JKain

Sep 26, 2016
Does anyone know why Rogue is always sad at whatever option I chose when she pops into my room with high addiction? She has max love/obedience/inhibitions, but all actions basically result in "You really want to do that again?"

Reactions: darkmine

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
can u cheat?
Yes. Enable the console commands, and the commands are as follows:

P_Cash = xx changes the money.

For editing Rogue,
R_Love = xx
R_Lust = xx
R_Inbt = xx
R_Obed = xx

To edit Emma or Kitty, simply use K_ or E_.

Me personally, I enjoyed the grind on this game. It's a fun build-up.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried out this game, and although the concept idea of an X-Men parody sounded cute... It was mostly a grind fest to open up a little bit of actual story like content, but mostly to build stats to open up new sexual/erotic interactions with the women characters... You can expect to spend a lot of time grinding away, or use the built in cheating... But cheating may also cause you to miss out on some event content, so be aware... The visuals of the characters are pretty good, but the whole see through and phantom body part non-sense, I'm not a fan of... Also, some chosen interactions have no actual visuals... And a few interactions seemed to be a bit too low on the screen, so low that some of the visuals looked like they may be off the screen, rather then being higher so you could get a better look... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017

For editing Rogue,
R_Love = xx
R_Lust = xx
R_Inbt = xx
R_Obed = xx

No need for that, the game has a built in Cheat that is already turned on... Just go into the Tutotial menu to see how it works... It's mostly sliding the bars and using the inventory bag... But be aware that you may miss some event content, skipping ahead on stuff...

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017

For editing Rogue,
R_Love = xx
R_Lust = xx
R_Inbt = xx
R_Obed = xx

thanks

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
No need for that, the game has a built in Cheat that is already turned on... Just go into the Tutotial menu to see how it works... It's mostly sliding the bars and using the inventory bag... But be aware that you may miss some event content, skipping ahead on stuff...
that is for the file with mod

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok question, I have the b version but when I make out in the class all I get from Emma is, "can you stop what you are doing" and "thank you" thats all, when I go to see her after class ın the afternoon nothing happens, and I have her phone number, also also I am using an old save yes.

edit: interestingly, going away to the danger room in the day seems to be done the trick.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes