugfix version" is incorrect. The next few versions 0.990g,h... will also be released in order to fix bugs (they are all considered bugfix version) (#7,811 )

Also in the OP should be indicated how to open the console, as some people are not able to read the topic and the same posts about the console have accumulated already 15 pages (about 200 posts with the question of how to open the console)
https://f95zone.to/search/46993020/?q=console&t=post&c[thread]=14&o=relevance

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Much obliged! I figured there was something I had to do last time, but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was, thanks again!
Another Solution has also been provided previously, one that I generally prefer:
Grab yourself a nice little tool called UnRen from the forums here and download. The batch file within that zip needs to be dropped into the main folder of any downloaded game that is made using Ren'Py (where the game .exe is located) and executed. Then you can enable certain features like Rollbacks and devmode/console by simply letting the tool do all the work for you after your selection.

It's nice to keep that file on hand for when you don't want to fiddle around with the inner workings of Ren'Py games yourself.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Another Solution has also been provided previously, one that I generally prefer:
Grab yourself a nice little tool called UnRen from the forums here and download. The batch file within that zip needs to be dropped into the main folder of any downloaded game that is made using Ren'Py (where the game .exe is located) and executed. Then you can enable certain features like Rollbacks and devmode/console by simply letting the tool do all the work for you after your selection.

It's nice to keep that file on hand for when you don't want to fiddle around with the inner workings of Ren'Py games yourself.
Oh, that's super handy. I'll have to nab that for sure, as I have far too many Ren'Py games already, lol. Thanks for the heads up!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone, so i have a question. Can i play with old save (from 0.984h) on new (0.990e)? Because it's a pity to lose the progress you've made.(If you got some full/big progress in new version, can you give me it?)
the way renpy stores saved games, if the original game script changes too drastic, new versions wont be able to parse it and will throw errors like confetti.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes