firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
i had that happen to me to using unRen but i fixed it by deleting file that had the game in it, not the saves the game folder itself, and just re extracting the game into a new folder

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Ok Im an ijit... how do I do that again...
I made sure to enable the console automatically in the modded version, so open that version up. At the main menu, press Shift+O to open the console. Type this line exactly:
Code:
config.developer = False
and press Enter. Press Escape to close the console, then click on Start Game. Then open the console again and type:
Code:
config.developer = True
to re-enable it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Do you have any tips on how to play? I do not know anything about English

PS: I used google translate

Impaler

May 18, 2017
How in the world do I talk to Emma? She's never available after class. I also can't seem to open up the console. Any tips for that? I went to the 00console.rpy file and couldn't find any value to change from "false" to "true"

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Spam classroom at night (go in and out) until you find her masturbating in there.

Alternatively (still not sure if you need the classroom scene first) make out with rogue or kitty until she gives you detention. When she does, she'll stay after class with you. After that it's just a matter of getting her phone number.

How in the world do I talk to Emma? She's never available after class

Impaler

May 18, 2017
Spam classroom at night (go in and out) until you find her masturbating in there.

Alternatively (still not sure if you need the classroom scene first) make out with rogue or kitty until she gives you detention. When she does, she'll stay after class with you. After that it's just a matter of getting her phone number.
It's not working for me. Not sure if it's glitched

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I really wish he'd remove the "Rogue throws her clothes back on" message upon entering places. It makes no sense if you're going into the classroom or danger room, and it gets really annoying after a while.

Not sure if it happens to Kitty too, I only recall seeing them about Rogue.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The new update helped and now I can actually play with Emma. I still can't figure out how to get in detention though.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The new update helped and now I can actually play with Emma. I still can't figure out how to get in detention though.
Have sexy time with the girls in class (anything above simple kissing) and get caught by Emma. Then do the classes, don't follow the girls.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Have sexy time with the girls in class (anything above simple kissing) and get caught by Emma. Then do the classes, don't follow the girls.
If I do so Emma tells me to visit Xavier, but he isn't concerned.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Does this game is a game yet cause last time it had tons of bugs anyone who played the latest version can give a description ?

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Hey I know there is a android version of a older build but will any more updated builds be ported over to android?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey I know there is a android version of a older build but will any more updated builds be ported over to android?
That only the dev can answer if you are looking for an official port. If you wanna see a port here though then you have the option to request it actually. There is a thread somewhere where you can request porting for a game :)

Reactions: Raven2122

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I really wish he'd remove the "Rogue throws her clothes back on" message upon entering places. It makes no sense if you're going into the classroom or danger room, and it gets really annoying after a while.

Not sure if it happens to Kitty too, I only recall seeing them about Rogue.
Has to be a Bug! Never had this in previous versions! Now i do!

Great game by the way! As an old X-Men Fanboy i wish it whould be based on the old 90's X-Men but you can't get everything right? Still whould love to see Psylocke one day!

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes